Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naked pics or no naked pics?

Jump to newest

By *acystacey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ceredigion

I personally don't feel confident enough to put them on my profile, for friends to view or to swap.

Today someone asked 'to see the goods' I told him that while I wasn't shy if were to meet I didn't feel confident enough to ever send one and never would.

He told me that I was being a prude if I was on this site!

I wondered what others thought about this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Judging from the only pic your showing I wouldn’t hold back you look incredible x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

The only things I display sometimes on my profile are my boobs. My downstairs has never and never will be shown on here or sent in a pm x

over a year ago

My thought is you upload what you want to, and others opinions be damned.

over a year ago

I think its your choice what you show and dont people are on fab for many reasons not just fuck like rabbits and swap wank fodder you do you

over a year ago

I only show my highlights very rare will i put up a full nude

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I only show my highlights very rare will i put up a full nude "

You're just incorrigible

over a year ago

It’s entirely up to you what you put up. No one has the right to demand anything of you, or to judge what you choose to post. Whatever you’re comfortable with is best, and don’t compromise on that for anyone.

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Each to their own, I don't really have many nude pictures either

By *cottieboy123Man
over a year ago

Perth

"The only things I display sometimes on my profile are my boobs. My downstairs has never and never will be shown on here or sent in a pm x"

Downstairs! That's sweet, love it. Thank you for not sharing, too.

over a year ago

Never done a "full nude"...my hobbit feet would just kill any hope of anything....not like there is anything anyway, but hey ho, it was my choice to live in Bum Fuck Nowhere

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's entirely up to you.

over a year ago

It should entirely be about what you are comfortable about.

There is nothing prudish about not having naked pics… you are sexy as hell and no way should someone be giving you grief about what you do or do not choose to share

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

As others have said it's your profile and you decide what you want in it. I didn't have any full frontals for a long time and just had a fuckit moment because as I just said, my profile, my rules.

By *hisisntpofMan
over a year ago

bristol

"I personally don't feel confident enough to put them on my profile, for friends to view or to swap.

Today someone asked 'to see the goods' I told him that while I wasn't shy if were to meet I didn't feel confident enough to ever send one and never would.

"

Display what your happy with ,dont ever let yourself be pressured and just have all the fun you want ,and enjoy it to your limitations x

over a year ago

I think it’s inexcusable for someone to judge your reasons for sharing or not sharing certain things. We all have our own reasons.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

There are no nudes of me on here either, I don’t feel the need, only show what your comfortable with and never let anyone tell you otherwise.

If your decision is not good enough then their not worth it

By *cottieboy123Man
over a year ago

Perth

"There are no nudes of me on here either, I don’t feel the need, only show what your comfortable with and never let anyone tell you otherwise.

If your decision is not good enough then their not worth it"

No nudes, less is more, you look so sultry and sensual, the camera loves you, as do we.

Your photos are just wonderful.

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan
over a year ago

bedford

"The only things I display sometimes on my profile are my boobs. My downstairs has never and never will be shown on here or sent in a pm x"

Love a surprise

over a year ago

Why does that make you a prude ? I think you should be true to yourself and if someone doesn’t like it then it’s their problem not yours. I only have my naughty pics on friends only pics for that very reason of confidence. Nobody should tell you that your wrong for how you feel

By *cottieboy123Man
over a year ago

Perth

"There are no nudes of me on here either, I don’t feel the need, only show what your comfortable with and never let anyone tell you otherwise.

If your decision is not good enough then their not worth it

No nudes, less is more, you look so sultry and sensual, the camera loves you, as do we.

Your photos are just wonderful. "

12th November, such an erotic photo, who needs nudes?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

What a rude git! I hope you told him where to go.

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

It’s better to keep us guessing

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

[Removed by poster at 17/03/22 04:23:09]

over a year ago

It's entirely up to you what photos you have on your profile and anyone that tries to pressure you into sending something you have stated you don't feel comfortable with is not someone you are going to want to meet.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Your profile is your portfolio, have a play around with it and put what you want on it. I use mine for fun pics atm as I'm not looking for anyone, just going to party socials

over a year ago

Nope I never show the full package on here, that is saved for in person and I make that clear from the get go. Anyone who asks or pushes for it, well that tells you everything you need to know about them.

Just because I'm on a sex website, doesn't mean my bodies up for grabs.

over a year ago

Sometimes it's good not to show everything all at once as keeps it a mystery. I tend not to show my cocktail sausage and sprouts

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I hope you blocked him.

Asking to see 'the goods' is treating you like a commodity, fuck fodder and little more than a wet hole and that was nasty. I'm sorry you experienced that.

By *nfin8yWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Your body your choice. Do what’s right for you.

over a year ago

Only do what YOU feel comfy doing,

over a year ago

Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

I only have fully clothed photos on my profile and won’t be showing more but believe me, I’m far from a prude.

By *merald Eyes XWoman
over a year ago

Can you find me….

I like to keep a man guessing

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

U must do whatever your comfortable with! Don't b preasured by any one to do anything ur not happy doing x

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

The goods

Nice chap then

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I personally don't feel confident enough to put them on my profile, for friends to view or to swap.

"

This man sounds awful. Move on and find someone more respectful.

over a year ago

Haha

Did he not ask to see them “out of the wrapper”?

over a year ago

You post whatever you feel comfortable posting. Its got nothing to do with anyone else and they have no right to demand anything of you. Good god, what have we became if people think it's their right to tell you to pose in any form of nudity!! Hell wrong, just out of order really!!

over a year ago

It's up to you what you put on your own description and if you don't feel comfortable putting more than the one picture that you have done, and it's lovely and tempting, then that's entirely your choice. Don't be bullied into doing something you're not happy or comfortable about doing. Perhaps put some pictures of your choice that you're happy with in your Private folder and use them when you're in conversation with a person if and when you feel comfortable to do so.

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Only put up pictures you're comfortable with. If others don't like them they can sod off.

We'll never show sex act photos or genitals, and face pictures are in private. Doesn't mean anything other than that is how we choose to run our profile.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

My experiences so far are that women are absolute masters at altering how they look through flattering angles, filters, clothing and lighting

So I’m gonna need a few very basic pics to ensure you look how you’ve portrayed yourself

Fallen victim to being tricked a few too many times now sadly. So I’ll respect anyones choice to not send them, but it’s not gonna make me confident in meeting them

over a year ago

You should only share what makes you comfortable, personally I prefer a little left to the imagination to discover for the first time if we meet. It all adds to the buzz of anticipation.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there OP plenty of other decent folk for you instead.

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

how about the AM

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

For site doesn't need another dick pic.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

I post what I want, it’s my body and I’ll show it as I choose…never will I send something simply because some entitled twat requests it, sounds like you dodged a bullet there

Also just because you personally (this goes for anyone) won’t show something doesn’t mean those that do are wrong- please be mindful that your dislikes are not paramount just move along when you don’t wish to view something, plenty of room here for everyone- judgement can do one!

Xx

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I had someone become rather annoyed that I wouldn't send naked or lingerie photos.

As this is a sex site, apparently we must show the goods to whoever asks.

Fuck off mate.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"My experiences so far are that women are absolute masters at altering how they look through flattering angles, filters, clothing and lighting

So I’m gonna need a few very basic pics to ensure you look how you’ve portrayed yourself

Fallen victim to being tricked a few too many times now sadly. So I’ll respect anyones choice to not send them, but it’s not gonna make me confident in meeting them "

I don't use filters or photoshop and I'll send clothed photos and face pics without make up, but I'm damned if I'm going to send naked, or even underwear photos to someone demanding them.

I'm fat, and it's obvious by my clothed photos what fat is.

over a year ago

"

He sounds awful, and best avoided.

You post what you want, anyone should be able to, whatever the pic may be of.

I rarely send pics privately, and never if I’m asked to. It’s my decision and no one else’s.

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

Your body...your profile...your choice

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

That's his issue not yours.Post what ever pics you want. But never feel that you have to post what others want to see. And never feel pressured to send pics to someone because they ask for them. And anyone asking for naked pics then calling someone a prude because they won't is just a cockwomble anyhow and most likely just looking free wank material.

over a year ago

Maybe just put up only what you feel like showing. Don’t push it and if things feel easier later on then be more daring.

I see enough there already to pique my interest and I’m sure many others do too.

over a year ago

OP you should show whatever you feel comfortable with.

A few weeks ago we were in a hotel and looking for a meet. Spoke to a chap on the phone and swapped face photos. I think I even sent a full length one of me, clothed.

He was literally a mile away from us. I told him on the phone I wanted him to come over to us fuck me and fuck off.

All going well and then he asked for a naked photo. I said no and then went right off the idea! Told him to not bother.

I'm happy being naked in person but I just don't want to have naked photos on our profile.

Ginge

over a year ago

From 15 March without the other persons consent...

cyberflashing is a whole other kind of indecent exposure.

It’s when an unsolicited photo of a person’s genitalia is sent without consent, either through social media apps such as Instagram, dating apps like Tinder..

over a year ago

Makes me laugh when they start demanding crap like that.

"You're a prude if you won't!!"

Ohhh nooo my feelings are hurt, I will immediately send you 20 naked pics and 3 internal pics. Please don't hate me.

If they demand such crap and try to use emotional black mail, imagine how disrespectful and possibly dangerous they would be in person!

Hell no.

By *acystacey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ceredigion

"What a rude git! I hope you told him where to go."

Of course I did!

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

You Put whatever you feel comfortable with it has nothing to do with anyone else.

By *acystacey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ceredigion

As has been mentioned everyone has the right to show what they feel comfortable with.

If you want to show more then good for you. It should be personal choice and I felt it wrong to be judged by mine.

Thank you for all the positive comments too x

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I don't dislike anyone enough to send them a nude photo of me!

I have possibly the least explicit photos on here, even in my friends pics, and I'm no more explicit on other adult sites I frequent.

I don't send nudes even to people I've slept with, it's just not my style.

If someone is insistent on receiving nude photos I normally point them in the direction of one of the million sites out there that cater for that and then I move on as we're clearly not compatible.

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

Everyone is different and that’s what makes the world go round )

By *l6789Man
over a year ago

croydon

Probably just a bit of a knob OP, wouldn’t worry about it.

I’m very confident about my body but won’t be posting full nudes here. It’s fun to tease but some parts are more fun left until the unzipping…

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Tell him to cock off

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I also hate my body naked, so dont have any naked pics. I like parts of me just not seeing it all at once

I have no problem taking my clothes off once we're in the zone but makes me feel awkward otherwise.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Tell him to get stuffed. There's a lot of dickish people who want to manipulate people into showing them what they want. Any comment like that is an instant red flag to indicate you should chuck them. We are all different on here, there is no rules apart from be yourself, be comfortable and do things your way. I'm sure you'll find the right person and they'll get to see first hand just what a prude you are not.

Post new Message to Thread