Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dream Person

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

When you are meeting on here or if you are dating what do you look for in a person..

My dream man.. is well tall, heavily tattooed.. both arm sleeved is hubba hubba for me. Nice dress sense and a funny yet caring personality...

Meeting on here- I guess I look at differently as I am not on here to find a bloke to end up falling in love with.. A bloke who tickes all the boxes in my dating life messaged me on here and I don't think I could meet him.. As I prob be stupid and end up devolping feelings for him...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I dont have a "type" as such - mine really depends more on the personality, intelligence, wit, banter, sense of humour and confidence. But if I had to choose it would be a stocky guy, around 6 ft and ideally with a goatie...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I dont have a "type" as such - mine really depends more on the personality, intelligence, wit, banter, sense of humour and confidence. But if I had to choose it would be a stocky guy, around 6 ft and ideally with a goatie..."

I'm off to the gym...gonna sleep in a grow bag and grow a goatie

over a year ago

For me..its sense of humour and banter thats most important. Someone whose laid back and not too serious. We are only here to have some fun. I also prefer someone whose intelligent too..i do love a good friendly debate and see who wins lol

over a year ago

A tall, dark, handsome, old fashion gentleman, who knows how to treat a woman like a lady, with a deep velvety voice and come to bed eyes.

Think Cary Grant, Gregory Peck and Timothy Dalton etc...

Drools!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't dream of ending up with another person and that is because, I don't want to.

over a year ago

"I dont have a "type" as such - mine really depends more on the personality, intelligence, wit, banter, sense of humour and confidence. But if I had to choose it would be a stocky guy, around 6 ft and ideally with a goatie..."

Off to B&Q for some baby bio and a growbag!

I could be sometime.....

over a year ago

For me it's someone that I can relax and enjoy myself with, quite toned, confident, tall but not too tall as im only small, a great smile and sparkling eyes, oh and of course someone that I have chemistry with to ensure the best sex ever

over a year ago

I like guys with a cheeky humour about them, free thinking and I'm a real sucker for kind people. I know that probably sounds obvious but so many people today are ultimately selfish and unsympathetic to the people around them... and half the time they don't even realize it which is just very sad.

It would be great if they were gorgeous too but not imperative

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Daz can probably round up a goat if that'll do the trick

Seriously tho' (for a change), I'm with you on this Aphro - don't particularly have a "type", but I wouldn't turn away any of the Strictly Boys even if they had the personality of a wet lettuce (shallow - moi???)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I dont have a "type" as such - mine really depends more on the personality, intelligence, wit, banter, sense of humour and confidence. But if I had to choose it would be a stocky guy, around 6 ft and ideally with a goatie...

I'm off to the gym...gonna sleep in a grow bag and grow a goatie"

I always thought you had potential

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I dont have a "type" as such - mine really depends more on the personality, intelligence, wit, banter, sense of humour and confidence. But if I had to choose it would be a stocky guy, around 6 ft and ideally with a goatie...

Off to B&Q for some baby bio and a growbag!

I could be sometime..... "

Hey you are in competition... see above.. now which one of you can grow theirs quicker

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Daz can probably round up a goat if that'll do the trick

Seriously tho' (for a change), I'm with you on this Aphro - don't particularly have a "type", but I wouldn't turn away any of the Strictly Boys even if they had the personality of a wet lettuce (shallow - moi???) "

I always knew we d be mud wrestling (What a thought!) for the same guys

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

compatability

over a year ago

my dream man would be quite slim with nice hair who is very clean and tidy.

who wears bright colours.

someone not too serious and who is kind.

the type of man i like to meet on here

is very clean and tidy and down to earth

and a gentleman.

over a year ago

hmmm looks wise my dream man would have auburn/red hair blue eyes, be around 6ft tall, no tattoo's, no piercings, strong shoulders and arms, little bit of chest fluff, NO back hair, i like a guy to have a belly (talking the 3 month pregnancy size belly not the 9month beer belly look) , muscular thighs mmmmm.. not pastey white but not orange/essex type tan either. Great smile, a kind looking face - no facial fuzz. Cock around the 7 or 8 inch mark. Trimmed or natural (not overly keen on shaved completely)

So if your what i just described.. send me a message

over a year ago

Amy Winehouse, Elvis Presley and Holly Willoughby

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

Perhaps I'm weird because the same type of man attracts me in both dating and FABS...tall, black (of course), well defined chest, GSOH, intelligence - but of course the paramount criterion are chemistry & compatibility. Guess I just know what I like.

Post new Message to Thread