Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Escapology skills

Jump to newest

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

As both Harry Houdini and Steve McQueen were born on this day, what have been your greatest escapes, close calls, lucky breaks or motorcycle stunts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I once had to swerve hard to miss an oncoming car. Went up a kerb through a line of trees on to a redway in Milton Keynes then back through the line of trees and back on to the road with so much as scratching my car.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'd like to do one of those Escape Rooms.

If anyone wants to join me, just shout. Bring cake though in case we're crap & get locked in.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My last relationship.

over a year ago

Once had my car over the kerb and onto the grass near a drop off on the Cat & Fiddle pass, managed to not die, and then had to push the car back onto the road and run after it to jump in the drivers seat... Felt a bit like a Poundland stuntman.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Oh blimey....

My closest call was my stupidest act ever.

Inebriated on a kids inflatable course in a dress at the pub. I over bounced in a somersault and over stretched my neck when I landed on my head. Should have gone to hospital but didn't... that took 6 weeks to heal and I was ridiculously lucky not to have done a permanent life changing injury to myself

over a year ago

Im immortal iv survived 21 car crashes with nothing more than a bumped head once iv fell from roofs and have 25mph collisions around 30 times per week as well as other things so the fact i still get out of bed every morning is miraculous

over a year ago

I had a serial broken left arm habit as a child. The funniest was playing hid and seek on an abandoned factory roof. Whilst being chased, I jumped off a little brick chimney thing straight onto the asbestos corrugated sheets (normally we would follow the rivets to know we were on a strong bit), went right through scraped my body on the jagged hole I made from hips to armpits, landing a good 20ft below, about 2 feet away from a metal spiral staircase that would have mashed me up good and proper. Had to climb out, through a (different) hole, and shimmy down a drainpipe one handed with a broken arm...

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I had a serial broken left arm habit as a child. The funniest was playing hid and seek on an abandoned factory roof. Whilst being chased, I jumped off a little brick chimney thing straight onto the asbestos corrugated sheets (normally we would follow the rivets to know we were on a strong bit), went right through scraped my body on the jagged hole I made from hips to armpits, landing a good 20ft below, about 2 feet away from a metal spiral staircase that would have mashed me up good and proper. Had to climb out, through a (different) hole, and shimmy down a drainpipe one handed with a broken arm..."

over a year ago

Our great escape was when we went to a guys house n he had 20+ laptops all over his living room and all opened up :-0.. we went to car for a ciggy .. that car never went as fast .. we didnt even smoke .. creepy fuck he was

Post new Message to Thread