Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Alcohol !!

Jump to newest

By *appygolucky10030 OP   Man
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Arranged to meet a guy around 0700 ish in the morning for 1600 at my hotel ,so messaged me to say to say he was on the way and meet him at the hotel entrance.

As soon he got out off the taxi could see he had been drinking and was worse for wear, so told him we would not be going to my room and kindly fuck off and even gave £5 pounds for his taxi fare and made a quick get any way .

He went on to call me all the names under the sun !!!!!! as well !!! so pissed off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has he met men before? Maybe he was building up his courage and got carried away lol

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

You were gonna pay £1600 to fuck a guy?! Was it brad Pitt?

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet someone who had been drinking heavily either

I always query (true) consent and their breath always smells vile

I don't even like kissing someone if they've had just 1 or 2 drinks, you can smell and taste the alcohol on them

Good on you for sending him on his way

over a year ago

" Arranged to meet a guy around 0700 ish in the morning for 1600 at my hotel ,so messaged me to say to say he was on the way and meet him at the hotel entrance.

As soon he got out off the taxi could see he had been drinking and was worse for wear, so told him we would not be going to my room and kindly fuck off and even gave £5 pounds for his taxi fare and made a quick get any way .

He went on to call me all the names under the sun !!!!!! as well !!! so pissed off"

Can I have a fiver?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

He can't have travelled far if the return taxi fare is £5

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

" Arranged to meet a guy around 0700 ish in the morning for 1600 at my hotel ,so messaged me to say to say he was on the way and meet him at the hotel entrance.

He went on to call me all the names under the sun !!!!!! as well !!! so pissed off"

Thanks for keeping him safe

over a year ago

I make them do a sobriety test.

Then I send them home if they pass.

over a year ago

£5?? Was the taxi to the end of the road?

over a year ago

Lol definitely the top story of the morning

over a year ago

I'm confused...

Did you meet him at 7.00am or 4.00pm?

Is 1600 some new sex code I don't know (I'm 58, these things tend to pass me by)?

Were you paying him 1600 for sex?

How cheap was that taxi!!

over a year ago

He went on to call me all the names under the sun !!!!!! as well !!! so pissed off

I'm confused...

Is 1600 some new sex code I don't know (I'm 58, these things tend to pass me by)?

How cheap was that taxi!! "

He arranged it at 07:00.

To meet him at 16:00.

He turned up d*unk.

To be fair the time of the arrangement taking lace is irrelevant and only confused matters.

Robber: “I confess, I robbed the bank at 10:30”.

Cop: “Yes, but what time did you first think to rob the bank”.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm confused...

How cheap was that taxi!! "

I think it was at 7am they made arrangements to meet at a hotel at 4pm.

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

Thanks...i guess. Not quite the ending i was expecting

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Sounds like you made the right choice OP. I wouldn't entertain someone who turned up to a meet hammered either, and at four in the afternoon too!

LvM

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I suppose he wasn't happy and therefore called you "all the names under the sun" as he payed for a taxi and turned up for the meet as arranged and you sent him away.

Post new Message to Thread