Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vanilla friends !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since May we have had so much fun on here that we have almost forgotten our Vanilla friends. We have only every other week to see each other!! I am in Essex, Pork is in Kent and i have a lot of friends in both counties. The weekend i am in Essex seems to be ok because some of the weekends that they want to meet up i can use going to see Pork as an excuse, at the moment but the weekends in Kent is proving difficult because we both have the same friends and the fibs are coming thick and fast and we are often having to juggle meets which makes me feel like a time waster, but not so !!!

Tell me there must be a lot of you in the same position, how do you go about this ??? (Perky)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Most of my friends are swinger friends so I don't have to hide anything.. I have a few vanilla friends but not many as I have only been up here 3 years. So not made that huge amount of friends outside of swinging..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Most of my/ our friends know we are in the scene and have no issue with it. Some of the older friends don t know and we just manage that somehow. Would not have vertical and horizontal friends in one party though...

over a year ago

"Most of my/ our friends know we are in the scene and have no issue with it. Some of the older friends don t know and we just manage that somehow. Would not have vertical and horizontal friends in one party though... "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Most of my/ our friends know we are in the scene and have no issue with it. Some of the older friends don t know and we just manage that somehow. Would not have vertical and horizontal friends in one party though...

"

only cos the horizontal ones might corrupt the others

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You do become a good fib teller doing this.

We try bending the truth that way you don't forget what you have lied about

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

get yourself on a Time Management course

over a year ago

"Since May we have had so much fun on here that we have almost forgotten our Vanilla friends. (Perky)"

We haven't forgotten them, darling. You just won't let me shag 'em..... Lol!

Pork

over a year ago

"Since May we have had so much fun on here that we have almost forgotten our Vanilla friends. (Perky)

We haven't forgotten them, darling. You just won't let me shag 'em..... Lol!

Pork"

man X

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

My closest vanilla friends know so I don't have to fib.

Although I do get one word responses when two of them ask what I got up to the other night and say THAT club: one says tart, the other says pervert!

And the third asks for details... That one is a member of the clergy!

over a year ago

My best friend knows, simply because we had run out of "places" we could possibly be going to, and I was tripping up on fibs, didn't quite explain all the "ins and outs" to her, just that I spend a lot of time on the forums, so couldn't possibly have time to get up to no good

We are having a "vanilla" party on Saturday, which will seem a bit tame compared to go to a club, we have also met some lovely friends through swinging.

I don't feel like we have completely neglected our "vanilla" friends as we tend to "fit" them in somehow, for now anyway.

over a year ago

"My closest vanilla friends know so I don't have to fib.

Although I do get one word responses when two of them ask what I got up to the other night and say THAT club: one says tart, the other says pervert!

And the third asks for details... That one is a member of the clergy! "

over a year ago

most of our friends, and some of our families know we are in the scene, no one has any problem with it

over a year ago

Most of our friends know we are swingers also as do my two daughters and Tonys daughter and eldest son. My work collegues know as does my boss. Parents dont know as that is just wrong !!!

over a year ago

How do you know vanilla friends are vanilla?

We keep on a need to know basis. We don't broadcast the fact, but, we wont deny it either.

over a year ago

"How do you know vanilla friends are vanilla?

We keep on a need to know basis. We don't broadcast the fact, but, we wont deny it either."

Actually funny you should say that, Tony got to know a guy who done car boot sales and it turned out that his wife and him were swingers and i worked at their sons school. We found out when we attended a party night and walked into a room to find him stark naked playing lol We are good friends now and laugh about it but was strange at the time , you would never have thought they were swingers but as the title says "How do you know "

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"get yourself on a Time Management course "

I have a vessel I manage time with if anyone would like a go.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

While I'm at it, how do you get vanilla friends???

All mine taste like chicken

over a year ago

Gonna sound awful this, but a lot of my vanilla friends actually bore me if I am in their company for too long.

over a year ago

This has all come about because i have been invited to two New years eve parties, and my friends know that i wouldn't give up a good ole knees up. The fact is that we are off to "Xtasia's New years eve ball" And i have said that Pork and I are staying with friends in the Midlands. So so bad you might say but fibbing to your own children is worse

over a year ago

"While I'm at it, how do you get vanilla friends???

All mine taste like chicken "

Don't think i really want to taste mine

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive tasted mine and they mostly taste like wine vodka and beer

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"This has all come about because i have been invited to two New years eve parties, and my friends know that i wouldn't give up a good ole knees up. The fact is that we are off to "Xtasia's New years eve ball" And i have said that Pork and I are staying with friends in the Midlands. So so bad you might say but fibbing to your own children is worse "

Don't worry Perky, I think you'll be getting a good ole knees up at Xtasia too...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I must be odd as I don't feel I need to elaborate to anyone where I'm going.

If I'm off playing for the weekend and friends want to go out I say I have other plans. If I've made plans to go out with "vanilla" friends playmates are not entertained at that time.

over a year ago

"My closest vanilla friends know so I don't have to fib.

And the third asks for details... That one is a member of the clergy! "

Perhaps he wants an invite to the next Vicars n Tarts party at your club...?

Pork

over a year ago

"While I'm at it, how do you get vanilla friends???

All mine taste like chicken

Don't think i really want to taste mine "

I can think of one I'd like to taste.... well..... TWO actually ....

over a year ago

"Ive tasted mine and they mostly taste like wine vodka and beer "

Think we might have the same friends then....

over a year ago

"This has all come about because i have been invited to two New years eve parties, and my friends know that i wouldn't give up a good ole knees up. The fact is that we are off to "Xtasia's New years eve ball" And i have said that Pork and I are staying with friends in the Midlands. So so bad you might say but fibbing to your own children is worse

Don't worry Perky, I think you'll be getting a good ole knees up at Xtasia too..."

Having my knees lifted more like

Post new Message to Thread