FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting with out a pic or seeing on web cam live ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you do that if person said in profile thy looked good ? I did once and i meet shrek. As i was new to this meeting alone as was thinking in my head they must look good if saying so in profile.? Do a live web cam lie ? I don't think so .. and if lighting bad i will say .. its really helped me alot over the years to sort out who i wish to meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have met a guy or two without face pics or web cam and have been pleasantly suprised. Most recent guy was very hot as we always meet socially first no face pic doesn't bother me.

over a year ago

"We have met a guy or two without face pics or web cam and have been pleasantly suprised. Most recent guy was very hot as we always meet socially first no face pic doesn't bother me. "
I think your right meeting socially first .

over a year ago

I have yet to meet anyone without seeing a face pic first.

over a year ago

"Would you do that if person said in profile thy looked good ? I did once and i meet shrek. As i was new to this meeting alone as was thinking in my head they must look good if saying so in profile.? Do a live web cam lie ? I don't think so .. and if lighting bad i will say .. its really helped me alot over the years to sort out who i wish to meet. "

Right - we're off to Maplins to get a cam then... Ha ha!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

id never in amillion years without seeing them first

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I never cam but id never meet without seeing a pic either nor would I expect anyone to meet us without a pic

Ive never met anyone that did'nt look how I expected from the pics id seen of them.........YET!! always time to get a shock I suppose

I don't have the time to always meet socially as location and our work patterns makes that difficult

Not been a problem so far im happy to say

over a year ago

"Would you do that if person said in profile thy looked good ? I did once and i meet shrek. As i was new to this meeting alone as was thinking in my head they must look good if saying so in profile.? Do a live web cam lie ? I don't think so .. and if lighting bad i will say .. its really helped me alot over the years to sort out who i wish to meet.

"

its helps. And really helped me ... no more shrek's and green teeth .

over a year ago

"Would you do that if person said in profile thy looked good ? I did once and i meet shrek. As i was new to this meeting alone as was thinking in my head they must look good if saying so in profile.? Do a live web cam lie ? I don't think so .. and if lighting bad i will say .. its really helped me alot over the years to sort out who i wish to meet.

its helps. And really helped me ... no more shrek's and green teeth . "

Oh bugger! That's me and Princess Fiona out the window then.....

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

OI leave us shreks alone !

we need love too.... however ugly we are.

(my teeth are not green by the way)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I've met one guy a few times before and to this day I don't know what he looks like. He just came in fucked me and left, all the time I was blindfolded

over a year ago

No need to do it if you are going to meet then you will be seen so send a pic or get off the pot.

over a year ago

"I've met one guy a few times before and to this day I don't know what he looks like. He just came in fucked me and left, all the time I was blindfolded "
Thats just kinky sex , lol he could have been fab or could have been a monster.

over a year ago

"I have yet to meet anyone without seeing a face pic first. "

over a year ago

Guess it depends why your meeting ...first meet social then its no big deal really after all could be gorgeous in a pic but be a pig in person ....

over a year ago

"I've met one guy a few times before and to this day I don't know what he looks like. He just came in fucked me and left, all the time I was blindfolded "

Wait for Diamondsmiles to tell you off for taking such a risk!

over a year ago

Initially it would be a leap in the dark but if they say they look good in their profile and they have verifications to back that up, then no problem

over a year ago

"Initially it would be a leap in the dark but if they say they look good in their profile and they have verifications to back that up, then no problem "
There is as thay can make them up have couples and singles profiles here that are not real just to get feedback.. so i could never just go on that ..

over a year ago

No chance......always insist on seeing a current piccy or webcam, i also like to speak to the person over the phone. I prefer a social meet first unless its someone i have been chatting too for a while before hand

over a year ago

the only true way of knowing what someone looks like is to meet them. Pic or not, it doesn't bother me. Meeting is the only way to truly know if you are going to hit it off or not.

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

We agree with you scorpio.Pics dont really mean anything.Very shallow way to meet we feel.After all a nice pic does not always mean a nice person.

over a year ago

"We agree with you scorpio.Pics dont really mean anything.Very shallow way to meet we feel.After all a nice pic does not always mean a nice person."

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I've met one guy a few times before and to this day I don't know what he looks like. He just came in fucked me and left, all the time I was blindfolded

Wait for Diamondsmiles to tell you off for taking such a risk! "

Lol she doesn't scare me

To be fair I did make sure a trusted regular meet was outside my house in case anything went wrong but luckily it never did

over a year ago

"We agree with you scorpio.Pics dont really mean anything.Very shallow way to meet we feel.After all a nice pic does not always mean a nice person."
There would be no point meeting if i never liked the look of them. It maybe shallow but when you dont know a person that well ........... its only thing you can go on . Seeing them on web cam i know who i am meeting and i can get to know them as a person after.

Post new Message to Thread