Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lovely day x

Jump to newest

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

ashford

What a gourgeous sunshiny day! Dog is sitting in a pool of sunshine on the rug! My ear infection is a bit better ! And the flying Scotsman steam train is soon to pass on way to Canterbury! Shall try to film it! Happy days and feeling positive x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

My grandmother used to see the Flying Scotsman pass on the mainline through Lincolnshire, she loved it. Have a nice day OP!

over a year ago

ashford

"My grandmother used to see the Flying Scotsman pass on the mainline through Lincolnshire, she loved it. Have a nice day OP! "

Ty I will u 2 x

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It's lovely sunny day here too. Looking out of my office window, seeing the blue sky, it perks up your mood no end.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Time to get the sunscreen out. I always burn quickly when the weather turns really nice

over a year ago

ashford

"It's lovely sunny day here too. Looking out of my office window, seeing the blue sky, it perks up your mood no end. "

It really does I'm waiting at bathroom window to catch a glimpse of the train x

over a year ago

ashford

"Time to get the sunscreen out. I always burn quickly when the weather turns really nice"

Won't b long ! I'm lucky never use it! Just go brown! Probably shd but bit late to start now x

By *issEmmWoman
over a year ago

Bournemouth

The suns out but I’m bloody freezing!

By *ungbottom40Man
over a year ago

Witham or London

Ahh I’ve spotted the Scotsman before! Gorgeous locomotive!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"The suns out but I’m bloody freezing!"

Sunny but chilly- It'll warm up soon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think it’s time to let the ground dry out today do bit garden tomorrow

Was going to Dover shortly but don’t think it may happen now with po announcement due shortly

over a year ago

Summers coming i think there should be an advert like the cola santa is coming one

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

All the daffodils and the tree blossom are gorgeous at the moment.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'm having a glorious day. Coffee, sunshine and ridiculously loud music to drown out the washing machine noise as I work.

Have a great day everyone, especially you OP, you fabulously positive lady

over a year ago

Stuck inside working but I’m in a dual aspect studio flooded with this beautiful sunshine do not complaining

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Raining here.

over a year ago

Sun's out I'm Cardiff too.

Happy days

over a year ago

Lovely day.

Sitting working in the shepherds hut. Can have the birds singing.

Had a lovely birthday yesterday and looking forward to a day off tomorrow.

By *issEmmWoman
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"The suns out but I’m bloody freezing!

Sunny but chilly- It'll warm up soon "

I do hope so, might actually leave the house unnecessarily then

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"What a gourgeous sunshiny day! Dog is sitting in a pool of sunshine on the rug! My ear infection is a bit better ! And the flying Scotsman steam train is soon to pass on way to Canterbury! Shall try to film it! Happy days and feeling positive x"

Are you going to see it? I want to but I have to work, grrr

over a year ago

ashford

"What a gourgeous sunshiny day! Dog is sitting in a pool of sunshine on the rug! My ear infection is a bit better ! And the flying Scotsman steam train is soon to pass on way to Canterbury! Shall try to film it! Happy days and feeling positive x

Are you going to see it? I want to but I have to work, grrr"

Was stood at bathroom window waiting for ages! Thought it go along the line via wye! It usually does must have gone via folkestone line! Have a ear infection so didn't want to go out could have walked to Newtown road otherwise never mind x

over a year ago

ashford

"I'm having a glorious day. Coffee, sunshine and ridiculously loud music to drown out the washing machine noise as I work.

Have a great day everyone, especially you OP, you fabulously positive lady "

Aww ty! U 2 x

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"What a gourgeous sunshiny day! Dog is sitting in a pool of sunshine on the rug! My ear infection is a bit better ! And the flying Scotsman steam train is soon to pass on way to Canterbury! Shall try to film it! Happy days and feeling positive x

Was stood at bathroom window waiting for ages! Thought it go along the line via wye! It usually does must have gone via folkestone line! Have a ear infection so didn't want to go out could have walked to Newtown road otherwise never mind x"

Its going to Dover, Folkestone then Ashford but i dont know the times.

over a year ago

over a year ago

ashford

Was stood at bathroom window waiting for ages! Thought it go along the line via wye! It usually does must have gone via folkestone line! Have a ear infection so didn't want to go out could have walked to Newtown road otherwise never mind x

Its going to Dover, Folkestone then Ashford but i dont know the times. "

No they didn't publish the Times but was expected in Canterbury around 11 45! If u on the ashford kent read all about it page on f book someone got a lovely vid of it this morning x

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

It's chilly and overcast here OP. Oh to be in the tropical south today. X

over a year ago

ashford

Its going to Dover, Folkestone then Ashford but i dont know the times. "

It did go along the Canterbury line I got the times wrong! Went past about 12 10 ffs! X

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

No they didn't publish the Times but was expected in Canterbury around 11 45! If u on the ashford kent read all about it page on f book someone got a lovely vid of it this morning x"

I cant find that post on fb. Can you msg me the link?

over a year ago

ashford

No they didn't publish the Times but was expected in Canterbury around 11 45! If u on the ashford kent read all about it page on f book someone got a lovely vid of it this morning x

I cant find that post on fb. Can you msg me the link?"

OK x

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

It really is, just got back from my lunch time walk and feeling the sun on my face was really nice.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Going to be like this at the weekend as well...slightly warmer even.

over a year ago

I look forward to the days when people moan its too hot

over a year ago

ashford

"Going to be like this at the weekend as well...slightly warmer even."

Good hope this ear does one by then itching to get out in garden x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"What a gourgeous sunshiny day! Dog is sitting in a pool of sunshine on the rug! My ear infection is a bit better ! And the flying Scotsman steam train is soon to pass on way to Canterbury! Shall try to film it! Happy days and feeling positive x"
it is a lovely day...Good luck for the video

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I look forward to the days when people moan its too hot"

The heat is fine, the humidity that turns the air to soup is my issue

over a year ago

After 5 months of very low consistent temperatures, we need this warm weather now. In the past I suffered badly from SAD, though in recent years I have learned to embrace the dark, cold winter, but this year has been a struggle, my sick and elderly parents causing me untold worry...

But it is amazing how quickly good weather can perk your spirits up, clear away those niggling doubts in your mind, and helps you see things in a more positive light, focusing on solutions, not issues.

Absolutely gorgeous day here in Norfolk, blue skies, insects buzzing around, my bonsai are slowly waking up from their winter slumber, though I really need to fix the fence that fell down in the storms a few weeks ago but I cannot be arsed

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"After 5 months of very low consistent temperatures, we need this warm weather now. In the past I suffered badly from SAD, though in recent years I have learned to embrace the dark, cold winter, but this year has been a struggle, my sick and elderly parents causing me untold worry...

But it is amazing how quickly good weather can perk your spirits up, clear away those niggling doubts in your mind, and helps you see things in a more positive light, focusing on solutions, not issues.

Absolutely gorgeous day here in Norfolk, blue skies, insects buzzing around, my bonsai are slowly waking up from their winter slumber, though I really need to fix the fence that fell down in the storms a few weeks ago but I cannot be arsed "

Do you know you can get SAD glasses. Wear them for about an hour per day. They look bloomin hideous so I wouldn't go outside with them.

I'm not sure of the correct name for them.

over a year ago

ashford

"What a gourgeous sunshiny day! Dog is sitting in a pool of sunshine on the rug! My ear infection is a bit better ! And the flying Scotsman steam train is soon to pass on way to Canterbury! Shall try to film it! Happy days and feeling positive xit is a lovely day...Good luck for the video "

I missed it but there are lots of vids on local f book page! Plus a friend was at Canterbury as it pulled in so she got some good pics x

By *issEmmWoman
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I look forward to the days when people moan its too hot"

I will be one of those people

Post new Message to Thread