By *ong-leggedblond OP   Woman
over a year ago

Next Door

Is there anyone running this on Sunday?

What charity are you running for?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not but good luck to you if you are and to anyone else doing it.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Reading has 1 too so good luck anyone running in that.

over a year ago

Never did a Marathon and have no plans to , the training for it alone on the road would fuck up my ankles, knees and hips , huge Salute to each and every one who do ..huge Salute but I'll just stick to my skipping rope , for me way more fun and I don't have to worry about those injuries.

over a year ago

Prefer cycling

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Never did the landmark half. Did the full London marathon and missed half of the iconic bits just focusing on running round

Good luck for the weekend X

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Good luck lovely

over a year ago

Fair play to all you runners.

If there was a clapping hands emoji, you’d get a load of them.

As for me, I run for NOTHING. The thought of even breaking into a jaunty jog brings me out in a fear laden cold sweat.

over a year ago

"I’m not but good luck to you if you are and to anyone else doing it. "

Respect to those pounding the streets.

I'm knackered just watching it

over a year ago

I run this on Sunday I did it for combat stress UK . Who help veterans who have got PTSD and their families. still haven’t reached my fundraising goal but managed to get a PB of one hour 59 minutes and 18 seconds

By *erverseintentionsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I run this on Sunday I did it for combat stress UK . Who help veterans who have got PTSD and their families. still haven’t reached my fundraising goal but managed to get a PB of one hour 59 minutes and 18 seconds "

Good time ...crazy to think that kipchoge ran double this pace for a full marathon ....good effort though man be proud good cause too

over a year ago

"I run this on Sunday I did it for combat stress UK . Who help veterans who have got PTSD and their families. still haven’t reached my fundraising goal but managed to get a PB of one hour 59 minutes and 18 seconds

Good time ...crazy to think that kipchoge ran double this pace for a full marathon ....good effort though man be proud good cause too "

Thx It was an amazing day and I saw something on YouTube a couple days ago about kipchoge and they had like loads of tests on him it was really interesting like he’s like superhuman

By *erverseintentionsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I run this on Sunday I did it for combat stress UK . Who help veterans who have got PTSD and their families. still haven’t reached my fundraising goal but managed to get a PB of one hour 59 minutes and 18 seconds

Good time ...crazy to think that kipchoge ran double this pace for a full marathon ....good effort though man be proud good cause too

Thx It was an amazing day and I saw something on YouTube a couple days ago about kipchoge and they had like loads of tests on him it was really interesting like he’s like superhuman "

Yeah he's incredible . He floats he doesn't run ..he's the most inspirational athlete iv ever seen . . The man couldn't even afford shoes but still trained and set records for marathons .. fucking heroic .

over a year ago

Thx It was an amazing day and I saw something on YouTube a couple days ago about kipchoge and they had like loads of tests on him it was really interesting like he’s like superhuman

Yeah he's incredible . He floats he doesn't run ..he's the most inspirational athlete iv ever seen . . The man couldn't even afford shoes but still trained and set records for marathons .. fucking heroic . "

You are spot on there

over a year ago

Next Door

It's was meant to be my son running yesterday..

Unfortunately he couldn't do it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"It's was meant to be my son running yesterday..

"

Oh that's shame. Could he defer his place or was it too late?

over a year ago

Next Door

"It's was meant to be my son running yesterday..

Oh that's shame. Could he defer his place or was it too late?"

Not sure what he's done.

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that I think there is an event in September called the big half which is up in London as well or there’s always next year from what I’ve seen on Facebook quite a lot of people couldn’t do it this year due to Covid or picking up last-minute injuries

Post new Message to Thread