Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

'Ghost'

Jump to newest

By *he-Hosiery-Gent OP   Man
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Just starting now...

Bet there's a few ladies in particular out there that love this film!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have never been a fan of that film.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Too saccharin for me. And i hate that fucking song!

over a year ago

Love it!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Just starting now...

Bet there's a few ladies in particular out there that love this film!?"

I liked it when it first came out. Thought the evil spirits were really scary then

over a year ago

"Too saccharin for me. And i hate that fucking song! "

Saccharin - great word.

Yeah that song's a bit much, I have to agree!

over a year ago

"Too saccharin for me. And i hate that fucking song! "

Ditto.

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Too saccharin for me. And i hate that fucking song!

Ditto.

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break."

Point Break was kinda cool in its day, Roadhouse i wasnt so keen on. But i like dark meaty movies and i dont think he had a dark deviant role did he?

over a year ago

Have never seen it

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Saccharin - great word.

Yeah that song's a bit much, I have to agree! "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break."

How about Dirty Dancing?

over a year ago

Road House and Point Break. Awesome boy films those!!

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Am watching interview with the vampire, not seen it for years. Time to revisit my youth

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Am watching interview with the vampire, not seen it for years. Time to revisit my youth "
Thats actually a half decent movie...even though Brad makes a much sexier vampire than old Tom.

over a year ago

"

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break.How about Dirty Dancing? "

It's a good film, and he plays the part well, and the music and the dancing are great but it lacks something for me. He's a bit too civilised in it, I think.

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Am watching interview with the vampire, not seen it for years. Time to revisit my youth Thats actually a half decent movie...even though Brad makes a much sexier vampire than old Tom. "

Tom has never done it for me, but I'll more than happily oogle brad pit and Christian slater

These modern vamp films/shows aren't a patch on it!

over a year ago

"Am watching interview with the vampire, not seen it for years. Time to revisit my youth Thats actually a half decent movie...even though Brad makes a much sexier vampire than old Tom. "

I have yet to find Tom cruise sexy in any of his films that I have seen!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Am watching interview with the vampire, not seen it for years. Time to revisit my youth Thats actually a half decent movie...even though Brad makes a much sexier vampire than old Tom.

Tom has never done it for me, but I'll more than happily oogle brad pit and Christian slater

These modern vamp films/shows aren't a patch on it!"

Now i like both, they have a time and a place, i like the violence and eroticism in True Blood.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break.How about Dirty Dancing?

It's a good film, and he plays the part well, and the music and the dancing are great but it lacks something for me. He's a bit too civilised in it, I think."

I know what you mean - he is a lot more "manly" I guess in the other two movied. I think I like Dirty Dancing for the music and the dance scenes mainly. Shame Patrick is no longer with us.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Am watching interview with the vampire, not seen it for years. Time to revisit my youth Thats actually a half decent movie...even though Brad makes a much sexier vampire than old Tom.

"

I agree

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I agree "

And me!

over a year ago

"

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break.How about Dirty Dancing?

It's a good film, and he plays the part well, and the music and the dancing are great but it lacks something for me. He's a bit too civilised in it, I think.I know what you mean - he is a lot more "manly" I guess in the other two movied. I think I like Dirty Dancing for the music and the dance scenes mainly. Shame Patrick is no longer with us. "

Yes, it is.

I also liked him in To Wong Foo, and he's not really manly in that

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

It's a good film, and he plays the part well, and the music and the dancing are great but it lacks something for me. He's a bit too civilised in it, I think.I know what you mean - he is a lot more "manly" I guess in the other two movied. I think I like Dirty Dancing for the music and the dance scenes mainly. Shame Patrick is no longer with us.

Yes, it is.

I also liked him in To Wong Foo, and he's not really manly in that "

Never saw that one - probably should as comedy is just about what I can cope with these days...

over a year ago

"

It's a good film, and he plays the part well, and the music and the dancing are great but it lacks something for me. He's a bit too civilised in it, I think.I know what you mean - he is a lot more "manly" I guess in the other two movied. I think I like Dirty Dancing for the music and the dance scenes mainly. Shame Patrick is no longer with us.

Yes, it is.

I also liked him in To Wong Foo, and he's not really manly in that Never saw that one - probably should as comedy is just about what I can cope with these days..."

He looks good in a dress

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Yes, it is.

I also liked him in To Wong Foo, and he's not really manly in that Never saw that one - probably should as comedy is just about what I can cope with these days...

He looks good in a dress "

Should have known there had to be a kinky slant for you pmsl ...

over a year ago

Ditto.

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break.Point Break was kinda cool in its day, Roadhouse i wasnt so keen on. But i like dark meaty movies and i dont think he had a dark deviant role did he?"

He played a child molester in donie darko pretending to be a life coach

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ditto.

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break.Point Break was kinda cool in its day, Roadhouse i wasnt so keen on. But i like dark meaty movies and i dont think he had a dark deviant role did he?

He played a child molester in donie darko pretending to be a life coach"

Did he....right....i have never watched Donnie Darko, so that explains why i missed that role.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Ditto.

For Patrick Swayze films it has to be Road House and Point Break.Point Break was kinda cool in its day, Roadhouse i wasnt so keen on. But i like dark meaty movies and i dont think he had a dark deviant role did he?

He played a child molester in donie darko pretending to be a life coachDid he....right....i have never watched Donnie Darko, so that explains why i missed that role."

Donnie Darko is an excellent film.

I'd sooner watch paint dry than any film with Patrick Swayze as one of the main characters.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I don't believe in Ghost.

over a year ago

Ditto.

He played a child molester in donie darko pretending to be a life coachDid he....right....i have never watched Donnie Darko, so that explains why i missed that role.

I'd sooner watch paint dry than any film with Patrick Swayze as one of the main characters."

What about Nomad in Steel Dawn he was unforgeable!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I don't believe in Ghost."
I did nt... til I saw your profile

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Ditto.

He played a child molester in donie darko pretending to be a life coachDid he....right....i have never watched Donnie Darko, so that explains why i missed that role.

I'd sooner watch paint dry than any film with Patrick Swayze as one of the main characters.

What about Nomad in Steel Dawn he was unforgeable! "

Who?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I don't believe in Ghost.I did nt... til I saw your profile "

Yeah, it's weird a lot of people claim to shiver and have a feeling of foreboding when gazing upon my profile.

over a year ago

Ditto.

What about Nomad in Steel Dawn he was unforgeable!

Who?"

It was a roll he played in a post-apocalyptic world, a warrior wandering through the desert comes upon a group of settlers who are being menaced by a murderous gang that is after the water they control.

Unforgettable!

Post new Message to Thread