Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Let’s talk about kisses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I mean, shall we talk about kissing? Who doesn’t love a good kiss, they can mean so many different things ,depending on who you kiss. It could be very sweet, or super passionate and sensual, while other kisses might have very sexual connotations

Are you a good kisser?

And how do you like to kiss? Do you use hands? Are you eyes closed? Be as detailed as you can be

I think I’m a good kisser (met a few really bad kissers in my life but luckily some real good ones too) I love a good snog, I usually love grabbing his face, wrapping my arms around his neck (usually he’d be taller so I’m tip toeing) and just have my hands on his face to pull him closer into me.

Love gentle lip biting here and there , and when feeling really sexual, nothing better than sucking in , his tongue. Hah

I love being kissed on the forehead as well, when feeling more needy , totally melts me when guys do that x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love kissing!! Love it when he alternates between kissing me hard and gentle, totally takes my breath away. If they can kiss you, and when they stop, you still have your eyes closed, your lips parted, butterflies in your stomach and you feel like you’re going to lose your balance if they let you go…that’s a kiss!!

Viv xx

over a year ago

Love kissing, for me it's always the start of anything sexual, depending on the mood, slow passionate, or faster.

I couldn't meet without kissing I don't think.

Mrs

over a year ago

Best kisses for me start with my hands cupping her face and looking direct in her eyes before going in only light tongue action to begin until i feel my cock twitch growl and press her into the wall hands pinned as i swap between mouth and neck growl again put 2 hands in one above her head so i can tease her with my hand as we kiss id say thats my favourite kind of kiss

Id describe it as sensual to caveman

over a year ago

"Love kissing!! Love it when he alternates between kissing me hard and gentle, totally takes my breath away. If they can kiss you, and when they stop, you still have your eyes closed, your lips parted, butterflies in your stomach and you feel like you’re going to lose your balance if they let you go…that’s a kiss!!

Viv xx "

Totally , even better when you just wanna kiss them and kiss them some more and you just can’t seem to stop.

Fuck!

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Didn’t realise how much I liked kissing until I dated this girl that only kissed with lips closed. No tongue. No nothing. Just long pecks. Even during like brutally aggressive sex, quick peck on the lips, back to brutally aggressive.

Good kissing is huge

Also that tongue sucking thing. Maybe I’ve been unlucky (or lucky?) but is that like a cultural thing in Asia? I’ve never had a none Asian girl do that. But almost every Asian girl I meet does that. Enough so that I’ve noticed it.

over a year ago

"Didn’t realise how much I liked kissing until I dated this girl that only kissed with lips closed. No tongue. No nothing. Just long pecks. Even during like brutally aggressive sex, quick peck on the lips, back to brutally aggressive.

Good kissing is huge

Also that tongue sucking thing. Maybe I’ve been unlucky (or lucky?) but is that like a cultural thing in Asia? I’ve never had a none Asian girl do that. But almost every Asian girl I meet does that. Enough so that I’ve noticed it."

Literally don’t know, I done it by “accident” a few times and it was hot x

The lips closed, as in, just like a peck on the lips? Like a peck you’d give in a non sexual way peck?

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Did I hear kissing…. Absolutely long slow passionate one’s moving on to the neck

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Gently holding her hands, gazing into her eyes, smiling & then softly kissing her lips...

Anyhow, moving on. I adore kissing. You can express soooo many different feelings, emotions & desires through a kiss

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Didn’t realise how much I liked kissing until I dated this girl that only kissed with lips closed. No tongue. No nothing. Just long pecks. Even during like brutally aggressive sex, quick peck on the lips, back to brutally aggressive.

Good kissing is huge

Also that tongue sucking thing. Maybe I’ve been unlucky (or lucky?) but is that like a cultural thing in Asia? I’ve never had a none Asian girl do that. But almost every Asian girl I meet does that. Enough so that I’ve noticed it.

The lips closed, as in, just like a peck on the lips? Like a peck you’d give in a non sexual way peck?"

Like how you’d kiss your Nan. Only those kisses. No open mouth. No tongue. Nothing. Just pecks and the occasional longer peck

over a year ago

Good kissing is huge

The lips closed, as in, just like a peck on the lips? Like a peck you’d give in a non sexual way peck?

Like how you’d kiss your Nan. Only those kisses. No open mouth. No tongue. Nothing. Just pecks and the occasional longer peck "

So effing strange…

And did you like those kind of kisses during sex?

over a year ago

I enjoy a decent snog, as much as the next guy. Just reminds me of my second G/f. It threw me off completely when she suddenly went all out ??

over a year ago

"Gently holding her hands, gazing into her eyes, smiling & then softly kissing her lips...

Anyhow, moving on. I adore kissing. You can express soooo many different feelings, emotions & desires through a kiss "

Totally agree , I think there’s a type of kiss that holds a different meaning and desire x

Love a goodbye / see you later kiss too, it holds a bit of .. bitter sweetness to it that makes you wanna go.

Please stay or come back x

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Will not meet unless there is going to be kissing. Kissing can be more exciting than sex some times.

over a year ago

I love kissing but unfortunately only with someone that I’m really in to. Randoms do nothing for me, which isn’t great for dating. I just can’t enjoy it with someone with no emotional connection and if I think about it, it grosses me out a bit. I’d rather go without.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/22 15:12:51]

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Good kissing is huge

Like how you’d kiss your Nan. Only those kisses. No open mouth. No tongue. Nothing. Just pecks and the occasional longer peck

So effing strange…

And did you like those kind of kisses during sex? "

Not at all. But the sex was fire and her body was an 11/10 so I put up with it for a while

over a year ago

"I mean, shall we talk about kissing? Who doesn’t love a good kiss, they can mean so many different things ,depending on who you kiss. It could be very sweet, or super passionate and sensual, while other kisses might have very sexual connotations

Are you a good kisser?

And how do you like to kiss? Do you use hands? Are you eyes closed? Be as detailed as you can be

I think I’m a good kisser (met a few really bad kissers in my life but luckily some real good ones too) I love a good snog, I usually love grabbing his face, wrapping my arms around his neck (usually he’d be taller so I’m tip toeing) and just have my hands on his face to pull him closer into me.

Love gentle lip biting here and there , and when feeling really sexual, nothing better than sucking in , his tongue. Hah

I love being kissed on the forehead as well, when feeling more needy , totally melts me when guys do that x "

YES to all you’ve written.

I love kissing, it’s probably my biggest turn on and I’d like to say I’m a pretty good kisser, but I suppose that’s not for me to judge.

I think it’s definitely a case of using your hands, maybe just to pull them in tight, or to place on their head or face.

Love the feel of tongue on tongue, that first slip of the tounge in…. Mmmm.

Also partial to a bit of lip biting and as things heat up and as for having my tongue sucked…. YES PLEASE!

over a year ago

"I love kissing but unfortunately only with someone that I’m really in to. Randoms do nothing for me, which isn’t great for dating. I just can’t enjoy it with someone with no emotional connection and if I think about it, it grosses me out a bit. I’d rather go without."

Agree, the connection has to be there for it to have any real substance

over a year ago

I enjoy people kissing my arse.

Not to be confused with rimming.

over a year ago

Good kissing is huge

So effing strange…

Not at all. But the sex was fire and her body was an 11/10 so I put up with it for a while "

Okay now it makes sense, I was gonna come measure your temp cos I thought you must have been unwell x

Fair enough x I miss good kissers are sooooo underrrated!

Like give me a good snogged now x

over a year ago

Good kissing is huge

So effing strange…

Not at all. But the sex was fire and her body was an 11/10 so I put up with it for a while

Okay now it makes sense, I was gonna come measure your temp cos I thought you must have been unwell x

Fair enough x I miss good kissers are sooooo underrrated!

Like give me a good snogged now x "

*I mean not I miss

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Gently holding her hands, gazing into her eyes, smiling & then softly kissing her lips...

Anyhow, moving on. I adore kissing. You can express soooo many different feelings, emotions & desires through a kiss

Totally agree , I think there’s a type of kiss that holds a different meaning and desire x

Love a goodbye / see you later kiss too, it holds a bit of .. bitter sweetness to it that makes you wanna go.

Please stay or come back x "

There's also the...

Let me give you a long deep lingering passionate kiss, so i can distracted you & pinch the almond croissant from your plate x

over a year ago

"I love kissing but unfortunately only with someone that I’m really in to. Randoms do nothing for me, which isn’t great for dating. I just can’t enjoy it with someone with no emotional connection and if I think about it, it grosses me out a bit. I’d rather go without."

So do you prefer just getting down and dirty but no kissing? X

over a year ago

Please stay or come back x

There's also the...

Let me give you a long deep lingering passionate kiss, so i can distracted you & pinch the almond croissant from your plate x"

NEVER THAT!

Kick ya in the nuts if you tried

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Love kissing .slow tender long kisses to full on passion that takes ur breath away . Even during sex need 2 kiss 2 keep that connection .without kissing there's no spark x

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Good kissing is huge

Also that tongue sucking thing. Maybe I’ve been unlucky (or lucky?) but is that like a cultural thing in Asia? I’ve never had a none Asian girl do that. But almost every Asian girl I meet does that. Enough so that I’ve noticed it."

I had someone I was seeing for years just plant little pecks on my lips and never open his mouth or use his tongue.

He became very aroused when he did it, but it did nothing for me.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Someone I met on here is the most heavenly kisser.

over a year ago

Good kissing is huge

I had someone I was seeing for years just plant little pecks on my lips and never open his mouth or use his tongue.

He became very aroused when he did it, but it did nothing for me."

It sounds freaking weird tho. Like peck kissing is for when u are out and just give a peck to avoid being too indecent.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Good kissing is huge

It sounds freaking weird tho. Like peck kissing is for when u are out and just give a peck to avoid being too indecent. "

It was weird, but what's weirder were the older men who poked their tongue in my mouth and waggled it around, like they were trying to fish some chewing gum out of my mouth.

over a year ago

"I love kissing but unfortunately only with someone that I’m really in to. Randoms do nothing for me, which isn’t great for dating. I just can’t enjoy it with someone with no emotional connection and if I think about it, it grosses me out a bit. I’d rather go without.

So do you prefer just getting down and dirty but no kissing? X "

With a person to whom I have no emotional connection, yeah. I will kiss if necessary for them but it won’t do anything for me at all.

Now with someone I love, I’ll kiss them all night!

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Good kissing is huge

He became very aroused when he did it, but it did nothing for me."

It was weird but it was the contrast that threw me. She liked dirty aggressive sex. She shallowed too. But open your mouth during a kiss? “Ew gross!”

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

I love kissing, real passionate feeling. I can’t go into details as it would spoil the surprise x

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Good kissing is huge

It was weird but it was the contrast that threw me. She liked dirty aggressive sex. She shallowed too. But open your mouth during a kiss? “Ew gross!”"

Some men won't kiss full stop.

By *entative_steps7781Couple
over a year ago

Home

LOVE a good kiss. Starting soft and tender then getting harder and more urgent, running my hands up over their butt and back

MJ x

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

A kiss speaks volumes. I love when he puts one hand in my hair, the other on the small of my back. The way his eyes gleam as he guides my lips to his, starting slowly..teasing. Hearing his moans in my mouth as the intensity builds, his other hand pulling me close to his body..feeling him grow hard x

over a year ago

Good kissing is huge

It was weird but it was the contrast that threw me. She liked dirty aggressive sex. She shallowed too. But open your mouth during a kiss? “Ew gross!”"

Haha! Reminds me of me in my early twenties when at the end before leaving he tried to kiss me and I swayed and he literally said

“So, you swallowed my cum but wouldn’t kiss me… wow”

It made me laugh, but I mean valid point. I just felt kissing was too intimate and it sort of caught me off guard. It was my personal hang up (pretty woman rule ) that I got over very quickly. Also maybe it was because I had a bf at the time so I felt like I wasn’t emotionally cheating if I didn’t kiss another dude in the lips

I know, yawnnnn

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Good kissing is huge

It was weird but it was the contrast that threw me. She liked dirty aggressive sex. She shallowed too. But open your mouth during a kiss? “Ew gross!”

Haha! Reminds me of me in my early twenties when at the end before leaving he tried to kiss me and I swayed and he literally said

It made me laugh, but I mean valid point. I just felt kissing was too intimate and it sort of caught me off guard. It was my personal hang up (pretty woman rule ) that I got over very quickly. Also maybe it was because I had a bf at the time so I felt like I wasn’t emotionally cheating if I didn’t kiss another dude in the lips

I know, yawnnnn "

Ah, the old I did not have sexual relations argument

over a year ago

Good kissing is huge

I know, yawnnnn

Ah, the old I did not have sexual relations argument "

It was so silly of me I know, by avoiding kissingc in my mind I was pure and faithful to my man back then, I was a silly silly gaaaallll back then x

Hate to admit it

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We both adore kissing but a kiss can only be as good as your partner.

I love kissing deep and exploring slowly with tongues at first, before they become more prominent.

Grabbing her hair and pulling her into the kiss is something that I love to do too…

Kissing pretty much tells you how good the sex is going to be too.

K

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I love it

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

I adore kissing in fact I won't do a meet now unless kissing is involved.

And it's not just lips that I like to kiss

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Good kissing is huge

I know, yawnnnn

Ah, the old I did not have sexual relations argument

It was so silly of me I know, by avoiding kissingc in my mind I was pure and faithful to my man back then, I was a silly silly gaaaallll back then x

Hate to admit it "

We've all looked back and thought why did I do that.

I spent 30 years with a man who didn't kiss me at all for 27 of them.

Which is why kissing is so important to me now.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Best kisses for me start with my hands cupping her face and looking direct in her eyes before going in only light tongue action to begin until i feel my cock twitch growl and press her into the wall hands pinned as i swap between mouth and neck growl again put 2 hands in one above her head so i can tease her with my hand as we kiss id say thats my favourite kind of kiss

Id describe it as sensual to caveman "

Oh yes

over a year ago

Does anyone enjoy tasting chapstick when kissing ? X

My fave is strawberry carmex one and guys seem to love it x

It’s a little trick so they “think” I sort of taste of strawberry

over a year ago

I've been told I'm an exceptional kisser

Although that was by Max and he was clearly after more than a kiss at the time!

Ginge

By *van696969Man
over a year ago

g

Love kissing x

over a year ago

for me kissing is the most important thing, coupled with cuddles, then I'm in heaven

over a year ago

"for me kissing is the most important thing, coupled with cuddles, then I'm in heaven "

Totally agreed x

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

It all starts with that look, the one with his eyes full of intent and desire when he softly holds your face in his hands and it begins as the softest of kisses, where your lips part ever so slightly and that tingling feeling travels down the back of your neck, your spine…as the kissing becomes more intent full, your tongues begin dancing in each others mouth, neither too much or too little tongue action, your hands move around his neck and your head tilts a little to the side, his hands travel down your back till they rest around your waist pulling you in that little bit tighter, when he softly sucks/or lightly nibbles on your bottom lip and you find an involuntary smile comes to your lips as he lets go, when you are lost in that moment and nothing else around you seems significant and his hands move to cup your bum the kisses become passionate, and you don’t want them to stop, your fingers find there way into his hair and your both almost writhing against each other - those kisses that leave you breathless! That’s the perfect kiss for me x

over a year ago

"It all starts with that look, the one with his eyes full of intent and desire when he softly holds your face in his hands and it begins as the softest of kisses, where your lips part ever so slightly and that tingling feeling travels down the back of your neck, your spine…as the kissing becomes more intent full, your tongues begin dancing in each others mouth, neither too much or too little tongue action, your hands move around his neck and your head tilts a little to the side, his hands travel down your back till they rest around your waist pulling you in that little bit tighter, when he softly sucks/or lightly nibbles on your bottom lip and you find an involuntary smile comes to your lips as he lets go, when you are lost in that moment and nothing else around you seems significant and his hands move to cup your bum the kisses become passionate, and you don’t want them to stop, your fingers find there way into his hair and your both almost writhing against each other - those kisses that leave you breathless! That’s the perfect kiss for me x"

sounds erm…sounds alright that

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Men who kiss well set my fanny aflame.

Unhurried, passionate, not too much saliva, just enough tongue so you don’t ch*ke on it and no feeling around counting your teeth. And no lip biting. Lip sucking yes, biting, no.

Heaven.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/22 17:27:55]

over a year ago

Ok time out anyone got a wet wipe handy

over a year ago

I had a meet where we just snogged for an hour, it was bloody awesome,would do again

over a year ago

I love passionate, deep hungry kissing

over a year ago

"Men who kiss well set my fanny aflame.

Unhurried, passionate, not too much saliva, just enough tongue so you don’t ch*ke on it and no feeling around counting your teeth. And no lip biting. Lip sucking yes, biting, no.

Heaven."

Ahah love this answer x fanny aflame x haha!

over a year ago

"I had a meet where we just snogged for an hour, it was bloody awesome,would do again "

I'd be bored after 5 mins

over a year ago

"I had a meet where we just snogged for an hour, it was bloody awesome,would do again

I'd be bored after 5 mins"

Oh well never mind

over a year ago

"I had a meet where we just snogged for an hour, it was bloody awesome,would do again "

That’s what I like

over a year ago

I love kissing, it's the perfect way to determine chemistry with someone new and just a lovely thing to do with your partner

I had the absolute perfect kiss a few weeks ago, his hands started cupping my face then moved round to in my hair, starting off gentle and built up to insane passion. Made everything inside me melt. One of the best kisses I've ever had

Mandy x

over a year ago

"I had a meet where we just snogged for an hour, it was bloody awesome,would do again

I'd be bored after 5 mins"

Same here, sounds really boring to me. Maybe when I was a teenager it might have worked but not as an adult.

over a year ago

I'd be bored after 5 mins

Oh well never mind "

Oh don’t worry, I love a good snogging session and teasing. It can be very awesome, especially if you add some stuff like being on top of each other etc x

over a year ago

"I mean, shall we talk about kissing? Who doesn’t love a good kiss, they can mean so many different things ,depending on who you kiss. It could be very sweet, or super passionate and sensual, while other kisses might have very sexual connotations

Are you a good kisser?

I love being kissed on the forehead as well, when feeling more needy , totally melts me when guys do that x "

I think I give nice kisses never had a complaint, maybe you should kiss me OP to find out

over a year ago

Are you a good kisser?

I love being kissed on the forehead as well, when feeling more needy , totally melts me when guys do that x

I think I give nice kisses never had a complaint, maybe you should kiss me OP to find out "

U got me at 6’3”

over a year ago

No one person on there own is a good kisser, it takes two equally matched in technique to make great kisses. How do I know this? I've had a variety of compliments ranging from "meh" to "kiss like a dream"

over a year ago

Are you a good kisser?

I think I give nice kisses never had a complaint, maybe you should kiss me OP to find out

U got me at 6’3”

"

Once you give me a kiss that's not all your have

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

I have a weird thing about saliva so kissing is a love hate thing for me. Right now though I’d love a lil snuggle up and smooch session with someone.

over a year ago

"It all starts with that look, the one with his eyes full of intent and desire when he softly holds your face in his hands and it begins as the softest of kisses, where your lips part ever so slightly and that tingling feeling travels down the back of your neck, your spine…as the kissing becomes more intent full, your tongues begin dancing in each others mouth, neither too much or too little tongue action, your hands move around his neck and your head tilts a little to the side, his hands travel down your back till they rest around your waist pulling you in that little bit tighter, when he softly sucks/or lightly nibbles on your bottom lip and you find an involuntary smile comes to your lips as he lets go, when you are lost in that moment and nothing else around you seems significant and his hands move to cup your bum the kisses become passionate, and you don’t want them to stop, your fingers find there way into his hair and your both almost writhing against each other - those kisses that leave you breathless! That’s the perfect kiss for me x"

Having to add onto that perfect kiss with a little cheeky follow up

Whilst his hands are gently grabbing her bum, his hands lift her slowly.

Taking her off of your feet as their lips are locked in an intense and passionate moment.

Her legs know where they want and need to be…..wrapped around his waist, so she wraps tightly around him, completely lost and with no other thought but that moment.

The kiss stops to make way for deep and longing stares together.

Both aching to feel each other connected even further.

His hands lowering her down, both feeling the tip of his throbbing cock gently spread open her hot, aching pussy .

That tandem moan and look knowing that it’s what they truly need together.

He leans into her to take your lips deep as they feel each other exhale a gentle moan whilst they feel her wet pussy sliding all the way down onto his throbbing cock xx

over a year ago

I love snogging like a teenager

By *just.meMan
over a year ago

hartlepool

I love it, id like to do it a lot

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes please to kissing. I look at men's lips on here

over a year ago

"I love snogging like a teenager "

Pucker up

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

A great kiss is one that you fall right into and never want to come out of.. lights your fire, excites your senses, weakens your knees and leaves you breathless

That’s my kind of kiss!

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"It all starts with that look, the one with his eyes full of intent and desire when he softly holds your face in his hands and it begins as the softest of kisses, where your lips part ever so slightly and that tingling feeling travels down the back of your neck, your spine…as the kissing becomes more intent full, your tongues begin dancing in each others mouth, neither too much or too little tongue action, your hands move around his neck and your head tilts a little to the side, his hands travel down your back till they rest around your waist pulling you in that little bit tighter, when he softly sucks/or lightly nibbles on your bottom lip and you find an involuntary smile comes to your lips as he lets go, when you are lost in that moment and nothing else around you seems significant and his hands move to cup your bum the kisses become passionate, and you don’t want them to stop, your fingers find there way into his hair and your both almost writhing against each other - those kisses that leave you breathless! That’s the perfect kiss for me x

Taking her off of your feet as their lips are locked in an intense and passionate moment.

Her legs know where they want and need to be…..wrapped around his waist, so she wraps tightly around him, completely lost and with no other thought but that moment.

His hands lowering her down, both feeling the tip of his throbbing cock gently spread open her hot, aching pussy .

He leans into her to take your lips deep as they feel each other exhale a gentle moan whilst they feel her wet pussy sliding all the way down onto his throbbing cock xx"

Oofftt

over a year ago

"It all starts with that look, the one with his eyes full of intent and desire when he softly holds your face in his hands and it begins as the softest of kisses, where your lips part ever so slightly and that tingling feeling travels down the back of your neck, your spine…as the kissing becomes more intent full, your tongues begin dancing in each others mouth, neither too much or too little tongue action, your hands move around his neck and your head tilts a little to the side, his hands travel down your back till they rest around your waist pulling you in that little bit tighter, when he softly sucks/or lightly nibbles on your bottom lip and you find an involuntary smile comes to your lips as he lets go, when you are lost in that moment and nothing else around you seems significant and his hands move to cup your bum the kisses become passionate, and you don’t want them to stop, your fingers find there way into his hair and your both almost writhing against each other - those kisses that leave you breathless! That’s the perfect kiss for me x

He leans into her to take your lips deep as they feel each other exhale a gentle moan whilst they feel her wet pussy sliding all the way down onto his throbbing cock xx

Oofftt "

I kept it tame

Post new Message to Thread