Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rattling....

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Coming off morphine and tramadols, getting a bit of withdrawal - dry mouth, bit of the shakes and a tad manic...maybe large quantities of Pinot aren't the best way to deal with it, but wtf, seems to be working and least I should sleep well tonight - how does everyone else deal with their addictions????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Chocolate addiction - eat chocolate

Nictine addiction - smoke fag

Alcohol addiction - drink wine

Sex addiction - shag

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I tend to replace one with another, although I've never been addicted to medicine so no idea how I'd cope with that situation.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Chocolate addiction - eat chocolate

Sex addiction - shag

"

My kinda girl Wyrd

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Coming off morphine and tramadols, getting a bit of withdrawal - dry mouth, bit of the shakes and a tad manic...maybe large quantities of Pinot aren't the best way to deal with it, but wtf, seems to be working and least I should sleep well tonight - how does everyone else deal with their addictions???? "
define " a tad manic"

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I tend to replace one with another, although I've never been addicted to medicine so no idea how I'd cope with that situation."

I've only been on them for a few weeks, but still getting the symptoms - was actually worse when I came off co-codamols a few months ago, but only 3 or 4 days cos I'm not heavily addicted fortunately and it took me 3 days to realise I was rattling

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Coming off morphine and tramadols, getting a bit of withdrawal - dry mouth, bit of the shakes and a tad manic...maybe large quantities of Pinot aren't the best way to deal with it, but wtf, seems to be working and least I should sleep well tonight - how does everyone else deal with their addictions???? define " a tad manic" "

My "tad manic" is laughing hysterically at reasonably funny telly shows, talking 15 to the dozen when communicating and crying when the cats are fighting...oooh and last time I felt a bit manic, I bought a brand new car

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you need scratch mittens from the morphine x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sex addiction - shag

"

except I don't smoke

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Coming off morphine and tramadols, getting a bit of withdrawal - dry mouth, bit of the shakes and a tad manic...maybe large quantities of Pinot aren't the best way to deal with it, but wtf, seems to be working and least I should sleep well tonight - how does everyone else deal with their addictions???? define " a tad manic"

My "tad manic" is laughing hysterically at reasonably funny telly shows, talking 15 to the dozen when communicating and crying when the cats are fighting...oooh and last time I felt a bit manic, I bought a brand new car "

thats not a "tad"....but its made me giggle

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Do you need scratch mittens from the morphine x"

What's scratch mittens Shaz? Was oral morphine I was taking, however I've got a few bits of bad sunburn from my hols which is now itching like a bugger and starting to peel so mittens might be a good idea

over a year ago

Its what you put on babies to stop them scratching lol.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Coming off morphine and tramadols, getting a bit of withdrawal - dry mouth, bit of the shakes and a tad manic...maybe large quantities of Pinot aren't the best way to deal with it, but wtf, seems to be working and least I should sleep well tonight - how does everyone else deal with their addictions???? define " a tad manic"

My "tad manic" is laughing hysterically at reasonably funny telly shows, talking 15 to the dozen when communicating and crying when the cats are fighting...oooh and last time I felt a bit manic, I bought a brand new car

thats not a "tad"....but its made me giggle"

Hope it's not a hysterical giggle Femme

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

morphine makes some people itch, it didn't make me itch but my God did I need some laxatives

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Its what you put on babies to stop them scratching lol."

Sounds like a good idea Shaz, I'll order some cos me burnt bits are starting to look scabby and leprous

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"morphine makes some people itch, it didn't make me itch but my God did I need some laxatives "

Tell me about it....lactulose was a life saver for me while taking morphine, but trying to get to the fecking bathroom very quickly on two sticks

over a year ago

Sex addiction - shag

"

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hope it's not a hysterical giggle Femme "

I dont know...does rocking to n fro and drinking tequila shots count?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I try not to be addicted anymore..since I gave up smoking..

guess my only vice now is drinking ,never been addicted to antidepressants or painkillers. Im a boring sort

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

I dont know...does rocking to n fro and drinking tequila shots count? "

Now this sounds dodgy Femme - stick with the shots, but try and kick the rocking to and fro into touch would be my medical opinion

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont know...does rocking to n fro and drinking tequila shots count?

Now this sounds dodgy Femme - stick with the shots, but try and kick the rocking to and fro into touch would be my medical opinion "

I likes rocking to n fro i do......hic!

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I try not to be addicted anymore..since I gave up smoking..

guess my only vice now is drinking ,never been addicted to antidepressants or painkillers. Im a boring sort "

Funny thing is, you don't always realise you've got a dependency till you stop it - took me a coupla days off the codeine to realise the headaches were withdrawal and I've worked in a prison with addicts...(ex smoker too)

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have none..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Well a wee penchant for a bit of big knob every so often