Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Exploring Tantra…

Jump to newest

By *anuelMassageDelight OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Tantra and fun

Trying to open your sexual horizons, fantasies having fun?

Want to better know about your body sexual energy and others sexuality and desires?

We are at a small group of people who meet from time to time to explore in our sexuality in a nonjudgemental open minded state of mind.

Talk about sex openly, tell fantasies, and discover our sexual senses all over our body and also, I may be the most important have fun and enjoy life!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Tantra and fun

Want to better know about your body sexual energy and others sexuality and desires?

We are at a small group of people who meet from time to time to explore in our sexuality in a nonjudgemental open minded state of mind.

Talk about sex openly, tell fantasies, and discover our sexual senses all over our body and also, I may be the most important have fun and enjoy life!"

… but your profile says no single blokes and nobody over 45. I see!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Tantra and fun

Talk about sex openly, tell fantasies, and discover our sexual senses all over our body and also, I may be the most important have fun and enjoy life!"

Hi Sting, hows things, hows the Mrs...you still twanging that lute?

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Tantra and fun

Talk about sex openly, tell fantasies, and discover our sexual senses all over our body and also, I may be the most important have fun and enjoy life!

Hi Sting, hows things, hows the Mrs...you still twanging that lute? "

“I’ve set up a special group for people to share their sexuality and fantasies …. Just me and women and couples, no blokes and no oldies” ??

Post new Message to Thread