Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sounded like a good idea when I was pissed

Jump to newest

By *heekyfromherts OP   Man
over a year ago

Letchworth

Was a good few years ago when we had a lovely light beige carpet fitted to our hall, stairs and landing. It coincided with me going out on the Sat with a few mates. We started at 4 in the afternoon and I got home 12 hours later with the chorus of birds. For some reason I got dropped of a short distance from my house so I had to walk through a little wooded area to get home. I remember hugging a few trees and then came up with a great idea. I know I thought. . I will make her in doors a lovely cup of tea as I knew she would be spewing at me being so late. Gets home, shoes off and go straight in the kitchen to make her drink. I crept upstairs trying not to wake her and as I was on the landing my cuff caught a door handle and the whole of the tea ended up on the new carpet. That was it. . ww3 broke out and of course all I could do was laugh. The more she screamed as she was cleaning up the more I was in fits of laughter. My stomach was in agony. She was still moaning when she went downstairs to get another cloth and then she saw it. When I was walking home I trod in dog shit and as I put my foot up on the stairs to take my shoe off I left a nice deposit on the stair. I was crying but she got even more angry especially when she started heaving. I didn't even get a bacon roll in the morning! The whole episode has never been mentioned again. Can't think why! Boys will be boys!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

TLDR, sum it up?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Okay…

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth