Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking for a relationship

Jump to newest

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

I know this isn't a dating site, but have heard of people who have got together on here before. Are there any women that would be interested in a relationship with another swinger?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Hope so, or I'm buggered

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Heya

Yeah I'm sure there is quite a number of singletons seeking exactly that - been a few threads on it.

over a year ago

Yes, there are many here who’d look to embark a relationship, it’s just not as easy as saying it though.

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

I mean there's not many dating sites that have swinging as one of their like to do examples.

over a year ago

"I mean there's not many dating sites that have swinging as one of their like to do examples. "

Because they’ll be catering to a different audience.

over a year ago

I don’t think it would be as simple as finding someone who is looking for a relationship. I think your best bet would be meeting people and building a connection that could lead to a relationship.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I don’t think it would be as simple as finding someone who is looking for a relationship. I think your best bet would be meeting people and building a connection that could lead to a relationship."

^^^^^100%

over a year ago

In my experience you’ve probably got as good a chance as on a conventional dating site.

over a year ago

Think of it like adoption…

DON’T DO IT!!!!!

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I found my other half here over 6 years ago ,but good luck ,he open and honest.I think many are open to more here nowadays x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

There seems to be a fair few open to the idea of a relationship from the site. My ex and I met on here x

over a year ago

You need to find lightning in a bottle that could happen anywhere

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

"I don’t think it would be as simple as finding someone who is looking for a relationship. I think your best bet would be meeting people and building a connection that could lead to a relationship."

Yeah, that's probably true, but I am looking to move from Shetland and it would probably be better to move before trying to find someone, but what if you moved and you met someone on here that you really got on with in another area. You would end up having to move all over again.

over a year ago

"I don’t think it would be as simple as finding someone who is looking for a relationship. I think your best bet would be meeting people and building a connection that could lead to a relationship.

Yeah, that's probably true, but I am looking to move from Shetland and it would probably be better to move before trying to find someone, but what if you moved and you met someone on here that you really got on with in another area. You would end up having to move all over again."

You should probably try and stay single until you know where you’ll be permanently and then try and find someone once you’re settled.

over a year ago

"I don’t think it would be as simple as finding someone who is looking for a relationship. I think your best bet would be meeting people and building a connection that could lead to a relationship.

^^^^^100% "

This is what I'm hoping for

By *avid1Man
over a year ago

Dubai

I had a four year relationship with a lady l met from here, we are still in touch after 10 years

over a year ago

Two of my favourite people met on here, and they are couple goals.

So its certainly achievable.

I wouldn't be adverse to meeting a partner here

over a year ago

"Two of my favourite people met on here, and they are couple goals.

So its certainly achievable.

I wouldn't be adverse to meeting a partner here "

Same here

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I would say if you seek a relationship with someone who also wants to swing this is probably the best place to look. However some dating sites such as OK Cupid do match people based on sexual interests and views on monogamy. So providing you answer the questions honestly you could find a match on a site like that. But of course in reality us swingers are a minority still so finding a relationship with someone who also swings may still be difficult. But it does happen, we met on Fab.

over a year ago

"I know this isn't a dating site, but have heard of people who have got together on here before. Are there any women that would be interested in a relationship with another swinger?"

I met my partner on here 3 years ago, was hooked after first meet.

It's taken us till now to open our relationship on here... but it worked for us, we even have a child together x

over a year ago

We both met on here.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

It happens, I met bearded on here and 7 months later it's still going strong x

Post new Message to Thread