Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Police officer outed...

Jump to newest

By *ngieandMrMan OP   Couple
over a year ago

hereford

Anyone following the story in the Daily Record regarding the police officer outed by the newspaper as a Fabswinger having swinger meets on duty?

Seems the paper have set up a single fem profile to entrap people and arrested a copper!

While some of us believe we're being screwed by the taxman, our taxes are paying state employees to go screwing!

Discuss...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry, however, based on the information provided in the original post, he was right to be in deep poo for meeting while on the job!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the answer I posted in the Scottish Forum

because it is a bloody idiot who send pictures of himself/herself in a uniform from his/her place of work...... stupid, stupid & more stupid. They use the uniform as a sex enhancement and shows immense disrespect for the profession.

and the guys who prowl the new females icon and send mails within minutes of a female joining only goes to enhance the perception that people on here are sex obsessed, zero standard any hole is a goal fucking idiot.

but silly to do what they did... but it sells.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"the answer I posted in the Scottish Forum

because it is a bloody idiot who send pictures of himself/herself in a uniform from his/her place of work...... stupid, stupid & more stupid. They use the uniform as a sex enhancement and shows immense disrespect for the profession.

and the guys who prowl the new females icon and send mails within minutes of a female joining only goes to enhance the perception that people on here are sex obsessed, zero standard any hole is a goal fucking idiot.

"

my same response from the Scottish forum...

over a year ago

It didn't say he was meeting whilst on duty but texting during duty which many other officers do I see no issue with it I'm disgusted by the whole thing tbh

Ive actually chatted with the guy and swapped numbers and he didn't seem the kind to be as open as the paper suggests and I firmly believe he would have only sent such messages images to someone who was verified and ha been chatting to for a while and yes I knew he was a police officer and what they don't get the chance to get a tea break on duty ! C'mon who are we to question him or his behaviour he's a young guy who's been trapped and has his trust abused and the bit about him fucking a fellow female officer whilst on duty it happens all the time don't kid yourselves on there more than a few affairs going on in the force

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

According to someones post in the Scottish forum he was very careful who he gave information out and didn't use his being a policeman to get a meet....if this is true then it makes you think was this a set up profile or was he outed.

over a year ago

A recent drugs bust in my town resulted in a mate of mine who was an onlooker chatting up one of the investigating lady officers. Theyre now 'an item', nice to see love blossoming while the druggies run amok eh

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"the answer I posted in the Scottish Forum

"

hear hear!!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the Sunday Mail have the picture of him in his uniform with the watermark with his fab username on it.... and he offered to take his uniform to a meet

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"A recent drugs bust in my town resulted in a mate of mine who was an onlooker chatting up one of the investigating lady officers. Theyre now 'an item', nice to see love blossoming while the druggies run amok eh "

So, what? Police officers aren't allowed a love life as long as there's scum on the streets?

over a year ago

So all the soldiers that pose in their uniforms are they in the wrong too. Maybe the guy was not ashamed of what he does the only thing he did wrong was getting caught out on the job.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

A POLICEMAN is cruising a swingers’ website offering kinky sex sessions while he’s on duty.

XXXXXX has posted explicit pictures of himself in uniform and boasted of using his handcuffs during sex games.

He even bragged about having sex with a female colleague while out on patrol.

XXXX– who is based in Glasgow’s Possil area – will now be questioned by his bosses at Strathclyde Police over concerns he has left himself open to blackmail. They will also investigate whether he has abused his position and brought the force into disrepute.

One source said: “One of the first thing officers are taught is to protect their integrity and security. But more and more have failed since the internet became easily accessible.”

XXXXX who lives in the city’sXXXXX, is a member of sex website fabswingers.com

Last week, the Sunday Mail set up an account posing as a woman looking to meet men.

Within hours we received almost 200 messages from males looking for sex.

XXXX sent a picture of himself in uniform in his patrol car and a more explicit shot where he had removed half his uniform.

By *usband and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Funny the Sunday Mail doesnt print any of there messages to this guy showing what they were saying and leading him on and posting there user name but they are quite happy to destroy a man reputation and career. We are consenting adults and this is our way of having fun.

The paper should consentrate there efforts on outing serious criminals not fun loving young men

over a year ago

Fuck on your own time simples doing it in work time then you get what you deserve if caught.

over a year ago

So the fact her libido interrupted the normal course of justice is ok? I agree people's sexual preferences shouldnt be a policy issue, and ppl definitely shouldnt lose their job over it but professionalism should be nurtured and valued.

over a year ago

Just to show investigative journalism is alive and well, and is active on FAB too.

over a year ago

thats for sexky11

over a year ago

Sorry don't agree anyone that is "set up" is entitled to feel miffed in my book

over a year ago

"Funny the Sunday Mail doesnt print any of there messages to this guy showing what they were saying and leading him on and posting there user name but they are quite happy to destroy a man reputation and career. We are consenting adults and this is our way of having fun.

The paper should consentrate there efforts on outing serious criminals not fun loving young men

"

Exactly my thoughts I spoke to him for weeks before he told me he was an officer and never sent any pics like that to me either he suddenly changed his whoke prrsonality in a matter of weeks or there was alot more trust in the recipient of his mails

over a year ago

Get ready for the influx of newbies

I think it's wrong he got treated like this but really it was poor taste to put photos in uniform. As it makes for easy target.

Cali

over a year ago

"Funny the Sunday Mail doesnt print any of there messages to this guy showing what they were saying and leading him on and posting there user name but they are quite happy to destroy a man reputation and career. We are consenting adults and this is our way of having fun.

"

Perhaps if the officer concentrated on doing police work . I.e getting criminals etc of the street before trying to get his way with other fellow peeps, Lets be honest, if some happened and you were looking for an officer and he wasn't able to get to the situation on time, then you found out whilst on duty he's shagging or something else you would be mighty pissed off

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

not really.... because they wouldn't be able to print the allegations unless they had proof... so i am guess they kept all the correspondance, and have passed them on....

if he was doing it in his own spare time I would have sympathy..... if he was doing it and meeting whilst on duty... I have none!!

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Does nobody but me actually feel that this kind of 'journalism' is the most immoral aspect of all of this? After all, the deceit here was on the part of the paper, the policeman was perhaps foolish but not a bloody liar trying to make a quick buck with no thought of the repercussions to a person's job and personal life - all in the public interest naturally!

over a year ago

"Sorry don't agree anyone that is "set up" is entitled to feel miffed in my book "
when i was in army , if you did anything like this officer did, you ended up in military prison, no playstations in there just 18 hours aday hard work , you never made a 2nd trip to nick in army ... AND NO I DIDNT GO IN EITHER,LOL

over a year ago

Its entrapment at the end of the day most of us send messages how many cock pics do we get etc. What is the problem many ladies get off on the fantasy of the uniform and handcuffs and he was providing that fantasy x

over a year ago

"Sorry don't agree anyone that is "set up" is entitled to feel miffed in my book when i was in army , if you did anything like this officer did, you ended up in military prison, no playstations in there just 18 hours aday hard work , you never made a 2nd trip to nick in army ... AND NO I DIDNT GO IN EITHER,LOL "

I know it goes on and all I am saying is that if u caught legitimately that's the consequences of wot u have done, to be set up is wrong in my book

By *ichNjudyCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Papers will do anything it seems to sell copies and as long as joe and joanne public keep buying them, they will keep printing this stuff 'in the public interest'

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Does nobody but me actually feel that this kind of 'journalism' is the most immoral aspect of all of this? After all, the deceit here was on the part of the paper, the policeman was perhaps foolish but not a bloody liar trying to make a quick buck with no thought of the repercussions to a person's job and personal life - all in the public interest naturally! "

3 weeks running the Sunday Mail has run an article on swinging

1st cancellation of a Masquerade Ball as a Fab member had written to the hotel asking if they sold condoms.... only a few people knew the venue at that time and a couple of hundred people were exposed to a possible financial loss for hotels, dresses, masks... the lot

2nd a week later with quotes used from the Scottish Forum and exposing members 'quotes to their families'

and this week, the policeman story.

over a year ago

Fekkkk! a newbie single who actually got and turned up for a meet ....... there's a first!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Its entrapment at the end of the day most of us send messages how many cock pics do we get etc. What is the problem many ladies get off on the fantasy of the uniform and handcuffs and he was providing that fantasy x"

yeah the couple or female gets her fantasy but if he loses his job as a result.....

over a year ago

I love how people on here are going on about him carrying on whilst on duty do people not realise even the police on duty get breaks too and are they not allowed to use their phone to text chat whatever on their break ??? Yeah fuking a colleague whilst on duty It happens fairly regularly according to friends of mine in the force you get a break to go grab some food and instead you have a wee play with your partner FFS get over it guys seriously its infringement on his privacy regardless of his job he's young and naive and I'm sure you are all so perfect

over a year ago

We're no paying tax so police can use batons n cuffs for play

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Oh my there was another story about the masked ball at the hotel.. Have these people got nothing better to do than spend their time trying to find stories...

over a year ago

"Its entrapment at the end of the day most of us send messages how many cock pics do we get etc. What is the problem many ladies get off on the fantasy of the uniform and handcuffs and he was providing that fantasy x

yeah the couple or female gets her fantasy but if he loses his job as a result....."

No one forced him into anything he did'nt want too.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm starting to think the reporter who's written this is a fab member who can't get a meet....

There's been a story about fab in there for the last 3 or 4 weeks in a row

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Its entrapment at the end of the day most of us send messages how many cock pics do we get etc. What is the problem many ladies get off on the fantasy of the uniform and handcuffs and he was providing that fantasy x

yeah the couple or female gets her fantasy but if he loses his job as a result.....

No one forced him into anything he did'nt want too."

I didn't say they did but as long as the couple and female gets what they want and he carries the risk.... that is what he has to decide and the impact to him if caught.

and sadly, he has been.

over a year ago

"We're no paying tax so police can use batons n cuffs for play "

And the carrot u just played with was grown to be eaten lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a guy message me ages ago, when i asked for a photo, he sent one of him in his police polo shirt

over a year ago

What gets me is why the news papers have to sell swinging as dirty and seedy and always write it from that angle x

over a year ago

i know about 4 firemen who use this site so would this get into the papers if they where on duty ?.

over a year ago

He must have forgotten to put the legal disclaimer at the bottom of his profile

But seriously whatever he has done, it's not fair to publicly out him. However his employers have every right to sack him if he is shagging on duty - that's gross misconduct. If he was just texting then I don't see what's wrong with that. Also having photos in his uniform wasn't the best idea.

By *usband and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Exactly my thoughts I spoke to him for weeks before he told me he was an officer and never sent any pics like that to me either he suddenly changed his whoke prrsonality in a matter of weeks or there was alot more trust in the recipient of his mails "

Exactly, so what was the reporter sending him then to lure him in so quickly? I think it is pathetic when they can name and shame a guy and all his details but cannot name and shame certain types of dangerous people/criminals who are not just having a bit of fun but ruining peoples lives!

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Great publicity for the site.

We could do with some more competition.

over a year ago

How many women are now taking down the words from their profiles ..... love a man in uniform?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Its entrapment at the end of the day most of us send messages how many cock pics do we get etc. What is the problem many ladies get off on the fantasy of the uniform and handcuffs and he was providing that fantasy x"

no offence but here is a suggestion.... do what the rest of us do!! hire one, make one, buy a fake one.....

over a year ago

"I had a guy message me ages ago, when i asked for a photo, he sent one of him in his police polo shirt"

I've got photos and videos on my pc or a gorjus pc from four years ago let's in his uniform and when he had finished his shift as he knew I had a thing for policemen I didn't meet him on here I met him on a dating site and distance was an issue for us but over four years later were still very much in touch with each other and he's one of the best looking guys I've ever seen in my life tbh I've never seen it as an issue what e does in his spare time is his business and why difference is him in his uniform to me in my uniform which guys seem to love apparently guys like the flash dance movie too

over a year ago

no offence but here is a suggestion.... do what the rest of us do!! hire one, make one, buy a fake one..... "

They are called Male strippers

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 21/10/12 16:26:01]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

most companies have a social networking/website policy that if you bring the company/profession into disrepute by comments, photos etc, they may face disciplinary action.

and the Scottish paper/s have exposed an army official, mp's, a banker and other police officers in the past, so there in lies the warning to others..

over a year ago

no offence but here is a suggestion.... do what the rest of us do!! hire one, make one, buy a fake one..... "

There are loads of profiles asking for meets with firemen, policemen, soldiers on the site. So what do we do now? blame the women for reinforcing the fantacy?

over a year ago

"most companies have a social networking/website policy that if you bring the company/profession into disrepute by comments, photos etc, they may face disciplinary action.

and the Scottish paper/s have exposed an army official, mp's, a banker and other police officers in the past, so there in lies the warning to others..

"

Maybe its the thrill of getting caught, or the notion that it wont happen to me x

over a year ago

There is even a dating site called uniform dating lol x

over a year ago

"most companies have a social networking/website policy that if you bring the company/profession into disrepute by comments, photos etc, they may face disciplinary action.

"

The company I work for us like that we gave to watch what we say or do if we're representing the company any nights out are not allowed to be booked using the company name etc either lol

over a year ago

Just a quick question?

If there's an ongoing ivestigation into this guy - and he's been duped by a journo on behalf of a paper - is it particularly wise to be discussing this in a forum that said paper will more than likely have their prying eyes on?

over a year ago

"There is even a dating site called uniform dating lol x"

.... shagging a date from there is so less printable than shagging a swinger though.

over a year ago

"There is even a dating site called uniform dating lol x"

Yup I know loads of my friends in uniform that are on that but it's not exclusive though

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Just a quick question?

If there's an ongoing ivestigation into this guy - and he's been duped by a journo on behalf of a paper - is it particularly wise to be discussing this in a forum that said paper will more than likely have their prying eyes on? "

You are on the ball today..

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

There are loads of profiles asking for meets with firemen, policemen, soldiers on the site. So what do we do now? blame the women for reinforcing the fantacy? "

not at all.... but a fantasy is just that, a fantasy....

what would the rest of us do if we weren't fireman, or policeman, or soldiers..... we would have to buy or hire a fake one!!

maybe that is what they should do.....

anyway my real issue is the fact he was "alledgely" doing it whilst on duty.... if that is the case, then he was silly and it gets no sympathy from me

over a year ago

"Just a quick question?

If there's an ongoing ivestigation into this guy - and he's been duped by a journo on behalf of a paper - is it particularly wise to be discussing this in a forum that said paper will more than likely have their prying eyes on? "

We send them personal messages from the Scottish forum as they have been reading over our shoulders for so long.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if it helps other policemen/women save their jobs, it's a good discussion

over a year ago

Does no one think the Sunday Mail seems to have it in for this site ..... 3 weeks on the bloody trot new they has story connected in some way or other to this site !!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Does no one think the Sunday Mail seems to have it in for this site ..... 3 weeks on the bloody trot new they has story connected in some way or other to this site !!!! "

They certainly have it in for the Scottish Fabsters. Any of you been mean to a reporter recently?

over a year ago

In a way, I am glad this lifestyle is being discussed/reported more widely in the mainstream, in the hope that one day, it will be seen in better light than it currently does.

I live in hope.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Does no one think the Sunday Mail seems to have it in for this site ..... 3 weeks on the bloody trot new they has story connected in some way or other to this site !!!! "

it was a verified member who brought this to our door...

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Does no one think the Sunday Mail seems to have it in for this site ..... 3 weeks on the bloody trot new they has story connected in some way or other to this site !!!!

They certainly have it in for the Scottish Fabsters. Any of you been mean to a reporter recently?"

Like I already posted.... He's probably a fab member who's never been able to get a meet

over a year ago

"

There are loads of profiles asking for meets with firemen, policemen, soldiers on the site. So what do we do now? blame the women for reinforcing the fantacy?

what would the rest of us do if we weren't fireman, or policeman, or soldiers..... we would have to buy or hire a fake one!!

anyway my real issue is the fact he was "alledgely" doing it whilst on duty.... if that is the case, then he was silly and it gets no sympathy from me"

I think the paper said he was guilty of texting while on duty, but a date was arranged and he got out of his black mazda car carrying a hold-all.

It could have been his uniform in there, he could have been wearing civilian clothes, it could have been a bottle of wine and a case of condoms and lube! It could have been a lot of things. Only the papers supposition and innuendo make the links he arrived to fuck in uniform.

Poor guy could have just wanted a coffee and a chat before thinking ....nah.... she's a minger, and he went home to his flat to fiddle with his sky remote.

over a year ago

"Does no one think the Sunday Mail seems to have it in for this site ..... 3 weeks on the bloody trot new they has story connected in some way or other to this site !!!!

it was a verified member who brought this to our door..."

Does anyone know this for sure ....as in 110% proof.?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Does anyone know this for sure ....as in 110% proof.?"

only approx 14 knew the venue and the hotel received an email....

over a year ago

Far too many people on their moral high horse! Your all on here for the same reason! Does it really matter when they are on here/have fun?

The papers only ever print one side in cases like this, anything for the reporter to get noticed no matter the consequences! Doesn't help when the people that read it believe everything they are spoon fed.....

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

These hacks scratching around for second rate stories make me sick,they peddle lies and point the finger at ordinary decent people trying to get by in life.

So a copper is a swinger where is the public interest factor in that ? so he used his mobile phone on duty,how many of us have not taken a private call or text when at work or in the lunch break

big deal .

I don't know who the poor guy was but as long as he does his job ,i for one don't give a toss ,to him i say if you get any comeback take your fed rep in with you like my mate did ,when they tried to do him for going to chams.

To the Hack,is this what you have come down too ,not going win any awards are you...?

Havent you heard people having consenting sex,with who they like, is so old news ,get your head of the 50's idiot.

But no need to worry, when the cold wind of the leveson enquiry is done, the new regulations come in, you and your tired methods of acquiring the perceived dirt on people will be gone forever ,and so will you ....

I wont shed one tear.

over a year ago

What I can't understand is why the site is being targeted in such a way?

Being on the site is not illegal, meeting others in the pub for a drink is not, meeting in public for a coffee and a chat is not, having sex in the privacy of ones home with another consenting adult is not, so why?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

anyway my real issue is the fact he was "alledgely" doing it whilst on duty.... if that is the case, then he was silly and it gets no sympathy from me"

most of them claiming to be firemen are not, met one guy at a party who coughed up that he borrowed a uniform and stood outside the local firestation and had his picture took,army stuff is dead cheap too..

classic social engineering.

over a year ago

"What I can't understand is why the site is being targeted in such a way?

Being on the site is not illegal, meeting others in the pub for a drink is not, meeting in public for a coffee and a chat is not, having sex in the privacy of ones home with another consenting adult is not, so why? "

So others can look down their nose at you. Since they are leaving the celebrities alone these days they have to find some other source of gossip and sex always sells.

I don't know why Scotland is behind the times when it comes to swinging, not people on this site or on the scene obviously but in general. There are so many clubs and naturist spas in England but I haven't heard of any in Scotland. Ps this is not a Scottish bashing post, just a question.

over a year ago

Being on the site is not illegal, meeting others in the pub for a drink is not, meeting in public for a coffee and a chat is not, having sex in the privacy of ones home with another consenting adult is not, so why?

So others can look down their nose at you. Since they are leaving the celebrities alone these days they have to find some other source of gossip and sex always sells.

I don't know why Scotland is behind the times when it comes to swinging, not people on this site or on the scene obviously but in general. There are so many clubs and naturist spas in England but I haven't heard of any in Scotland. Ps this is not a Scottish bashing post, just a question. "

The Scottish clubs are there but one was 'outed' by the same paper who printed this and the owners face splashed all over the page.

over a year ago

"

The Scottish clubs are there but one was 'outed' by the same paper who printed this and the owners face splashed all over the page. "

Someone told me they were illegal in Scotland the same source said there was one in Edinburgh but it got shut down

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I think the Daily record needs to change its record... Sex and orgies and swapping have been going on since the roman times.. I am sure they had secret sex clubs back then...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think the Daily record needs to change its record... Sex and orgies and swapping have been going on since the roman times.. I am sure they had secret sex clubs back then... "
A lot of the orgies were done out in the open back then.

By *idsmixedcplCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Lol.

I have to say I think he was incredibly stupid to send pics of himself in uniform and that'll be the thing that costs him his job potentially.

Nobody has to tell ANYONE where they work or what they do, and anyone in the public sector should know to be cautious.

I think it's a shame the way it had come out, but I work in the public sector and see the sorts of complaints that come in that people have seen on twitter/FB so am careful not to use anything that links my real name/job to anything naughty, so if I am "caught" I can't be found guilty of bringing the organisation into disrepute as I have taken steps to protect my identity.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I dont understand this at all - mind you I havent read all the thread .

So - a set up is made to entrap someone for having sex????? Is that what is at principple here?

Sex is no an offence!

Whether he was a policeman or not - what about the other people she met that are now facing charges?

WHAT CHARGES????

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

in all my previous roles, I have had to sit through more disciplinary hearings that I care to remember and 8/10 people that we have downgraded/dismissed have been great people who have done something stupid, not bad people at all.

Even the hardest union reps have shaken their heads and said... 'bloody idiot'

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Discretion is a wonderful thing....too much information is given out to people you really don't know, and no matter how much you think they are " friends " you can never be really sure.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Discretion is a wonderful thing....too much information is given out to people you really don't know, and no matter how much you think they are " friends " you can never be really sure."

over a year ago

"It didn't say he was meeting whilst on duty but texting during duty which many other officers do I see no issue with it I'm disgusted by the whole thing tbh

Ive actually chatted with the guy and swapped numbers and he didn't seem the kind to be as open as the paper suggests and I firmly believe he would have only sent such messages images to someone who was verified and ha been chatting to for a while and yes I knew he was a police officer and what they don't get the chance to get a tea break on duty ! C'mon who are we to question him or his behaviour he's a young guy who's been trapped and has his trust abused and the bit about him fucking a fellow female officer whilst on duty it happens all the time don't kid yourselves on there more than a few affairs going on in the force "

Agree. So long as he didn't do anything against the rules of his job, there's nothing wrong with it. What we should be questioning is the methods and activities employed by the journalist who used entrapment to identify him.

Now I'll bet the Journo would be the first one to bleat if the Police started using entrapment to catch real criminals....

over a year ago

I don't know why Scotland is behind the times when it comes to swinging, not people on this site or on the scene obviously but in general. There are so many clubs and naturist spas in England but I haven't heard of any in Scotland. Ps this is not a Scottish bashing post, just a question. "

Not that I am suggesting anything about our friends north of the border, but the daily presence of the church is greater than it is in England and there is a more Catholic 'leaning'. Now given all the publicity about Priests and their 'foibles' it wouldn't surprise me that its more a case of 'point the finger at someone else and they won't go looking at what YOU are up to'....

Pork

over a year ago

"Discretion is a wonderful thing....too much information is given out to people you really don't know, and no matter how much you think they are " friends " you can never be really sure."

Agree completely.

I think this guy was a fool sending and uploading pics in his uniform. If I did the same, I would be in serious shit with my company for bringing it in to disrepute, which I believe is what this guy is facing.

Sadly, people use uniforms on here as pheromone spray. We live close to army and navy bases and often get messages from personel in their uniforms asking 'how would we like to fuck a bootneck' etc. one guy even had a pic of him in front of the controls of a submarine. We always say to the guys that they are risking their jobs and pensions, and for a quick fuck, it seriously aint worth it.

It is shit that the paper has set this guy up, but it serves as a warning to all of us, that this site is in the public domain and what we show and write is there to be seen by all. Sadly, when it comes to sex, a lot of the public is back in the 50's and like to judge swinging as being debouched. The average daily Mail reader is probably to old and angry to have sex, so they would love this story.

Stay safe and happy swinging peeps

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I think the Daily record needs to change its record... Sex and orgies and swapping have been going on since the roman times.. I am sure they had secret sex clubs back then... A lot of the orgies were done out in the open back then. "

Indeed Femme..

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

This hack and his female side kick have printed many stories with the same content, sleazy, swinging ,sex clubs etc. They have been doing it for a long time and probably registered on many sites!

I wonder how much is investigative journalism, and how much is a cpl of fuck buddies getting their rocks off AND getting paid for it.

Yes, the guy slipped up disctretionwise. ...but we could all quite easily be in the same boat without thinking. At least we are all upfront and open about what we do. Why not target "the dating sites" which are very thinly veilled meet me shag me sites surely more scandal there?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I hope the newspaper replied to all of the 200 messages they received when they set up the fake account - its rude not to dont ya know

Its fake accounts like this that give all single women a bad name...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" Why not target "the dating sites" which are very thinly veilled meet me shag me sites surely more scandal there?"
What a very good point. There is an honesty about swinging and the scene. well for most people anyway, unlike parts of (some) of the dating sites.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If this site was called fabdaters there would'nt be an issue at all

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"the Sunday Mail have the picture of him in his uniform with the watermark with his fab username on it.... and he offered to take his uniform to a meet"

What a knobhead.

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Not that I am suggesting anything about our friends north of the border, but the daily presence of the church is greater than it is in England and there is a more Catholic 'leaning'. Now given all the publicity about Priests and their 'foibles' it wouldn't surprise me that its more a case of 'point the finger at someone else and they won't go looking at what YOU are up to'....

Pork"

What utter tosh.

over a year ago

Hey, let's slam dunk all those disgusting nurses who photograph themselves in uniform too eh?

All them firemen too. Wankers!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate entrapment of any kind and if some scumbag shitrag paper is short on stories that it has to resort this this sleazy underhand shit then CLOSE.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

When I was first here a local TVP man contacted me his verifications showed he had been meeting whilst on duty at dogging locations. I told him he was being very careless back then. Loads of policemen on here I agree they should be more careful. Everyone is allowed a sex life but in working hours and in uniform is just stoopid.

just be careful who gets ur face pics I guess

over a year ago

Police officers of both sexes have been shagging one another on shift for years.

If there's mutual attraction within a male/female car or van crew I'm sure nature will take its course, after all a standing prick has no conscience.

Is it that much different from their superior officers pissing off for a round of golf while on duty or an extended lunch when they should have been working on a case?

The same probably go's on with Firefighters and Ambulance crews too.

And how many threads on the site have we had were people admit to clicking on to the site while at work?

It seems to us that the guy was set up and trapped, not so much because of his job(which did make him a more 'sensational' target)but more likely out of jealousy.

XXXX

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Police officers of both sexes have been shagging one another on shift for years.

If there's mutual attraction within a male/female car or van crew I'm sure nature will take its course, after all a standing prick has no conscience.

Is it that much different from their superior officers pissing off for a round of golf while on duty or an extended lunch when they should have been working on a case?

The same probably go's on with Firefighters and Ambulance crews too.

And how many threads on the site have we had were people admit to clicking on to the site while at work?

It seems to us that the guy was set up and trapped, not so much because of his job(which did make him a more 'sensational' target)but more likely out of jealousy.

XXXX"

Good point about other professions playing extended golf sessions during office hours.

over a year ago

It's sick how they'd chosen to expose a decent guy and ruined his career. There are so many dodgy bastards yet they've chosen this guy. Due to my age I get a hell of a lot of weirdos, I've been asked to dress as an alter boy, schoolboy and also been asked by two different people for daddy/son role-play. By all accounts the guy exposed here is a regular guy and reading what women who've spoken to him have said he never banged on about his profession, meaning he was likely lured into it.

over a year ago

If you play during work hours then you only have yourself to blame however the press see it more as some titillation for readers rather than a serious abuse of his position.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

i'm fucking disgusted,how low will some people go,it makes my blood boil.

they made up a fake female profile,grrrrrr while shaking fist in the air.

ps were there any pics.

over a year ago

The article in the Daily Record was written by a female reporter wh has had a long term running battle with the police since she was arrested in 2007 for posing as a court official to gain an inter_iew. She was cleared of the charge after a year fighting the allegations but it is plainly evident that it has left a bitter taste in her mouth and she's spent her time since concocting ways to hit back at the police.

A classic case of sour-grapes entrapment to me. Well done Lauren, hope you feel avenged.

over a year ago

The ironic thing is the policeman who tasered the blind man in my eyes needs arresting that is much worse.

If you have that type of job you know your lifestyle affects your employment. Taking face pics in your uniform and posting them is only going to end one way.

over a year ago

"So all the soldiers that pose in their uniforms are they in the wrong too. Maybe the guy was not ashamed of what he does the only thing he did wrong was getting caught out on the job."
totally agree my hubby is army and while we don't have pics on here of him in uniform it was a huge attraction his uniform when we first met 3 years ago on another site

over a year ago

"If this site was called fabdaters there would'nt be an issue at all "

over a year ago

We used to meet a policeman,

Great guy and a lot of fun.

He recently got back in contact with us but disappeared a week ago.

Just wondering if folks in the force would have a heads up on this.

Its a shame that the guy has been set up.

over a year ago

people read it, but dont necessarily care: what gets me is the possible loss of employment, privacy of sexual practices being invaded.

I was never interested in the footballers sexual exposes, i think the same for anyone...especially those in the public sector.

over a year ago

The press stink with entrapment. The police are not sinners but they do fuck well.

over a year ago

"people read it, but dont necessarily care: what gets me is the possible loss of employment, privacy of sexual practices being invaded.

I was never interested in the footballers sexual exposes, i think the same for anyone...especially those in the public sector.

"

There has been a couple of profiles who know the guy and have stuck up for him.

Fair play to them and him.

What did he do wrong that a newspaper would set him up?

It could have been me or you.

Hopefully the guy can get through this problem in his life. Whether he comes back to the community or not is his choice.

But we are a civilised society nothing wrong with doing in what you believe in.

over a year ago

"people read it, but dont necessarily care: what gets me is the possible loss of employment, privacy of sexual practices being invaded.

There has been a couple of profiles who know the guy and have stuck up for him.

Fair play to them and him.

What did he do wrong that a newspaper would set him up?

It could have been me or you.

Hopefully the guy can get through this problem in his life. Whether he comes back to the community or not is his choice.

But we are a civilised society nothing wrong with doing in what you believe in."

its the immatuirity of the press themselves...not content in the fact the cant sell sex on their paper(ie page 3), they have decided that sexual practices of others, those in the 'public eye' are worthy of stories...I dount think the readers of expolits are really shocked by the stories, more interested on some base level.

Perhaps its all reverse psychology and the papers are just trying to show that lots of people irrespective of job status are indeed fine sexual human beings.

I'd end that by saying its more that they are greedy reactionary moneyworshipping cunts...my opinion...

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

It's not entrapment... there's a difference between entrapment and a sting operation. Entrapment would imply the guy in question only created an account on here after being coerced by the journalist, and that he had no intention of meeting anybody until convinced to do so by the journalist. From what I understand, this isn't the case and he was on here of his own free will.

Saying that, I don't think he deserves losing his job over this incident. If he has sent photos of himself in his uniform then he was naïve and foolish, as it could be argued he's brought the police force into disrepute, but I'd hope common sense would prevail and it wouldn't lead to him being fired.

over a year ago

"Does nobody but me actually feel that this kind of 'journalism' is the most immoral aspect of all of this? After all, the deceit here was on the part of the paper, the policeman was perhaps foolish but not a bloody liar trying to make a quick buck with no thought of the repercussions to a person's job and personal life - all in the public interest naturally! "

It Is deceit yes, but the paper was proving a point. He had left himself open to blackmail, and let's be honest here, there are a lot of unscrutable people in the world. What if he had been a leading officer on a case, and the criminal had raped or abused a child, and this giuy had been blackmailed into "losing evidence". The criminal got off and went on to commit more crimes.

Extreme example, but it does happen!

How would you feel if that victim had been a member of your family, and you found out that the policeman had been blackmailed.

We only have to look at the number of stories of criminals getting off, public uproar at lighter sentences to see how it would affect us!

over a year ago

"Does nobody but me actually feel that this kind of 'journalism' is the most immoral aspect of all of this? After all, the deceit here was on the part of the paper, the policeman was perhaps foolish but not a bloody liar trying to make a quick buck with no thought of the repercussions to a person's job and personal life - all in the public interest naturally!

It Is deceit yes, but the paper was proving a point. He had left himself open to blackmail, and let's be honest here, there are a lot of unscrutable people in the world. What if he had been a leading officer on a case, and the criminal had raped or abused a child, and this giuy had been blackmailed into "losing evidence". The criminal got off and went on to commit more crimes.

Extreme example, but it does happen!

How would you feel if that victim had been a member of your family, and you found out that the policeman had been blackmailed.

We only have to look at the number of stories of criminals getting off, public uproar at lighter sentences to see how it would affect us! "

You could speculate till the cows come home facts are...there wasnt and he didnt...as someone earlier said, could have been any one of us....and for what? So some jumped up story teller can run to the editor and oooo look what I got for you Sir shall I bend over now or later..... scum.

over a year ago

As a matter of interest...we all saw how they elaborated the story about the ball making it so much more sordid than it ever was....who is to say the same hasnt happened here .....yeah the guy was daft sending the pics but thats all he's guilty of and can any of us honestly say we havent done something stupid at some point?

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

did the guy actually turn up to meet the reporter, or was it just cyber contact?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"As a matter of interest...we all saw how they elaborated the story about the ball making it so much more sordid than it ever was....who is to say the same hasnt happened here .....yeah the guy was daft sending the pics but thats all he's guilty of and can any of us honestly say we havent done something stupid at some point?"

agreed Sassy, my point all along was the sillyness of sending the picture in uniform, anyone using the uniform as a foot in the door, runs the same risk.

And yup, we have all done silly things and we learn from it... good luck to the guy.

but even yesterday, 3 weeks running we have been in the press and some were posting for people to declare who is going to a party this weekend. Yeah why not declare in public so people can look at your profile and see no pics and possibly 'we are a professional couple' and think ....'there may be a story there' It is prevalent in the Scottish Forum, every club, every establishment, every social, every organised party almost every day... for all to see.

again, wish the guy well

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"did the guy actually turn up to meet the reporter, or was it just cyber contact?

"

no he turned up, I think for a social meet but not in uniform and in what I would assume his own car.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

"did the guy actually turn up to meet the reporter, or was it just cyber contact?

"

supposedly he turned up in audi with a large holdall according to the reporter and then broke down saying hed been an idiot. This reporter has a huge bee in his bonnet as he has outed fab every week for the last 3 according to dates of articles. One about a masked ball where they used quotes off the forums about it being cancelled including users names such as laine and a couple of others i didnt recognise. Surely this idiot is just trying to get laid but cant.

over a year ago

I love the way journos try to honour their profession with claims of uncovering the truth but by using the dubious methods they employ to get a story I'd say they are far from bathing on glory. More like wallowing in shit.

over a year ago

Fuck - caught using Fab and meeting on works time ?

Had better start logging on in my Where's Wally uniform when in work.

Nobody can ever find him !

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

The point is would he do his duty if he was told to patrol any dogging areas with a other coppers

knowing what he knows

over a year ago

it was a verified member who brought this to our door..."

Who was verified, the copper or the honeytrap girl?

over a year ago

no he turned up, I think for a social meet but not in uniform and in what I would assume his own car. "

The photo on the daily record website looks like he is in uniform

over a year ago

It's low-hanging fruit.

Lots of people on here just make it too easy for the sensationalist press by being fast and loose with their privacy like showing face pics or in this case, a work uniform.

over a year ago

no he turned up, I think for a social meet but not in uniform and in what I would assume his own car.

The photo on the daily record website looks like he is in uniform"

It also looks like it wad taken on his phone whilst driving... wonder if they will bollock him for that as well!?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The photo on the daily record website looks like he is in uniform"

the article said he turned up casually dressed and in a mazda

the pic was the one I think he sent to the other profile

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 22/10/12 14:13:11]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Who was verified, the copper or the honeytrap girl?"

neither

I was referring to the cancelled Ball

over a year ago

It's low-hanging fruit.

Lots of people on here just make it too easy for the sensationalist press by being fast and loose with their privacy like showing face pics or in this case, a work uniform."

Goes further than just a uniform - lost count of how many pics we have seen on here where there is 'surrounding countryside' which could lead a nosey journalist to find the person quite easily. For example.. kids photos on the wall in the background. How many are wearing their school uniform? Just another thing which makes it easier for a journalist to latch on to you.

ANYONE putting anything on here which 'could' lead anyone to them really needs to take a good hard look at what they are doing. Your own personal security has to come first - and that includes your identity...

over a year ago

Why should he be crucified, the way am reading these posts its as though we all have straight laced pics on here,

How many log on at work saying bored at work,

You lot are calling him a numpty cause he had a pic of him in uniform, how many wear a shirt and tie to work and that's their profile pic but they don't get hung or loose their jobs,

We as a community should be standing up for him and saying we are consenting adults on an adult website , if u don't like what we do there are plenty cartoon channels on the telly,

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am certainly not straight laced and as I said... he has been silly and I wish him well.

I have also been silly with drink on a night out, I learnt from it. I ain't perfect

over a year ago

No one Is perfect and if we where straight laced we wouldn't be on here,

over a year ago

"Why should he be crucified, the way am reading these posts its as though we all have straight laced pics on here,

How many log on at work saying bored at work,

You lot are calling him a numpty cause he had a pic of him in uniform, how many wear a shirt and tie to work and that's their profile pic but they don't get hung or loose their jobs,

We as a community should be standing up for him and saying we are consenting adults on an adult website , if u don't like what we do there are plenty cartoon channels on the telly,"

A shirt and tie are generic work wear, if I wore a name badge for work I would take that off before taking a pic. He was obviously using his uniform to attract women.... He attracted the wrong one! I think it stinks that he was entrapped, but he only has himself to blame.

As someone has said, personal security is tantamount as you have no idea who is looking at your profile pics

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"No one Is perfect and if we where straight laced we wouldn't be on here,

"

that is why discretion is key, especially in roles that you may lose as a result

all the best to him

over a year ago

You need to see a face pic before you meet, as no one buys a pair of shoes without looking at them,

So what its in his uniform, anyone thought that maybe he just took that pic as she might have said she didn't believe him,

They haven't

over a year ago

You need to see a face pic before you meet, as no one buys a pair of shoes without looking at them,

So what its in his uniform, anyone thought that maybe he just took that pic as she might have said she didn't believe him,

They haven't said how long they have been talking, it has ruined things for himin the future it will take him along time to trust any female,

over a year ago

This could happen to anyone off us, if a person gains your trust and you let them get close. The reporters must have know before hand that he was a cop, they sucked him in big style.

He should have been more careful about the pics he posted.

We had a police officer up here who was using his patrol car as a shag wagon ,mad or what! It was only a matter of time before he got caught.

over a year ago

"

We had a police officer up here who was using his patrol car as a shag wagon ,mad or what! It was only a matter of time before he got caught. "

I am glad he did, wasting taxpayers money

Post new Message to Thread