Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why Lie About Your Age ....??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have recently met someone who I won't be meeting again because they lied about their age. Why do some men (and some women probably) think that it's okay to deceive in this way? Why can't you just be honest. Knocking 10 years off is incredibly difficult to pull off. Just tell the truth from the off and you might be pleasantly surprised. Thanks, rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the same reason as some lie about others things on here, to try and increase their chances, make themselves more appealing and to plug self confidence issues.

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I always thought that people knocked a few years off because they felt maybe their age would put people off

Now I think people change their ages to get around filters on here

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

It's pointless and a waste of time. You will be found out eventually and you will have wasted the time of the person you lied to who will send you away.

over a year ago

did the person come clean about lying about their age? or did you just look at them and presume they had lied?

not everyone ages well..

over a year ago

It drives me nuts!! And it's okay to avoid filters, but not okay to not tell someone the truth before taking things further than messaging on here.

over a year ago

Would love to lie about mine....can't wait for my free tv licence, unfortunately I don't look a day over 45

over a year ago

Love it when they say they're 35 and look 55 in their pictures . When challenged they're usually in denial, but there's usually something in the background that gives the timeframe of the photo away.

Just pointless. Unless you want to limbo dance under the upper limit of someone with an age range that is well away from yours?

Wolf

over a year ago

"did the person come clean about lying about their age? or did you just look at them and presume they had lied?

not everyone ages well.. "

I assumed they weren't being honest and asked them, they then admit to their real age. One bloke said I would run a mile if I knew so I decided I didn't want him to own up, I shudder at what age he was lol.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"I have recently met someone who I won't be meeting again because they lied about their age. Why do some men (and some women probably) think that it's okay to deceive in this way? Why can't you just be honest. Knocking 10 years off is incredibly difficult to pull off. Just tell the truth from the off and you might be pleasantly surprised. Thanks, rant over "

No probably about it i'd say woman are just as bad if not worse...

over a year ago

"I have recently met someone who I won't be meeting again because they lied about their age. Why do some men (and some women probably) think that it's okay to deceive in this way? Why can't you just be honest. Knocking 10 years off is incredibly difficult to pull off. Just tell the truth from the off and you might be pleasantly surprised. Thanks, rant over

No probably about it i'd say woman are just as bad if not worse... "

Yep you could be right there, but with blokes it's a lot to do with a midlife crisis and starting over lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think if someone looks the way they have represented themselves to me in a picture then I really don't care what age they are as they'll be as I expected

If they looked 10 yrs older than what I expected then id be asking if they needed some sanatogen and slippers before walking away

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

There is an old thread that has been commented on today, where a year ago , a guy was about to turn 60. His current profile puts him in his 40's

over a year ago

"I have recently met someone who I won't be meeting again because they lied about their age. Why do some men (and some women probably) think that it's okay to deceive in this way? Why can't you just be honest. Knocking 10 years off is incredibly difficult to pull off. Just tell the truth from the off and you might be pleasantly surprised. Thanks, rant over "

10 years is a bit much! However, we have recently hit an 'age ceiling' since turning 50. There are a VERY large number of people on here (and elsewhere) who won't meet over-50's and set their message filters to that. Anyone would think our genitalia stop working at midnight on your 50th birthday!!!!!

Hence, the reason 'some' people lie about their age. On here it's to get under the filters and around peoples prejudices, 'preferences' and assumptions...

over a year ago

My selected age range preference is only a rough guide, I certainly don’t limit myself toonly meeting people within its extremities, so if someone chooses to shave off or add a few years to their claimed age. I don’t find it a particular problem as its not the most important criteria that determines If I’d meet them.!.

I certainly don't ask anyone to produce their birth certificate or risk insulting them by commenting on any perceived inconsistency I might have regards their claimed age and there physical demeanour .

By *esusWeptMan
over a year ago

Rising Son, God's own County

Simple! He was so ancient and had alzheimers and simply forgot his true age and forgot to tell you, too

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"My selected age range preference is only a rough guide, I certainly don’t limit myself toonly meeting people within its extremities, so if someone chooses to shave off or add a few years to their claimed age. I don’t find it a particular problem as its not the most important criteria that determines If I’d meet them.!.

I certainly don't ask anyone to produce their birth certificate or risk insulting them by commenting on any perceived inconsistency I might have regards their claimed age and there physical demeanour .

"

It's a bit different when it is a 15 year difference though, as I have had!

over a year ago

"My selected age range preference is only a rough guide, I certainly don’t limit myself toonly meeting people within its extremities, so if someone chooses to shave off or add a few years to their claimed age. I don’t find it a particular problem as its not the most important criteria that determines If I’d meet them.!.

It's a bit different when it is a 15 year difference though, as I have had! "

OMG....15 years,,,, thats a hefty lump to knock off or add....

My profile range is set at 32-72... so taking into account your experience, I should be covered with a reasonable safety cushion that will fend off any teenie-boppers looking to bag an old trannie, or any requirement for me to install a Stannah Stairlift to my house…

over a year ago

Vanity perhaps, as some may think they can get away with it?

I do not lie about my age, or anything else to be precise.

over a year ago

"I always thought that people knocked a few years off because they felt maybe their age would put people off

Now I think people change their ages to get around filters on here"

yes they do and get reported for it

over a year ago

"I have recently met someone who I won't be meeting again because they lied about their age. Why do some men (and some women probably) think that it's okay to deceive in this way? Why can't you just be honest. Knocking 10 years off is incredibly difficult to pull off. Just tell the truth from the off and you might be pleasantly surprised. Thanks, rant over

10 years is a bit much! However, we have recently hit an 'age ceiling' since turning 50. There are a VERY large number of people on here (and elsewhere) who won't meet over-50's and set their message filters to that. Anyone would think our genitalia stop working at midnight on your 50th birthday!!!!!

Hence, the reason 'some' people lie about their age. On here it's to get under the filters and around peoples prejudices, 'preferences' and assumptions...

"

over a year ago

I have to admit that when I was single, I did fib about my age. The reason being, I was 42, but I do look younger than my age and I was finding that a lot of people had filters on that were 'no one over 40', so I put down I was 39. Only a white lie, but it did mean I had more people to choose from.

Since being with the OH, we both have our correct age on here as we are looking for single males, and strangely, age does not seem a priority for them!!!

over a year ago

Tell you i have seen some 20s look 40 and seen some 40s look alot younger ... if people are worried get them on web cam live that will sort it out if you like or not.... People lie about names here its fine , lol meeting Andy its john .... People lie about size saying not a size just just curvy and super size men lie about cock size. people lie about where they come from .People lie about being married some do here saying single and not . Get to know people and maybe people will find out more from asking the truth.

over a year ago

Just a wee question, didn't you see a pic of hin before you met? Or did Cilla Black set you up with him?

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Just a wee question, didn't you see a pic of hin before you met? Or did Cilla Black set you up with him? "

Maybe he had a picture up of him 10 years ago - mine did that. He admitted, when I questioned him, that his photo was a 'bit old'! LOL It was one of the main reasons I agreed to meet him. Lying *********!!!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It does my head in.

There's a guy who kept showing on my looked at me page who's 25, and has 1987 in his username... Suddenly yesterday he's 30 and sent me mail.

Filters are there for a reason

over a year ago

Just a wee question, didn't you see a pic of hin before you met? Or did Cilla Black set you up with him? "

I know i was thinking same i never meet with out a pic or seeing a web Cam live NOW........... Never Never as when i first started to meet alone a charming man who said ooo i look good with good body nice face but don't have pics because of job and he was streak 28 stone he said and green teeth too. And looked liked he needed a bath and smell. Thank god was a pub and i could say no thanks,

over a year ago

The photo was not recent lol or I didn't see one - I don't assume that people are lying about their age straight away!!

over a year ago

On my previous site, I arranged to meet a very attractive, long haired, blonde lady with a great figure (10-12) based on her 'photo'. When I turned up at the pub where we had agreed to meet, I sat there for nearly an hour across the bar from an 'amply covered' lady around a size 24, which short blonde hair who kept smiling at me..... And you can guess the rest......

The photo had been taken at least 10 years earlier (at the age she was claiming to be) and she openly admitted that she couldn't get meets if she sent a pic of her now.

In short - doesn't matter what pic someone sends you. Or what you see on cam as, in certain lighting and differing lens angles, someone can look a LOT different to how they do in person.

Meeting them in person is the only way to find out the truth (about how they look), but just don't build your hopes up beforehand.

over a year ago

Just a wee question, didn't you see a pic of hin before you met? Or did Cilla Black set you up with him?

Maybe he had a picture up of him 10 years ago - mine did that. He admitted, when I questioned him, that his photo was a 'bit old'! LOL It was one of the main reasons I agreed to meet him. Lying *********!!!"

I was just curious as the op doesn't mention a pic! I can see her point if he had a 10yr old pic up and the post was called 'why have a 10yr old pic up'? Lol.

But, in my _iew, if anyone is niave enough to meet without at least seeing a pic of potential meet, then maybe they can't complain if it all goes tits up!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I frequently get messages saying want some 21yr old cock? And yet their profile says 26. When I ask they say that they couldn't have messaged me at their real age because of my filters.

Which I set because I don't want 21 yr old cock!

And I catch out quite a few who have a year in their username... Fabswinger1991 (not a real name, or if it is I just took it from the top of my head) is a bit of a clue that he's under 25...

I'm a bit more forgiving if they are one or two years over my top age range, and meeting in clubs is a different ball game. It may get them a coffee meet if they lie and use old pics. But it will be a brief coffee and a quick no thanks from me. And they'll get reported too. So lying doesn't get them anywhere.

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

On my previous site, I arranged to meet a very attractive, long haired, blonde lady with a great figure (10-12) based on her 'photo'. When I turned up at the pub where we had agreed to meet, I sat there for nearly an hour across the bar from an 'amply covered' lady around a size 24, which short blonde hair who kept smiling at me..... And you can guess the rest......

The photo had been taken at least 10 years earlier (at the age she was claiming to be) and she openly admitted that she couldn't get meets if she sent a pic of her now.

In short - doesn't matter what pic someone sends you. Or what you see on cam as, in certain lighting and differing lens angles

, someone can look a LOT different to how they do in person.

Meeting them in person is the only way to find out the truth (about how they look), but just don't build your hopes up beforehand.

"

did u shag her???

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Maybe he had a picture up of him 10 years ago - mine did that. He admitted, when I questioned him, that his photo was a 'bit old'! LOL It was one of the main reasons I agreed to meet him. Lying *********!!!

I was just curious as the op doesn't mention a pic! I can see her point if he had a 10yr old pic up and the post was called 'why have a 10yr old pic up'? Lol.

But, in my _iew, if anyone is niave enough to meet without at least seeing a pic of potential meet, then maybe they can't complain if it all goes tits up!"

If I don't see a clear face pic I am not interested. I don't even get into a conversation with them.

And I hate cam - since many guys instantly start wanking when I do! I really do not get off on watching that.

over a year ago

In short - doesn't matter what pic someone sends you. Or what you see on cam as, in certain lighting and differing lens angles, someone can look a LOT different to how they do in person.

"

For me is web Cam live and if lighting bad i will say and not just 1 time... all my time doing this has never once let me down . Whats good for one persons not for others and some saying on profile thy look good so no pics is a risk. . Its getting to know them for who they are not just how they look yes its big part but only one part of them. I have meet some so good looking and crap in and out of bed and so much botox could not move there face to smile.Age thing is one small part of this swinging .No matter what your age if you don't like you don't like NO matter of age.

over a year ago

For me is web Cam live and if lighting bad i will say and not just 1 time... all my time doing this has never once let me down . Whats good for one persons not for others and some saying on profile thy look good so no pics is a risk. . Its getting to know them for who they are not just how they look yes its big part but only one part of them. I have meet some so good looking and crap in and out of bed and so much botox could not move there face to smile.Age thing is one small part of this swinging .No matter what your age if you don't like you don't like NO matter of age."

Sorry but my age preference is set at 40-50 for a reason, I DO NOT want to meet anyone over this age. Even if they say they are 48 but are really 54 they have ruined any chance of getting to know me any further. A lie is a lie and the age lie is a big one that matters to me.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

I struggle to understand the mentality of such people. If you can't take rejection via your pc how do you expect to cope with face to face rejection?

I've met someone who was 56 to my 48. I'm now 52 he's 49. I doubted the 56, Lord knows how he hopes to pull off 49. I've met someone with 50 on his profile, he's 60 really.

If I were 25 with pneumatic boobs I wouldn't appeal to everyone and why would i want to, so I don't understand why people want to.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

They must just think they'll get away with it.

I noticed a post this morning which someone has bumped posted over a year ago but a guy talking about being the "big 6-0 next year" (so since posting that would be this year) ... He is now 46 on his profile

over a year ago

I know about one female here on the iom who says she is 36 when shes is 44!!

Dont see the point of lieing about your age.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Insecurity, if they knock ten years off they think it automatically makes them look ten years younger when it doesnt

. Id sooner someone think i look good for 47 than an old had at 37

over a year ago

Indeed better to be thought of as young for one's age, rather than being old for it.

Besides, if I tell the truth, I don't have to remember the lies I have told.

over a year ago

I honestly don't see the point of lying about my age. I'm the big 4 0 and if anyone didn't want to meet because i was too old/young then thats their right!

over a year ago

In short - doesn't matter what pic someone sends you. Or what you see on cam as, in certain lighting and differing lens angles

, someone can look a LOT different to how they do in person.

did u shag her???

"

No chance!!!

over a year ago

"Insecurity, if they knock ten years off they think it automatically makes them look ten years younger when it doesnt

. Id sooner someone think i look good for 47 than an old had at 37"

On Fabs I don't believe it's got anything to do with making them 'look' younger - it's simply to get more chances of meets due to the age-preference filters when messaging.

There are several 'age ceilings' which people obsess about:- 30, 40, 45, 50 are the main ones. Go ONE DAY over them and a it cuts down your chances of meeting them enormously. I can guarantee you that if I change me and Perkys ages on here today, by midnight tonight our inbox would be full of new message simple because we would fall into the 'Under 50' search bracket. Even more if I said Perky was under 45 (which she would pass for easily) as the search engine works on the lowest age of the two people making up a couple.

over a year ago

The only time I've lied about my age is to get into pubs when i was underage

By *ornyandsexy69Couple
over a year ago

Hull

When we used to play on our own. I met a guy who claimed he was 40 on his profile. when we met he admitted to being 52. 12 bloody years he knocked off . Shit fuck too lol

over a year ago

Just been chatting via messages on here to someone in between this thread and low and behold if someone else hasn't lied about their age. His profile said 48, his pics didn't look that convincing, when I spoke to him and asked if that was his age he said he was really 58!!!! FFS why?????????

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I look roughly the same now as I did when I was 50. If I said I was 50 - I'd meet many more age preferences.

Sometimes it's hard not to think about stretching the truth a bit...

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

**coughs** 39 and not afraid to say it (my profile does actually have my correct age on it )

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

We met a couple,who specified on their profile they only meet people who were about the same age as them.

When we got there,the guy accused us of lying about our age on our profile.he said we were far to young,when in fact we were exactly the same age as them.

We must be the only people at our age,who have ever been accused of adding 10 years.

over a year ago

we as a couple met someone and their pix were bout 10 years out of date. im honest bout my age, ive had a rough life,lol. i know someone wife meets on here and he changes his age few time a week,lol

over a year ago

I was chattin to a lady who's profile said 39 then when she sent a pic I was like nah can't be 39,plus she said she was blonde,the pic was off a black haired lady,when I said not being rude but are you really 39 she then admitted she was in her 50s,I don't know why ppl need to lie

over a year ago

We were organising a meet and I asked for a face pic - they said they didn't have one on the site and I said I don't meet without seeing one first so they text us one. When we arrived at their house he was at least 15 years older than his pic - either that or it was his son lol

needless to say we didn't play - I am not overly fixed on ages but I don't wanna go to bed with someone who looks like he went to school with my dad :D xx

over a year ago

Can't see the point really !

I doubt I'd ever pass for ten years younger anyway

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I look roughly the same now as I did when I was 50. If I said I was 50 - I'd meet many more age preferences.

Sometimes it's hard not to think about stretching the truth a bit..."

In my experience there are a lot of people with talking mirrors who honestly believe they look younger than their years, but they're delusional!

Note: in my experience!

over a year ago

I'm 46 and proud to be 46...

45 seems to be a cuy off point for some but I won't lie or change my age just to get a meet!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Can't see the point really !

I doubt I'd ever pass for ten years younger anyway "

Neither would I!

over a year ago

I think it's pointless. There are so many people that are looking for various age ranges there is definitely something for everyone. There's no need to lie about it.

Some people get fixated on one individual or couple then try and manipulate their profile to get a meet. I find it a bit creepy. There are plenty of people that would want to meet you that are looking for someone your age.

over a year ago

If there prepared to lie about there age then what else are they hiding ? Hmmmm

over a year ago

I'm 23 but I'm blonde and made a mistake when setting up my profile

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am 76 but dont want to tell anyone... in case they are ageist and dont fancy playing with me

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Honesty all round is best if your too old such is life

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Honesty all round is best if your too old such is life "
Who said that 76 is too old lol?

over a year ago

"I am 76 but dont want to tell anyone... in case they are ageist and dont fancy playing with me "

Omg ...Me too !

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I am 76 but dont want to tell anyone... in case they are ageist and dont fancy playing with me

Omg ...Me too ! "

It is a real hardship, eh?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Insecurity some of the time, delusional, some of the time.

over a year ago

"I am 76 but dont want to tell anyone... in case they are ageist and dont fancy playing with me

Omg ...Me too ! It is a real hardship, eh?"

Sure is

over a year ago

"Insecurity some of the time, delusional, some of the time."

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Omg ...Me too ! It is a real hardship, eh?

Sure is "

I am still trying though... but it is getting harder... and harder

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Sure is

I am still trying though... but it is getting harder... and harder"

you ll always be young to me ...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Sure is

you ll always be young to me ..."

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Sure is

you ll always be young to me ... "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Sure is

you ll always be young to me ... "

See when I spent that amount of money on cream... it did work

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Sure is

you ll always be young to me ... See when I spent that amount of money on cream... it did work"

what cream ? lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Sure is

you ll always be young to me ... See when I spent that amount of money on cream... it did work

what cream ? lol"

Heck, I thought I had told you Ouch

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Sure is

you ll always be young to me ... See when I spent that amount of money on cream... it did work

what cream ? lolHeck, I thought I had told you Ouch "

you been at the moringa oil again ?

over a year ago

"Honesty all round is best if your too old such is life Who said that 76 is too old lol? "

Its not if the criteria is 77 yr olds and over ................... in fact u'd be classed as too young!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Sure is

what cream ? lolHeck, I thought I had told you Ouch

you been at the moringa oil again ?"

its been a bit slippery, too

over a year ago

tos i is a ickle boy...i am !

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Honesty all round is best if your too old such is life Who said that 76 is too old lol?

Its not if the criteria is 77 yr olds and over ................... in fact u'd be classed as too young! "

well... I put on make up for you, see?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 21/10/12 17:45:40]

over a year ago

Sure is

you been at the moringa oil again ?"

she's been on something ......... now do I tell or don't I tell .......

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Sure is

you been at the moringa oil again ?its been a bit slippery, too "

well at least you have stopped drinking it !!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Sure is

she's been on something ......... now do I tell or don't I tell ....... "

Its ok, I also took my medication today... I am calm

over a year ago

Sure is

you been at the moringa oil again ?its been a bit slippery, too

well at least you have stopped drinking it !!!"

thats wot she told u ....... lol

over a year ago

Sure is

she's been on something ......... now do I tell or don't I tell ....... Its ok, I also took my medication today... I am calm "

phew ................ thank god for that

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Sure is

she's been on something ......... now do I tell or don't I tell ....... "

she likes a good rub down with warm moringa

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

I am 76 but dont want to tell anyone... in case they are ageist and dont fancy playing with me

Sure is

she likes a good rub down with warm moringa "

Jeeze dont tell Minxie... she ll want some...and she d be really dangerous!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Sure is

she's been on something ......... now do I tell or don't I tell ....... Its ok, I also took my medication today... I am calm

phew ................ thank god for that "

But I think our s got mixed up the other day... think i got yours and by conclusion you must have taken mine?;-)

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

Sure is

she likes a good rub down with warm moringa Jeeze dont tell Minxie... she ll want some...and she d be really dangerous! "

she like a good rub down too does she ?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Sure is

she likes a good rub down with warm moringa Jeeze dont tell Minxie... she ll want some...and she d be really dangerous!

she like a good rub down too does she ?"

I know she wont stop at the rub down...

By *idsmateyMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

It completely baffles me why people meet under a false pretence.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It completely baffles me why people meet under a false pretence. "
I would meet you under any pretence

over a year ago

I turn 40 next year and am dreading it (so much so I have booked a holiday far away to forget about it). However I wouldn't lie about it. I must have been quite lucky with people I have met as they all seem about the age they say they are on the profiles. I would be pretty mad if someone had lied to me.

By *idsmateyMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"It completely baffles me why people meet under a false pretence. I would meet you under any pretence "

Where's the nearest roaring fire?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It completely baffles me why people meet under a false pretence. I would meet you under any pretence

Where's the nearest roaring fire? "

Never mind - lets find a corner somewhere

By *idsmateyMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"It completely baffles me why people meet under a false pretence. I would meet you under any pretence

Where's the nearest roaring fire? Never mind - lets find a corner somewhere"

I've found one,, cum on over hear

over a year ago

"

Sure is

she likes a good rub down with warm moringa Jeeze dont tell Minxie... she ll want some...and she d be really dangerous! "

stop casting dispersions about my character, I am not dangerous alone, it happens when other things or people are put in the scenario as well - as u bloody know parrots and chess sets spring to mind for one

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Sure is

she likes a good rub down with warm moringa Jeeze dont tell Minxie... she ll want some...and she d be really dangerous!

stop casting dispersions about my character, I am not dangerous alone, it happens when other things or people are put in the scenario as well - as u bloody know parrots and chess sets spring to mind for one "

Ok, now you mentioned the parrot... I am wetting myself. I really am!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Where's the nearest roaring fire? Never mind - lets find a corner somewhere

I've found one,, cum on over hear "

on my way... can I bring Minx along? She is hot!!

over a year ago

"

Sure is

she like a good rub down too does she ?"

i am just trying to work out how anything dangerous could possibly happen with just a rub down - but I sure as hell know it would

over a year ago

I've found one,, cum on over hear on my way... can I bring Minx along? She is hot!! "

are there any lamp posts nearby?

over a year ago

"

Sure is

stop casting dispersions about my character, I am not dangerous alone, it happens when other things or people are put in the scenario as well - as u bloody know parrots and chess sets spring to mind for one Ok, now you mentioned the parrot... I am wetting myself. I really am! "

what about the whizzing wheelchair?

By *idsmateyMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I've found one,, cum on over hear on my way... can I bring Minx along? She is hot!! "

Oh gone on then but I'm taking your word for it... If your wrong I'll teach you a lesson or two or even possibly three

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

Sure is

i am just trying to work out how anything dangerous could possibly happen with just a rub down - but I sure as hell know it would "

ever tried playing naked twister with oily feet .?

over a year ago

Why lie about anything ?

I hate liars

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I've found one,, cum on over hear on my way... can I bring Minx along? She is hot!!

Oh gone on then but I'm taking your word for it... If your wrong I'll teach you a lesson or two or even possibly three "

and lamposts, chess sets, hot tubs...and and and.....pmsl

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Why lie about anything ?

I hate liars "

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

I never lie about my age but I went on a meet and the man was convinced I was lying about my age so he asked me if I could show him my drivers license as he thought I was younger.....

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"the same reason as some lie about others things on here, to try and increase their chances, make themselves more appealing and to plug self confidence issues."

I think that sums it up nicely.

over a year ago

"

Sure is

i am just trying to work out how anything dangerous could possibly happen with just a rub down - but I sure as hell know it would

ever tried playing naked twister with oily feet .? "

u'd lose believe me lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

Sure is

u'd lose believe me lol "

Lose what ?

over a year ago

"

Sure is

u'd lose believe me lol

Lose what ? "

the lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

Sure is

u'd lose believe me lol

Lose what ?

the lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Ahhh so the rumours about you are true then ....

over a year ago

I never tell lies.

I'm 22, short, dark and handsome and go by the name of Pinocchio!!

over a year ago

I don't really care about an odd few years, if someone says they are early 40s and they're 46 etc, that kind of thing doesn't bother me. but if there are vast differences then I'd say no thanks.

If I've seen someones photo and got a rough age of them and they match up to what I expected then I don't mind. If a person is unrecognisable from the facts they've told me then it would be an issue

over a year ago

"I never lie about my age but I went on a meet and the man was convinced I was lying about my age so he asked me if I could show him my drivers license as he thought I was younger..... "

The same with me with peeps at work, until I show them my passport/driver's license!

It is a great feeling knowing I do not look my age for certain!

over a year ago

"Ahhh so the rumours about you are true then ...."

depending on who told u wot - they might not be rumours lol

over a year ago

"I never tell lies.

"

bit wooden then

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I never tell lies.

"

You got potential for growth then...;-)

over a year ago

i hate the guy who lies about the age he's looking for...and ads "owsabout that then"....now then

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"i hate the guy who lies about the age he's looking for...and ads "owsabout that then"....now then"

over a year ago

"I never tell lies.

You got potential for growth then...;-)"

Nah! It seems to stop at 12inches!! Hey, it's not my nose that needs growing!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I never tell lies.

"

Would you like some assistance? I mean checking progress?

over a year ago

"I never tell lies.

Would you like some assistance? I mean checking progress? "

Well the doctors did say I shouldn't lift anything heavy, so all offers gladly received!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I never tell lies.

Would you like some assistance? I mean checking progress?

Well the doctors did say I shouldn't lift anything heavy, so all offers gladly received!!

"

I have just the right lifting device for you - mind it only goes up to 5 kg?

Post new Message to Thread