By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

Do not pass go, do not collect $200

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It’s not one rule for one another rule for the other this post violets the terms and conditions off the forum hammmer should be struck

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't know why people can't just ignore threads they aren't interested in, instead of ganging up and taking the piss.

Reply privately

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

"I don't know why people can't just ignore threads they aren't interested in, instead of ganging up and taking the piss.

"

Are you referring to me or natalie? As we are the only ones that posed here

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I don't know why people can't just ignore threads they aren't interested in, instead of ganging up and taking the piss.

Are you referring to me or natalie? As we are the only ones that posed here"

On a different thread, not this one.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

I'm just more curious to know what this post is even about, I can't quite figure out what any of it means.

Reply privately

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

I'm just more curious to know what this post is even about, I can't quite figure out what any of it means."

No idea sorry, I was just here for the monopoly humor.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I'm just more curious to know what this post is even about, I can't quite figure out what any of it means."

It's a joke about people getting new usernames to hide their identity because some people didn't like the threads they started, and took the piss.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

It's a joke about people getting new usernames to hide their identity because some people didn't like the threads they started, and took the piss.

"

Ahh right. Guess you had to be there then.

Reply privately

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

PS my new identity is in the post

And maybe used I future threads .

Reply privately

By *hancer666Man
over a year ago

Redbourn

"

Because everyone is different, and also the same! i know why fab has a forum when most sites like this generally dont. Why would they want something where the only topic that has general consensus is that the website has lots of issues, poorly dealt with, no improvements really since it started and they purposely keep the tech and platform operational but as outdated as possible as well. Sorry, ignore....nothing to do with this thread just needed to rant it out

Reply privately

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Wow

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Naming and shaming is not allowed anywhere on the site, that included these Forums.

OP removed

Reply privately