Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Most beautiful women on Fab

Jump to newest

By *orset man OP   Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

There are many beautiful photos of gorgeous ladies on the site- anyones photos taken your attention?Other than your wife/partner.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/12 11:47:11]

over a year ago

Far too many to single anyone out. There are some gorgeous guys and gals on here, I'm glad I'm bisexual - wish some of them were too though lol

over a year ago

"There are many beautiful photos of gorgeous ladies on the site- anyones photos taken your attention?Other than your wife/partner.

"

Many see the inner beauty and that's not displayed on a photo so its very hard to say.

over a year ago

"There are many beautiful photos of gorgeous ladies on the site- anyones photos taken your attention?Other than your wife/partner.

"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and my eyes are everywhere on this site.....each and every lady is beautiful in their own way to my eyes!

and no, I don't need to go to Specsavers........yet!! lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Many see the inner beauty and that's not displayed on a photo so its very hard to say. "

So very true!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and my eyes are everywhere on this site.....each and every lady is beautiful in their own way to my eyes!

and no, I don't need to go to Specsavers........yet!! lol"

Also very true - you guys are shining this morning

over a year ago

There are some pretty hot milfs about when you look so couldnt choose 1

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Awwwwww each and every woman is beautiful in their own special way. Even the dogs.

over a year ago

No sane guy will post one name on here and then face the rejection of all others!

And rightly too! There's way too many to mention - some I've been fortunate enough to meet, some I've plans in place - and of course there's new lovely ladies every day - although some seem to have selected the wrong sex (if you catch my drift!!)

over a year ago

All ladies are beautiful in there on way,I could never single out any on here,us men should should think ourselves lucky that there are so many on here

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"No sane guy will post one name on here and then face the rejection of all others!

And rightly too! There's way too many to mention - some I've been fortunate enough to meet, some I've plans in place - and of course there's new lovely ladies every day - although some seem to have selected the wrong sex (if you catch my drift!!) "

You guys have all been to the same charm school

But I do agree!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Fuck me, ive logged on to the wrong site today

over a year ago

"No sane guy will post one name on here and then face the rejection of all others!

And rightly too! There's way too many to mention - some I've been fortunate enough to meet, some I've plans in place - and of course there's new lovely ladies every day - although some seem to have selected the wrong sex (if you catch my drift!!)

But I do agree! "

We guys just value our crown jewels too much to have them squeezed and wrenched off by offsetting one lovely lady against the rest of the lovely ladies on here............discretion being the better part of valour!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

But I do agree!

We guys just value our crown jewels too much to have them squeezed and wrenched off by offsetting one lovely lady against the rest of the lovely ladies on here............discretion being the better part of valour!! "

Haha, nice one... and the threads are oh sooooo smooth today - it feels all warm and welcoming to be on here this lunchtime...

over a year ago

I definitely believe in beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what one person finds beautiful, another won't.

Also beauty is skin deep, I feel beauty comes from the inside and that will radiate in person, not through a picture.

Pictures will not and can not portray a real persons beauty.

They are a snapshot of a persons looks, and even then, a photograph can be very unflattering.

I'd much rather look at profiles, see what they post on here, if they do, communicate via messages etc to get a feel of a persons true beauty.

over a year ago

The old phrase:

A picture is worth a thousand words" refers to the notion that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single still image.

It also aptly characterises one of the main goals of visualization, namely making it possible to absorb large amounts of data quickly.

This I think would relate to men more than women, yes a generalisation, but I find men are more visual than women

I'd personally rather hear the 1000 words.

over a year ago

Whether they are beautiful or not every one gets my vote.... Personality does it for me, so come give me a hug all you lovely sexy peeps, bi or straight i don't mind..

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Fuck me, ive logged on to the wrong site today"

Nah...this lot aren't stupid. Name one and offend the hundreds they've been trying to impress?!!

Not on your Nelly, hence this saccharine thread.

over a year ago

"Fuck me, ive logged on to the wrong site today

Nah...this lot aren't stupid. Name one and offend the hundreds they've been trying to impress?!!

Not on your Nelly, hence this saccharine thread. "

over a year ago

"Fuck me, ive logged on to the wrong site today

Not on your Nelly, hence this saccharine thread.

"

Had to chuckle at the last poster cos when you look at the forum listing it showed the thread title "The most beautiful woman on Fab" and the last poster as "It's me!"

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

we need a vomit smiley.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I have a winner for me.

Hottest girl on fab is sweetdownfall. She doesn't have face pics on public but I don't think I've seen anyone prettier on here or in RL (that's internet talk for 'real life', I just MURT (That's internet talk for 'made up right there' which I just MURT))

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Mrs. JFL...a) Because to me she is and b) because I prefer my bollocks just where they are !

over a year ago

My OH and some hot Asian lady i saw on the newest pictures last week

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Mrs. JFL...a) Because to me she is and b) because I prefer my bollocks just where they are ! "

She is a beauty for sure Mr jfl

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Mrs. JFL...a) Because to me she is and b) because I prefer my bollocks just where they are ! "
Haha, that is funny. Mind you joke aside... nobody really takes this seriously or do they? It is just a bit of fun and teasing... cant see anything wrong with that - keep it up, guys... (and the posts!)

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Form a line boys here I come Miss fab 2012....

over a year ago

"Far too many to single anyone out. There are some gorgeous guys and gals on here, I'm glad I'm bisexual - wish some of them were too though lol "

I know

Nowt quite like being knocked back by blokes as well as women eh ?

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Oatlands

"

Yes lots. If you look hard enough you'll maybe find some to your liking too

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Form a line boys here I come Miss fab 2012.... "

Bump as Miss Fabs 2012 is making an entrance xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Form a line boys here I come Miss fab 2012....

Bump as Miss Fabs 2012 is making an entrance xx"

over a year ago

ohhh what a beautiful bodypart you own

now wheres the rest

over a year ago

It would be a very stupid man that would put one name on this thread

By *ess von teaseWoman
over a year ago

perth

nice buttooooox

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Awwwwww each and every woman is beautiful in their own special way. Even the dogs."

LMAO...fecking hell, it won't be me for def, I've just snorted vimto down my nose when I read this - now where's the tissues to clean the keyboard???

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Awwwwww each and every woman is beautiful in their own special way. Even the dogs.

LMAO...fecking hell, it won't be me for def, I've just snorted vimto down my nose when I read this - now where's the tissues to clean the keyboard??? "

Thank God for you Caz, I swear most people ready my posts and think I'm serious!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You are tho

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Awwwwww each and every woman is beautiful in their own special way. Even the dogs.

LMAO...fecking hell, it won't be me for def, I've just snorted vimto down my nose when I read this - now where's the tissues to clean the keyboard???

Thank God for you Caz, I swear most people ready my posts and think I'm serious! "

I think some do, some dont... it is when those who do... talk to those who dont... that communication starts to take place

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"You are tho "

Pah! She has my number, always has.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Thank God for you Caz, I swear most people ready my posts and think I'm serious! I think some do, some dont... it is when those who do... talk to those who dont... that communication starts to take place "

So I have heard! lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Thank God for you Caz, I swear most people ready my posts and think I'm serious! I think some do, some dont... it is when those who do... talk to those who dont... that communication starts to take place

So I have heard! lol "

And then there was light....amidst the darkness of the cheeks

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Thank God for you Caz, I swear most people ready my posts and think I'm serious! I think some do, some dont...u it is when those who do... talk to those who dont... that communication starts to take place

So I have heard! lol And then there was light....amidst the darkness of the cheeks"

You called

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Thank God for you Caz, I swear most people ready my posts and think I'm serious! I think some do, some dont...u it is when those who do... talk to those who dont... that communication starts to take place

So I have heard! lol And then there was light....amidst the darkness of the cheeks

You called "

I did... and you answered. Now where is that champagne?

over a year ago

"Fuck me, ive logged on to the wrong site today"

^^ This made me shoot coffee out of my nose! Bitch

Post new Message to Thread