Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi/straight guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have seen in these forums many times couples or women complaining about guys profiles saying they are straight but they find out the guy is bi which is not what they are looking for, now, my point is, I have seen a guy on here looking for couples and calling himself straight, yet on fabguys he calls himself bi and is looking for other men, how the heck are couples supposed to trust someone like that when people cannot be named and shamed without getting yourself banned?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 15:01:31]

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

None, I was just wondering, is that ok?

over a year ago

On second thoughts maybe he is confused and feels bi at times straight at others depending on how may red bulls he has d*unk.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a lot of different reasons to be honest

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 15:17:45]

over a year ago

I have chatted to and met several guys in just that position.

They fall into a few categories :

- some are liars, pure and simple

- some play to their respective audiences accordingly

- some are in denial

- some try to cover all bases to maximise their meets

- some are unsure of their own sexuality

- some are a mix of all the above.

There will always be people here who try and play the system. Some will be better at it than others. Some will get away with it more than others.

It is not a new phenomenon and couples are onto this manouevering.

I have always stated bi-sexuality on both my profiles simply because I am and I am content with that and either people dig that or they don't.

Fighting it becomes tiring for all concerned.

Good to see you in The Forums btw

over a year ago

Maybe he can play both straight and bi, you do find some couples get put off if they know the guy is bi, although that doesn't automatically mean he will want some cock action. Although I do agree if the couple think he is straight and then makes a grab for the guys cock, then that becomes a problem. But if he asks, and the other guys says he is straight then I don't see a problem.

Hope that makes sense?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I have seen in these forums many times couples or women complaining about guys profiles saying they are straight but they find out the guy is bi which is not what they are looking for, now, my point is, I have seen a guy on here looking for couples and calling himself straight, yet on fabguys he calls himself bi and is looking for other men, how the heck are couples supposed to trust someone like that when people cannot be named and shamed without getting yourself banned?"

most cpl's are not daft and will suss guys out etc..

naming and shaming will never work..

worry not about what others do, concentrate on your own meets etc..

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's possibly just someone who is curious, and has heard of fabguys from fabswingers, and thought they'd explore, to see what it's about, in a more open arena.

Some people are curious, some people try things out, never to do so again etc. Most guys on fab, I think, that do explore, don't fancy guys as such, but can explore things with a female participating too. It works equally for women, who often do the same.

When there's less stigma, people may feel more free to be more open to others about their interests - we're not there yet

over a year ago

Just to open this up a little bit further, this is a question for couples where the guy is 100% straight.

Would you meet a guy, either single or part of a couple if he said he was bi, but happy to play straight??? If not why not???

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

Can't wait to hear any answers to this

Post new Message to Thread