Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Overreacting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had 2 cream Choux buns in my fridge. Frankly they were the only noteworthy things in there and raised this otherwise neglected appliance to a level of utility it didn’t hitherto enjoy.

Both go out of date today.

I can only assume I’ve been a complete mare all my life and the universe has conspired this punishment. The pastry is dry, the cream now more akin to the semen of Robinson Crusoe circa day 86 of no wanking on the island.

I’m on the edge.

What are YOU overreacting to this week?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The fact that I have bronchitis for a second time in 3 months grrrr

over a year ago

"The fact that I have bronchitis for a second time in 3 months grrrr"

Oh honey you need the doc asap

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Next door neighbours on the left. Can't fucking stand them.

So much so when I went to put the recycling in the bin, opened my front door, noticed his presence in the front garden, shut my door again and went to make a brew to wait for the cunt to fuck off back inside as I simply couldn't face sharing air and space with him.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Oh, and I was incredibly offended that Disney have categorised Marley & Me as a comedy. A fucking comedy. I nearly needed therapy after watching it my heart was that broken. I suffered actual grief!!

over a year ago

"Next door neighbours on the left. Can't fucking stand them.

So much so when I went to put the recycling in the bin, opened my front door, noticed his presence in the front garden, shut my door again and went to make a brew to wait for the cunt to fuck off back inside as I simply couldn't face sharing air and space with him."

Not only a cunt but showing off that he can open his front door like some kind of multi talented living on the left kind of insufferable twat. Hate those people.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Overtiredness makes me overreact to pretty much any simple injustice atm it's not a good headspace to be in

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

So much so when I went to put the recycling in the bin, opened my front door, noticed his presence in the front garden, shut my door again and went to make a brew to wait for the cunt to fuck off back inside as I simply couldn't face sharing air and space with him.

Not only a cunt but showing off that he can open his front door like some kind of multi talented living on the left kind of insufferable twat. Hate those people. "

Exactly. Rude. Shutting his metal driveway gates like he owned them or some shit. Prick.

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

I ignored someone because they replied back to my message with ‘Okay’

over a year ago

"Oh, and I was incredibly offended that Disney have categorised Marley & Me as a comedy. A fucking comedy. I nearly needed therapy after watching it my heart was that broken. I suffered actual grief!!

"

Same here cried for three days after that

over a year ago

"I ignored someone because they replied back to my message with ‘Okay’ "

Because that’s not okay

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

"I ignored someone because they replied back to my message with ‘Okay’

Because that’s not okay "

Haha exactly

over a year ago

"Oh, and I was incredibly offended that Disney have categorised Marley & Me as a comedy. A fucking comedy. I nearly needed therapy after watching it my heart was that broken. I suffered actual grief!!

"

Same . First time I watched it I locked myself in the bathroom and literally sobbed.

Don’t ever watch ‘hachi , a dogs tale’ jeeez Christ I couldn’t breathe I was crying so much

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Men

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Same . First time I watched it I locked myself in the bathroom and literally sobbed.

Don’t ever watch ‘hachi , a dogs tale’ jeeez Christ I couldn’t breathe I was crying so much "

No chance.

When Sam died in I Am Legend that was bad enough. I just can't handle it.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

This morning, I caught my dressing gown sleeve on the kitchen door handle. I screamed, pulled it off (the robe) threw it on the floor, stamped on it and kicked it across the room shouting ‘wanker wanker you fucking bastard wanker’ which I’m pretty sure my next door neighbour will have heard.

I think that can be classed as a slight overreaction?

over a year ago

So much so when I went to put the recycling in the bin, opened my front door, noticed his presence in the front garden, shut my door again and went to make a brew to wait for the cunt to fuck off back inside as I simply couldn't face sharing air and space with him."

I had one of them for 11 years, best thing is he never lived there was was the neighbour’s BF/carer and caused all sorts. Always one to appear with a mug of tea and a fag, purely to see what you were doing

over a year ago

"This morning, I caught my dressing gown sleeve on the kitchen door handle. I screamed, pulled it off (the robe) threw it on the floor, stamped on it and kicked it across the room shouting ‘wanker wanker you fucking bastard wanker’ which I’m pretty sure my next door neighbour will have heard.

I think that can be classed as a slight overreaction? "

Entirely proportionate and justified. Though why the kitchen door handle eluded equal restriction isn’t clear. But yes fuck that dressing gown.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"This morning, I caught my dressing gown sleeve on the kitchen door handle. I screamed, pulled it off (the robe) threw it on the floor, stamped on it and kicked it across the room shouting ‘wanker wanker you fucking bastard wanker’ which I’m pretty sure my next door neighbour will have heard.

I think that can be classed as a slight overreaction? "

You know I'm laughing right?

Reminds me of when I was trying to fix some wooden batons to the wall for the curtain pole to attach to. Kept popping off coz the wall is warped and I was perched precariously on the back of the settee and ended up snot crying and repeatedly hitting the wall as hard as I could with the hammer to the point I needed to mix some patch plaster to try and mend it.

Then I cried coz I lost my temper and needed to fix the holes.

over a year ago

Don’t ever watch ‘hachi , a dogs tale’ jeeez Christ I couldn’t breathe I was crying so much "

I hear you, I watched Hachi in 2018 2 weeks after my cat died…. Never again… but I have sicca syndrome now so cannot cry…

over a year ago

When mister takes the bin out….replace the bag you absolute twat!!!!

over a year ago

"The fact that I have bronchitis for a second time in 3 months grrrr

Oh honey you need the doc asap"

Been to the doc already, I’d love it if the fecking clowncil would come and the damp patches I have (on the living room wall I might add) as I feel that’s why I’ve been ill this much! Have only waited 5 months and counting

over a year ago

Lost it today. The kitten decided to use one of my curtains as a toilet. She’s cute so let it go, but when the bastard curtain was being an arse and wouldn’t come off the pole, which then decided to separate (as it’s an extending metal pole) so both curtains and both parts of the pole fell to the floor, I just left them there!

Couldn’t be arsed, told them to fuck off and stay there!

They deserved it!

Viv xx

over a year ago

"When mister takes the bin out….replace the bag you absolute twat!!!! "

Online divorce bout same price as quality bin liners these days. Gotta love the internet.

over a year ago

Anyone that messes with my neatly arranged cushions….. don’t fucking touch them !

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I think that can be classed as a slight overreaction?

You know I'm laughing right?

Reminds me of when I was trying to fix some wooden batons to the wall for the curtain pole to attach to. Kept popping off coz the wall is warped and I was perched precariously on the back of the settee and ended up snot crying and repeatedly hitting the wall as hard as I could with the hammer to the point I needed to mix some patch plaster to try and mend it.

Then I cried coz I lost my temper and needed to fix the holes."

That’s exactly why I don’t attempt much diy. I know I will loose my temper and make things ten times worse. I’ve done a fair bit of damage yanking at my old hoover when it used to get stuck round corners and against furniture. I’d just rive at it shouting obscenities until it worked itself loose or tipped up on its side and then I’d drag it around like that, to punish it.

over a year ago

Been to the doc already, I’d love it if the fecking clowncil would come and the damp patches I have (on the living room wall I might add) as I feel that’s why I’ve been ill this much! Have only waited 5 months and counting "

Post on here you got a damp patch and you’ll have 20 guys round in a flash

over a year ago

Burnt my thumb when getting something out of the oven and I’ve been half-assed crying and sulking for the past hour

Urgh

over a year ago

Been to the doc already, I’d love it if the fecking clowncil would come and the damp patches I have (on the living room wall I might add) as I feel that’s why I’ve been ill this much! Have only waited 5 months and counting "

My sister had that, she now has scarring on her lungs, as she ended up with pleurisy. Get your gp to write to them, and speak to environmental health, they shifted their backsides for my sister when she did. Her flat had mould and damp patches too. As she has a respiratory condition, they had to sort it x

Good luck and hope they help you soon, and that you feel better soon.

Viv xx

over a year ago

"Burnt my thumb when getting something out of the oven and I’ve been half-assed crying and sulking for the past hour

Urgh "

I’ve always said cooking is fucking dangerous and best left to professionals

over a year ago

I was messaging with a guy and it was going rather well. Then he made the mistake of referring to his ex wife as ‘intellectually lazy’. How arrogant is that?! I won’t tolerate a man speaking in a derogatory way about the mother of his child, before we have even met.

Next!

over a year ago

Been to the doc already, I’d love it if the fecking clowncil would come and the damp patches I have (on the living room wall I might add) as I feel that’s why I’ve been ill this much! Have only waited 5 months and counting

My sister had that, she now has scarring on her lungs, as she ended up with pleurisy. Get your gp to write to them, and speak to environmental health, they shifted their backsides for my sister when she did. Her flat had mould and damp patches too. As she has a respiratory condition, they had to sort it x

Good luck and hope they help you soon, and that you feel better soon.

Viv xx"

Thanks, might just do that. Had bronchitis over Christmas but also have asthma (usually well controlled) never in 29 years have any of my inhalers failed… ended up at the nearest hospital overnight. Took weeks to go away. This time round thankfully it’s not so bad.

Loved your story of the kitten & your curtain poles

Post new Message to Thread