Bigger does not mean that others have more chance of finding it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

fecking hope not im in trouble if it does lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think size is relative to sensitivity?

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

Apolgies is this was intended to be an all-girl topic but, on the question of size and sensitivity, you'd imagine the bigger the clit the more nerve endings and the more nerve endings the greater the sensitivity. A bit like teeth

over a year ago

i read that small ones are more sensitive,maybe coz theyre not rubbin on clothing all day?

over a year ago

"Apolgies is this was intended to be an all-girl topic but, on the question of size and sensitivity, you'd imagine the bigger the clit the more nerve endings and the more nerve endings the greater the sensitivity. A bit like teeth "

nope not an all girl topic, anyone welcome to share an opinion lol

over a year ago

as long as they can find my hooded groover I don't care about the size of it!

over a year ago

"Do you think size is relative to sensitivity?"

i've offen thought that, mines not very big at all and to be honest im not that sensitive down there, thats why i had it pierced because i hoped it would help matters but it didnt i do cum but it takes ages and most guys just give up trying lol

over a year ago

"Do you think size is relative to sensitivity?

i've offen thought that, mines not very big at all and to be honest im not that sensitive down there, thats why i had it pierced because i hoped it would help matters but it didnt i do cum but it takes ages and most guys just give up trying lol"

lol, thank god it isnt just me then.

over a year ago

i've offen thought that, mines not very big at all and to be honest im not that sensitive down there, thats why i had it pierced because i hoped it would help matters but it didnt i do cum but it takes ages and most guys just give up trying lol

lol, thank god it isnt just me then. "

oh god no sometimes i dont cum at all it just depends on the man and how much effort he puts into it, i usually only cum once in a session tho on the very rear occasion twice but i have never cum more than twice in a session

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Do you think size is relative to sensitivity?"

No I think the sensitivity depends on the pressure and varying techniques,everyone is different

For me it also depends on just how horny I am too

over a year ago

lol, thank god it isnt just me then.

oh god no sometimes i dont cum at all it just depends on the man and how much effort he puts into it, i usually only cum once in a session tho on the very rear occasion twice but i have never cum more than twice in a session "

you think you have problems LOL. I can orgasm just from thinking delicious things, but let somebody loose on my body and it takes forever lol. Mind you once I get going there isnt any stopping me, but thats a rare occurance.

over a year ago

i've often thought that, mines not very big at all and to be honest im not that sensitive down there, thats why i had it pierced because i hoped it would help matters but it didnt i do cum but it takes ages and most guys just give up trying lol"

i had mine pierced for the same reason, but it was just annoying and i took it out .... didn't seem any more sensitive .... although it saved me having a tattoo done with an arrow pointing to it

over a year ago

"

you think you have problems LOL. I can orgasm just from thinking delicious things, but let somebody loose on my body and it takes forever lol. Mind you once I get going there isnt any stopping me, but thats a rare occurance."

i think its a lot to do with how comfy you are with your body, for me it is anyway, if im alone with my toys i can make myself cum in no time and over and over again, soon as i get naked next to someone my Insecurities about my body kick in and im to busy breathing in and trying to see what my belly looks like if im bent this way or that way to just relax and enjoy it lol

women eh lol

over a year ago

"

you think you have problems LOL. I can orgasm just from thinking delicious things, but let somebody loose on my body and it takes forever lol. Mind you once I get going there isnt any stopping me, but thats a rare occurance.

i think its a lot to do with how comfy you are with your body, for me it is anyway, if im alone with my toys i can make myself cum in no time and over and over again, soon as i get naked next to someone my Insecurities about my body kick in and im to busy breathing in and trying to see what my belly looks like if im bent this way or that way to just relax and enjoy it lol

women eh lol"

Hell no, I love my wobbly bits and have no hangups about my bod, why bother, its the one I have lol. Im just odd!

over a year ago

"Do you think size matters?"

If i get the chance to get my mouth and tongue on a clit size is of no importance I just thank the gods and get on with pleasing the lady

over a year ago

Trace has a large clit which is very sensitive,however at odd times it goes numb,which can really frustrate her.

Luckily though,she always climaxes through penetration.

After stimulation it gets very large which intrigues some play mates.

It certainly needs no fumbling about to find,as its never really hidden.

XXXX

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/09 16:44:20]

over a year ago

I'm only ickle that way ... but SENSITIVE!!!! phwoar!!!

over a year ago

we agree completely with the poster about insecurities - the best sex and stimulation is always when you feel most comfortable with someone - therefore making friends and feeling relaxed is just as important as having a big clit or cock unless you count in the just being downright filthy with a complete stranger factor lol

By *lgernonMan
over a year ago

cupar

Dont quote me on this cos I havent looked up to check.

I seem to remember most clits have about 8000 nerve ending/ receptors/ whatever the correct term is. This doesnt vary with size as its a genetic thing.

So 6 and 1/2 a dozen for sensitivty I guess.

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I do hope you ladies meant you had your clit hoods pierced and not the clitoris itself As to it taking ages to cum from stimulation I as a bloke don't mind how long it takes. I love the look on a womans face when she has that mind blowing orgasm from my oral/manual stimulation, there is nothing more sexy than that

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"yes... if it can be mistaken for a cock there is something wrong "

some guy told me the other week mine was half an inch short of a cock

over a year ago

"I do hope you ladies meant you had your clit hoods pierced and not the clitoris itself "

yeah lol ... was rubbish, kept getting in the way when masturbating, and swelling up and bruising when i had sex ... grrrrr

By *ricky_DickyMan
over a year ago

Mirfield

"yes... if it can be mistaken for a cock there is something wrong

some guy told me the other week mine was half an inch short of a cock "

He must have been comparing it to a really teeny cock

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

No I think the sensitivity depends on the pressure and varying techniques,everyone is different

For me it also depends on just how horny I am too "

I totally agree there, with some guys it can take ages but others can make me cum in minutes

over a year ago

Its not just the guy, its the lady aswell, if your both relaxed, things are easy and less pressure and thus a better come x

over a year ago

Er.... what's a clitoris? I thought Bassett's had shut down?

over a year ago

I don't think that size is relative to senstivity. Mine is quite large (although not so big that it rubs against clothing, it has to be said ) however it can take me soooooo long to cum sometimes.

I don't have any real worries about how my body looks during sex however I do have to be really relaxed and comfortable to be able to let it happen.

... if a guy encourages me to cum, or tells me to, then he can forget it cos it aint gonna happen

over a year ago

Whats the diffeance between a pub and a Cltoris?

Most men can find a pub ha ha.

Love an erect clit, and size doesn't matter its what you do with it that counts

Post new Message to Thread