Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Firsts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all.

Who remembers their first club experience? Be it good, or bad?

I was lucky enough to be invited down to join a triple birthday burlesque bash this weekend and had a great night... I'm curious to see how many of you seasoned lot, still remember your first time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

haha

yes.

i was totally wasted with my best mate... i secretly went back the next week

over a year ago

Ptsd from it

By *osie xWoman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Went with an ex and when we split up I joined as a single lady.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yep.

Was a forum friend's birthday bash. Met my fiancé in the dungeon.

Quite a good first club experience really.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Orange.

I slowly nibbled the chocolate and then devoured the biscuit centre

over a year ago

Omg yes! Chameleons in Darleston with my then FWB

Very nervous, got showed around initially and just thought wow! Once I got over the dressing down part I was fine, had a great time....

Now I love choosing what I'm what I'm going to wear, gave me so much confidence in myself to be love myself and be me

over a year ago

"Ptsd from it "

I'm not sure if you're joking or not...

over a year ago

"Yep.

Was a forum friend's birthday bash. Met my fiancé in the dungeon.

Quite a good first club experience really. "

Alls well, that ends well. Congratulations

over a year ago

I was terrified the first time I went, it was VA, and I found it really overwhelming, I’m a bit more practised now, and I enjoy it, and I enjoy giving people a first experience too

over a year ago

"Orange.

I slowly nibbled the chocolate and then devoured the biscuit centre "

Photos, or ot didn't happen

over a year ago

"Omg yes! Chameleons in Darleston with my then FWB

Very nervous, got showed around initially and just thought wow! Once I got over the dressing down part I was fine, had a great time....

Now I love choosing what I'm what I'm going to wear, gave me so much confidence in myself to be love myself and be me"

The prospect is daunting... helps when you're coerced into it though (pretty much told to get naked!)

over a year ago

"Ptsd from it

I'm not sure if you're joking or not... "

oh im not joking full sensory overload and a bruised forehead due to flying rogue winky will do that

over a year ago

"I was terrified the first time I went, it was VA, and I found it really overwhelming, I’m a bit more practised now, and I enjoy it, and I enjoy giving people a first experience too "

I smile just seeing your name (the nipples don't hurt either). I've been reliably informed that, I hid my terror well. I hold being "accepted into the group" largely responsible for that.

over a year ago

"Ptsd from it

I'm not sure if you're joking or not... oh im not joking full sensory overload and a bruised forehead due to flying rogue winky will do that "

I feel bad for laughing. OK, I don't... that was funny

over a year ago

"I was terrified the first time I went, it was VA, and I found it really overwhelming, I’m a bit more practised now, and I enjoy it, and I enjoy giving people a first experience too

I smile just seeing your name (the nipples don't hurt either). I've been reliably informed that, I hid my terror well. I hold being "accepted into the group" largely responsible for that. "

You did hide your terror well

over a year ago

We were pretty indifferent for our first club experience. It wasn’t a particularly nice place, and felt out of place. Suffice to say that we didn’t stay all that long.

over a year ago

"Omg yes! Chameleons in Darleston with my then FWB

Now I love choosing what I'm what I'm going to wear, gave me so much confidence in myself to be love myself and be me

The prospect is daunting... helps when you're coerced into it though (pretty much told to get naked!)"

After a while of being clothed you tend to feel like the odd one out so you feel relief when you do

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Ours was ok, I bumped into a friend from my youth which kinda hampered any play for us but we still had a good night

D.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I was so excited I was buzzing. Had booked a hotel in Edinburgh with my female friend who was very nervous. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Never looked back since that day.

over a year ago

"I was so excited I was buzzing. Had booked a hotel in Edinburgh with my female friend who was very nervous. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Never looked back since that day."

Edinburgh's is closed now though I hear?

By *heArrowsCouple
over a year ago

We had a surreal first club experience. We knew what to expect but actually experiencing it was a shock. We had fucked twice before the fun actually started but the sights, smells and vibes of an orgy can't be put into words to be honest.

Amazing night of so many firsts.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Had our first experience a few years ago when on holiday in Salou.

I (mr) had looked for clubs and surprised the Mrs that day telling her what was planned.

Much more at ease knowing we were so far away from home.

over a year ago

Absolutely it’s how it all started La Chambre

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Yes, I met my fella as my first swing in a club 13 years ago. Still together, intend staying together, and it just gets better and better.

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

My first experience was a Thursday night almost four years ago at No3 in Chorley

I was the only lady in attendance

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I didn't actually have a great first club experience. It was at VA and not very well staffed/monitored. I met a couple (first couple I met). The lady was a stunning forum regular. We had guys follow us into the private area and we had to tell them to leave. Before we managed to snag the private area we were playing and we had guys literally trying to climb over me to maul her without permission.

Took me a while to try another club. Happy to report that all my club meets since have been superb.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I was so excited I was buzzing. Had booked a hotel in Edinburgh with my female friend who was very nervous. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Never looked back since that day.

Edinburgh's is closed now though I hear? "

It is but owners are renovating a new property which is much bigger.

over a year ago

I went to An Fabs on my own because my FB at the time got cold feet.

I was nervous as anything but they showed me about and I felt better.

10 mins later I'm sat in the cinema while a woman in front of me is giving a guy a blow job!

All very surreal at the time. I've since been to other clubs on my own and with a friend.

I feel it really is a very safe environment for a woman on her own and wouldn't hesitate to go alone again.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

My first club was Route 69 in WSM, so nervous but one lovely woman soon made me welcome; infact she made every guy that walked into the club welcome .. I think she was on a mission. A great first experience.

over a year ago

"My first experience was a Thursday night almost four years ago at No3 in Chorley

I was the only lady in attendance "

Christ, I bet you were popular

over a year ago

"I was so excited I was buzzing. Had booked a hotel in Edinburgh with my female friend who was very nervous. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Never looked back since that day.

Edinburgh's is closed now though I hear?

It is but owners are renovating a new property which is much bigger. "

I had heard rumours but, wasn't sure if there was much truth to them

over a year ago

"I went to An Fabs on my own because my FB at the time got cold feet.

I was nervous as anything but they showed me about and I felt better.

10 mins later I'm sat in the cinema while a woman in front of me is giving a guy a blow job!

All very surreal at the time. I've since been to other clubs on my own and with a friend.

I feel it really is a very safe environment for a woman on her own and wouldn't hesitate to go alone again.

"

Surreal is the word. The only difference being, I was the guy getting a blow job, which soon escalated to a caged bed and a show for the crowd that gathered

Post new Message to Thread