Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

confused.com

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

I am having a table at a christmas fayre end of November with handmade ornaments cards etc and I needed to get a few more bits so made an order from a company I used to use years ago when I used to make and sell handmade cards.Went through the whole process and the order came to £20.04, shipping was £9.52(coming from Thailand)and clicked on checkout and next page said "thank you for your order,your invoice has been sent to your email" very confused, I went to check my email as I had not yet made a payment of any kind.bottom of the invoice was written:

Subtotal: £20.04

Order discount: £43.89

Shipping cost: £9.52

Total cost: £0.00

order discout of more than double what my order was?lol

Curious to see what happens

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

fingers crossed he he

over a year ago

Quick! order more stuff!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I would sue them as they clearly owe you money.

over a year ago

Can you pm the link please

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Quick! order more stuff! "

wish I had now...lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

check with your bank or credit card provider what they charge and keep all emails etc in case you have to dispute any charge or order difficulty.

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"check with your bank or credit card provider what they charge and keep all emails etc in case you have to dispute any charge or order difficulty."

That is just it...never got to actually putting any details about payment in...I clicked to what I thought would be the payment page, and I guess as according to their system I had a £43 discount...it just skipped the payment page all together

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"check with your bank or credit card provider what they charge and keep all emails etc in case you have to dispute any charge or order difficulty.

That is just it...never got to actually putting any details about payment in...I clicked to what I thought would be the payment page, and I guess as according to their system I had a £43 discount...it just skipped the payment page all together"

cool... as long as you didn't enter any card details in.

fingers crossed you get them for nowt. x

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"check with your bank or credit card provider what they charge and keep all emails etc in case you have to dispute any charge or order difficulty.

That is just it...never got to actually putting any details about payment in...I clicked to what I thought would be the payment page, and I guess as according to their system I had a £43 discount...it just skipped the payment page all together

fingers crossed you get them for nowt. x"

yes..fingers crossed...I was going to pay through paypal anyway...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

fingers crossed you get them for nowt. x

yes..fingers crossed...I was going to pay through paypal anyway..."

Post new Message to Thread