Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pictures With Dirty Backgrounds/Toilet Bowls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and my friend were talking about pictures on here and on KIK that some people take of their bodies/genitals where the background is messy/dirty/rubbish everywhere or if they are stood over an un-flushed toilet bowl. I see pictures like that a lot on here. It doesn't bother me but my friend said it would be a massive turn off. What do you think? Are you a messy selfie taker?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Me and my friend were talking about pictures on here and on KIK that some people take of their bodies/genitals where the background is messy/dirty/rubbish everywhere or if they are stood over an un-flushed toilet bowl. I see pictures like that a lot on here. It doesn't bother me but my friend said it would be a massive turn off. What do you think? Are you a messy selfie taker?"

I don’t really like seeing a floppy dangling down a toilet bowl. I’m sure there are nicer places to a pic of the wee man than on the toilet with pants/boxers round the ankles

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I don’t really like seeing a floppy dangling down a toilet bowl. I’m sure there are nicer places to a pic of the wee man than on the toilet with pants/boxers round the ankles "

I just assume they are taking photos in the bathroom to hide from the Mrs. Anywhere else and she is likely to ask whats going on.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Just one word...gussets.

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Hate loo picture or mess in the back ground

over a year ago

I saw the worst picture that hurt my eyes on a profile only this week. White dirty womans pants, she was wearing them as well, dunno if it was on purpose but it did nothing for me

Mrs

By *elinefineWoman
over a year ago

kempston

It the ones with the filthy rooms I never get…. I mean, I’m no Mrs Hinch and the promise of a visit is enough to turn me in to a domestic goddess but do people not view the background before they post a pic????

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Oh god yeah it would bother me. I even zoom if there’s a background . I try and cut everything else out of my pics. Not that there’s ever any mess of course

over a year ago

I probably spend more time looking at the background that I do the person tbh

over a year ago

I stay clear of folk like that. Makes me think they have something to hide

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I probably spend more time looking at the background that I do the person tbh "

Haha me too

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We look at the background in photos and it can put us off someone. Just put a little thought into your photo, is isn't difficult.

over a year ago

"Oh god yeah it would bother me. I even zoom if there’s a background . I try and cut everything else out of my pics. Not that there’s ever any mess of course "

Nora, you are my spirit animal

And yes luckily I don’t get those .. but I did get one in the past and it was disgusting. The toilet was a state. Honestly, turn off.

If they can’t look after their house, they probably

Don’t look after themselves either ….

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

A guy sent me a dick pic and it was taken over the loo, which came with the added feature of a nice big brown jobby stain no thanks not for me

over a year ago

"A guy sent me a dick pic and it was taken over the loo, which came with the added feature of a nice big brown jobby stain no thanks not for me "

Thanks for that.. I was just about to eat my weetabix and I was going for three bix

XX

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

"A guy sent me a dick pic and it was taken over the loo, which came with the added feature of a nice big brown jobby stain no thanks not for me

Thanks for that.. I was just about to eat my weetabix and I was going for three bix

XX "

enjoy

over a year ago

Ugh! What a turn off!!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Pictures like that tell me all I need to know!!

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

My photos are absolutely bathroom free.. though probably plenty of other stuff to put people off in them.... I've actually met a few people who have had quite messy untidy rooms in photos..but they themselves were clean and well presented..so it wouldn't put me off..

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Picture's with really messy bedrooms in the background sometimes make my trouser bulge suddenly shrink.

over a year ago

"A guy sent me a dick pic and it was taken over the loo, which came with the added feature of a nice big brown jobby stain no thanks not for me

XX

enjoy "

I just perved on your pics as i had my weetabix and that did the job

I ate 4 bix to x

over a year ago

Wait, people DON’T like piles of dirty laundry or shit stains in toilets in the background of pictures?

Who knew.

over a year ago

"Picture's with really messy bedrooms in the background sometimes make my trouser bulge suddenly shrink. "

Or cocks hanging out over a pair of feet in white socks and sandals with urinals in the background lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm often more interested in the backgrounds, out of nosyness, especially people who aren't matched. The pics do deter me and it's surprising how messy etc that some people present here. That said, I ignore a lot from decent, matched people - I'm flexible

over a year ago

I think the photographs tell a lot about the people everybody has access to a decent camera and there’s no excuse for bad photos in 2022

over a year ago

"I think the photographs tell a lot about the people everybody has access to a decent camera and there’s no excuse for bad photos in 2022"

This

Great legs bt the way

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

They really put me off

over a year ago

"Me and my friend were talking about pictures on here and on KIK that some people take of their bodies/genitals where the background is messy/dirty/rubbish everywhere or if they are stood over an un-flushed toilet bowl. I see pictures like that a lot on here. It doesn't bother me but my friend said it would be a massive turn off. What do you think? Are you a messy selfie taker?"

Un-flushed toilet bowl

That's one I've not seen. Nor do I wish to.

over a year ago

"I saw the worst picture that hurt my eyes on a profile only this week. White dirty womans pants, she was wearing them as well, dunno if it was on purpose but it did nothing for me

Mrs "

I believe I saw the same pic with a very dubious stained gusset ...

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I saw the worst picture that hurt my eyes on a profile only this week. White dirty womans pants, she was wearing them as well, dunno if it was on purpose but it did nothing for me

Mrs I believe I saw the same pic with a very dubious stained gusset ..."

Probably the same picture sent to me too

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I always take notice of the background. If someone takes a photo and the room is a tip I wonder about general cleanliness.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I probably spend more time looking at the background that I do the person tbh "

This... I mean, if they say they can accommodate, would you really want to?

I quite often tell people to tidy their rooms or ask them about what's under the bed... lol

over a year ago

I dislike rude pics with photos of children in the background. Just saying.

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"I probably spend more time looking at the background that I do the person tbh

This... I mean, if they say they can accommodate, would you really want to?

I quite often tell people to tidy their rooms or ask them about what's under the bed... lol"

I have lost track of the number of times I have been blocked on social media when I have deducted points for a disgusting room.

"Nice boobs, but I'm taking 43 points off as you have cornflakes all over the floor."

Post new Message to Thread