FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you say when someone sends you an unsolicited face pic?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always struggle with what to say. Do I just delete as per the site rules? Seems a bit harsh following a face pic. But I didn’t ask for the pic so it’s ok? I haven’t even spoken to this person or indicated an interest.

Do I not mention it and just say “no thanks”? Do I block?

Do I say “you’re not my type, sorry”? Do I say “you’re a handsome man but I’m not looking to meet?” Even if they aren’t attractive to me but just to be polite - it’s nice to be nice?

What do you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

I'd probably fall off my chair in surprise.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I've never been sent an unsolicited face pic, but I'd probably thank them for noticing me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like any other unwanted messages, send them to file B1N and forget about them. If your concerned about potential for blowback because of that, then follow it up with a block too.

over a year ago

"I'd probably fall off my chair in surprise."

Yeah, this is probably more a question for the ladies but didn’t want to exclude any gender

over a year ago

"I'd probably fall off my chair in surprise."

This as getting a message on here nowadays rarely happens to me, although I don’t send loads out so

By *hat_alt_coupleCouple
over a year ago

near you

Appreciate the honesty and respect the fact they sent a face pic without asking.its a hard task to try and get people to send face pics on her and when they don't it's just mot hard to tell if they are fake

over a year ago

"Like any other unwanted messages, send them to file B1N and forget about them. If your concerned about potential for blowback because of that, then follow it up with a block too."

I know that people find a block following a face pic quite harsh though, as if it were because of their looks.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Depends what kind of message it comes with. Most often it's a "This is me, when can we fuck" which pisses me off no end.

Mr

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I get them sometimes in an introductory message (as a result of no face pic - no reply in so many profiles I guess).

I’ll say “lovely picture, thanks ” usually.

over a year ago

"I always struggle with what to say. Do I just delete as per the site rules? Seems a bit harsh following a face pic. But I didn’t ask for the pic so it’s ok? I haven’t even spoken to this person or indicated an interest.

Do I say “you’re not my type, sorry”? Do I say “you’re a handsome man but I’m not looking to meet?” Even if they aren’t attractive to me but just to be polite - it’s nice to be nice?

What do you do? "

If you reply, they'll always be able to get round your age/sex filters I think.

We ask for a face pic but we're upfront in our profile that we'll probably think they're ugly...

It's all about the disclaimers.

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

"I'd probably fall off my chair in surprise.

Yeah, this is probably more a question for the ladies but didn’t want to exclude any gender "

Now feeling slightly excluded.

over a year ago

"Depends what kind of message it comes with. Most often it's a "This is me, when can we fuck" which pisses me off no end.

Mr"

Yeah, all of those, which are easy to field in my opinion as that’s a block.

It’s the ones with “what do you think of me?” “Do you like me?” Which are more difficult

over a year ago

Send them a dick pic back in return.

over a year ago

"Depends what kind of message it comes with. Most often it's a "This is me, when can we fuck" which pisses me off no end.

Mr"

Someone stole my chat up lines. The b*stards

over a year ago

"I always struggle with what to say. Do I just delete as per the site rules? Seems a bit harsh following a face pic. But I didn’t ask for the pic so it’s ok? I haven’t even spoken to this person or indicated an interest.

What do you do?

If you reply, they'll always be able to get round your age/sex filters I think.

We ask for a face pic but we're upfront in our profile that we'll probably think they're ugly...

It's all about the disclaimers."

Omg hahaha

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Most appreciate a “thank but not my type”

But with experience I know that’s not always enough so just carry on with a block

Or just block

over a year ago

"Send them a dick pic back in return. "

I’m storing some amazing dick pics to send when I’m sent unsolicited dick pics with opening messages

over a year ago

Wow harsh, I don't think I'm that bad looking

over a year ago

Tbh it makes me a bit uncomfortable cos i dont have a face pic to send back i dont use them its like sheldon cooper and christmas gifts

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

If I was attracted and hadn't spoken before then message, if no attraction then just ignore and hope they took the hint

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Be honest but do it with kindness

over a year ago

"Tbh it makes me a bit uncomfortable cos i dont have a face pic to send back i dont use them its like sheldon cooper and christmas gifts "

Hahaha if you were sent a Dr Spock face pic, would you send back the biggest ever face pic?

over a year ago

"If I was attracted and hadn't spoken before then message, if no attraction then just ignore and hope they took the hint"

They never take the hint

over a year ago

"Be honest but do it with kindness"

over a year ago

I just say cheers and leave it at that usually

over a year ago

"Tbh it makes me a bit uncomfortable cos i dont have a face pic to send back i dont use them its like sheldon cooper and christmas gifts

Hahaha if you were sent a Dr Spock face pic, would you send back the biggest ever face pic? "

MR spock

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"If I was attracted and hadn't spoken before then message, if no attraction then just ignore and hope they took the hint

They never take the hint "

I do if message and get nothing back, I wouldn't just send a random photo though if they don't ask for one with opening message on profile

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

If I open it and there's a respectful message with it I'll say something along the lines of

"I appreciate the fact you've put a face in my box instead of a savaloy, however I'm not meeting and doubt I will again so it'll be a better idea to waste your time elsewhere"

If it has arrived on it's own without a respectful message I may say something like

"It's a face, a face that you've sent to someone who clearly states they're not interested"

If it arrives with a disrespectful message I'll put something very similar to

Sweet, now I can put a face to the disrespectful spunk bubble who thinks that's acceptable and know to avoid/slap you if I ever see you in person"

over a year ago

"Tbh it makes me a bit uncomfortable cos i dont have a face pic to send back i dont use them its like sheldon cooper and christmas gifts

Hahaha if you were sent a Dr Spock face pic, would you send back the biggest ever face pic? MR spock "

Apologies haha Sheldon would have kicked me out for that

By *weet and SpiceCouple
over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We're quite upfront in our profile about face pics, but we still get the expectation of sending ours when we receive them. We either politely decline or just ignore. Haven't blocked yet but as time goes on, that block button looks more and more appealing

over a year ago

"If I open it and there's a respectful message with it I'll say something along the lines of

"I appreciate the fact you've put a face in my box instead of a savaloy, however I'm not meeting and doubt I will again so it'll be a better idea to waste your time elsewhere"

If it has arrived on it's own without a respectful message I may say something like

"It's a face, a face that you've sent to someone who clearly states they're not interested"

If it arrives with a disrespectful message I'll put something very similar to

Sweet, now I can put a face to the disrespectful spunk bubble who thinks that's acceptable and know to avoid/slap you if I ever see you in person"

"

Perfect

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

What do you do? "

Just be nice thank you but no thank you

If he’s a decent chap he’ll take it on the chin

over a year ago

Hahaha if you were sent a Dr Spock face pic, would you send back the biggest ever face pic? MR spock

Apologies haha Sheldon would have kicked me out for that "

but then seen you were sad because someone sent u a face pic and made you a hot beverage

over a year ago

Hahaha if you were sent a Dr Spock face pic, would you send back the biggest ever face pic? MR spock

Apologies haha Sheldon would have kicked me out for that but then seen you were sad because someone sent u a face pic and made you a hot beverage "

Haha exactly. Gotta love the Big Bang

over a year ago

Too many rules to have to follow on this site! Don’t just say hi, don’t message with a long winded message. Don’t send dick pics, send a pic of your cock so I can see it. Must seen face pic with first message, don’t send unsolicited face pics

We won’t send unsolicited nudes unless someone specifically asks but feel it’s polite to send a face pic. If you ever get to the point of wanting to meet you’d at least want to see what they look like surely.

As far as we are concerned though if you aren’t interested just delete the message. Not every single person will want to meet us and that’s fine, just delete it and then both parties know where they stand

over a year ago

I just press delete if it’s a random message.

over a year ago

"Too many rules to have to follow on this site! Don’t just say hi, don’t message with a long winded message. Don’t send dick pics, send a pic of your cock so I can see it. Must seen face pic with first message, don’t send unsolicited face pics

We won’t send unsolicited nudes unless someone specifically asks but feel it’s polite to send a face pic. If you ever get to the point of wanting to meet you’d at least want to see what they look like surely.

As far as we are concerned though if you aren’t interested just delete the message. Not every single person will want to meet us and that’s fine, just delete it and then both parties know where they stand "

I actually think that the rules on this site are fairly clear, it’s just that others don’t follow them.

A delete means no thanks - many still get abuse for this.

Don’t send dicks to those who don’t want to see them - an obvious in any walk of life surely?

Don’t be rude and no means no.

Ahh if only it went that way

By *erbert the pervertMan
over a year ago

party in your panties

Show them your boobs

over a year ago

Are face pictures the new dick pictures following the recent changes in law about unsolicited cocktail sausage pictures lol

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Maybe they wanted you to frame it and put on the mantlepiece

over a year ago

"Show them your boobs "

Haha

over a year ago

"Maybe they wanted you to frame it and put on the mantlepiece "

I’m very sure that that is the aim

By *erbert the pervertMan
over a year ago

party in your panties

"Show them your boobs

Haha "

Sorry lol

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I send them with messages to people I may hope to meet in the future, just because it feels the right thing to do, and they will need to know what I look like eventually.

If you aren't interested though, just delete. I wouldn't find it harsh, it's just how it is.

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

[Removed by poster at 15/03/22 16:01:50]

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

Personally, I just delete them.

Well, the ones I’m not interested in

over a year ago

"I send them with messages to people I may hope to meet in the future, just because it feels the right thing to do, and they will need to know what I look like eventually.

If you aren't interested though, just delete. I wouldn't find it harsh, it's just how it is. "

Unfortunately, lots of guys don’t react in such a sensible manner.

I really think there needs to be a button on here that you could press that either allows or disallows images to be attached to certain messages - ie no images allowed with initial messages etc. it would be great

over a year ago

"Personally, I just delete them.

Well, the ones I’m not interested in "

Do you get much backlash from that? Or “why don’t you like me?” messages?

over a year ago

"I send them with messages to people I may hope to meet in the future, just because it feels the right thing to do, and they will need to know what I look like eventually.

If you aren't interested though, just delete. I wouldn't find it harsh, it's just how it is.

I really think there needs to be a button on here that you could press that either allows or disallows images to be attached to certain messages - ie no images allowed with initial messages etc. it would be great "

Fab idea.

Maybe it should be like some dating apps. Where its upto women to respond to males and no pictures can be sent unless requested

over a year ago

I really think there needs to be a button on here that you could press that either allows or disallows images to be attached to certain messages - ie no images allowed with initial messages etc. it would be great

Fab idea.

Maybe it should be like some dating apps. Where its upto women to respond to males and no pictures can be sent unless requested "

That’s an excellent idea!! I actually think it would lead to more successful meets too

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

Do you get much backlash from that? Or “why don’t you like me?” messages? "

Sometimes but then I just roll my eyes & block them.

over a year ago

Do you get much backlash from that? Or “why don’t you like me?” messages?

Sometimes but then I just roll my eyes & block them. "

Good idea

over a year ago

I usually write something along the lines of “gorgeous” even when they’re anything but.

Anyone reading this who I’ve said “gorgeous” to this isn’t about you

over a year ago

Why do you struggle with what to say, thats maybe more relevant.

Perhaps just keep it simple. You don't owe anyone a response if you don't want to.

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

If looks good keep it use it as lady wank material

over a year ago

Fab idea.

Maybe it should be like some dating apps. Where its upto women to respond to males and no pictures can be sent unless requested

That’s an excellent idea!! I actually think it would lead to more successful meets too "

Possibly. It would forces guys to become more like Giacomo Casanova in their profile content.

Buy the big downside is you should never judge a book by its cover. Some women may go by appearance and overlook alot of guys who are top bloke's.

I guess it's all trial and error

over a year ago

"Why do you struggle with what to say, thats maybe more relevant.

Perhaps just keep it simple. You don't owe anyone a response if you don't want to."

Because I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t want to lead someone on.

I don’t want to offend them (if it’s a polite message) but I don’t want to send the wrong message.

I don’t want abuse and don’t want to immediately block but equally don’t want to look like a cold hearted bitch.

Maybe I think about this all too much haha

over a year ago

Apologies haha Sheldon would have kicked me out for that but then seen you were sad because someone sent u a face pic and made you a hot beverage

Haha exactly. Gotta love the Big Bang "

over a year ago

"If looks good keep it use it as lady wank material "

Hahaha

over a year ago

Perhaps just keep it simple. You don't owe anyone a response if you don't want to.

I don’t want to offend them (if it’s a polite message) but I don’t want to send the wrong message.

I don’t want abuse and don’t want to immediately block but equally don’t want to look like a cold hearted bitch.

Maybe I think about this all too much haha "

I was gonna say that you might be overthinking it.

But perhaps you are just nicer than me. I know I can come across as a bit heartless!

over a year ago

As I have never received one can’t say

Would imagine it’s part of the coarse for lady’s on fab

Would just thought delete and move on

over a year ago

Maybe I think about this all too much haha

I was gonna say that you might be overthinking it.

But perhaps you are just nicer than me. I know I can come across as a bit heartless!"

I can be nice, depends what day it is

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We often get a face pic, along with several cock pics, which kind of makes us wonder if they are just saving time

Trying to look at someone’s face when you can see a cock too isn’t appealing .

C is only attracted to a cock if she has a connection with the guy.

K

over a year ago

"We often get a face pic, along with several cock pics, which kind of makes us wonder if they are just saving time

Trying to look at someone’s face when you can see a cock too isn’t appealing .

C is only attracted to a cock if she has a connection with the guy.

K"

It seems to be the current trend for guys to send a catalogue of images with an opening message - face, cock, arsehole, action shots. I don’t like it but I can only speak for myself.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

What do you do? "

If it's attached to a first message and you don't want to engage, just delete.

If it's after chatting, say no thanks if you don't want to take it further.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

If someone has sent a message and picture and they're not for me its a thanks and no thanks and wish them well in their search.

Honesty is the best policy.

over a year ago

I suppose if you create a profile on here, stating a preference to meet people, and they message you, thats just them making an effort as opposed to an unsolicited message?

There's no rule on your response, just let it reflect your personality?

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

Fab idea.

That’s an excellent idea!! I actually think it would lead to more successful meets too "

The site already has a tool thats similar in message filters, block the gender and search yourself.. no messages or pictures unless you contact first..or am I missing something ?

By *ukeM8519Man
over a year ago

Sligo

Reassure them you are not Sydney University and won’t use their face pic for research.

over a year ago

"Reassure them you are not Sydney University and won’t use their face pic for research. "

Haha

over a year ago

Fab idea.

That’s an excellent idea!! I actually think it would lead to more successful meets too

The site already has a tool thats similar in message filters, block the gender and search yourself.. no messages or pictures unless you contact first..or am I missing something ?"

What if I don’t want to search myself and block everyone?

What if I enjoy chatting to people who I enjoy chatting to?

That’s not a tool to stop images being sent with the initial message is it? That’s cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer in my opinion

over a year ago

What do you do? "

I'll be honest, I am likely to delete depending on the message that accompanies it

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It depends on the message and profile of the person if the profile doesn't appeal and the message is okay I'll thank them for the message and just tell them I'm not interested in continuing to chat or meet.

If neither appeal I just delete the message. I don't get that many messages anyhow as I keep tight filters.

I don't ask for face pics and it's not my fault if people send them in a first message,but it does not mean it always warrants a reply if they do.

over a year ago

"It depends on the message and profile of the person if the profile doesn't appeal and the message is okay I'll thank them for the message and just tell them I'm not interested in continuing to chat or meet.

If neither appeal I just delete the message. I don't get that many messages anyhow as I keep tight filters.

I don't ask for face pics and it's not my fault if people send them in a first message,but it does not mean it always warrants a reply if they do."

That’s a great way of looking at it and absolutely fair

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Thank you for mailing but....

I see no compatibility on your profile

You live too far away etc.

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

It doesn’t make a difference to my reply tbh.

If their message and profile is well written and they seem ok, but not my type I’ll give a polite “thanks, but no thanks” type reply.

If gut instinct says they’re going to be unpleasant then I just delete and block.

over a year ago

"It doesn’t make a difference to my reply tbh.

If their message and profile is well written and they seem ok, but not my type I’ll give a polite “thanks, but no thanks” type reply.

If gut instinct says they’re going to be unpleasant then I just delete and block."

I must have a rubbish instinct because those who I’ve initially thought would be lovely have sent some awful abuse! I wish my gut was better at it!

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

Fab idea.

The site already has a tool thats similar in message filters, block the gender and search yourself.. no messages or pictures unless you contact first..or am I missing something ?

That’s not a tool to stop images being sent with the initial message is it? That’s cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer in my opinion "

You thought it a good idea that ladies initiate contact like other apps.. is that not similar to searching yourself.

Yourr choice, search or don't search block or don't.. you can initiate contact and the block is removed.

solution is at your finger tips or carry on as you are..your choice.

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

First was it me that sent the face pic if so a very polite reply would be ideal

Na I’m all seriousness just depends how the message comes across and vibe you got from it, you don’t owe anyone a reply and no one should really expect one if you wasn’t there cuppa tea

over a year ago

Thanks

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Fab idea.

That’s not a tool to stop images being sent with the initial message is it? That’s cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer in my opinion

You thought it a good idea that ladies initiate contact like other apps.. is that not similar to searching yourself.

Yourr choice, search or don't search block or don't.. you can initiate contact and the block is removed.

"

I read it as men 'can' make first contact, but nothing further unless the woman replies. That is a different thing to the woman searching and initiating contact.

Also, what's wrong with people discussing potential better ideas?

over a year ago

Depends if they're hot.

By *errocaWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

Fab idea.

I read it as men 'can' make first contact, but nothing further unless the woman replies. That is a different thing to the woman searching and initiating contact.

Also, what's wrong with people discussing potential better ideas?"

I like your face...

By *azlargepenisMan
over a year ago

about

What do you do? "

I’m sure it varies from person to person but I’d rather my message go unanswered than “ you’re not my type” . I’m smart enough to know they’re not interested if they don’t get back. You could write on your profile. “If we are not a match for whatever reason I might not respond. I get inundated” etc etc…

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

If they aren't what we are looking for/we are nit attracted too then a we find a simple "thank you but I don't think your what we are looking for" but if they fit our demographic and are extra yummy then it a "oooooh Hello there "

over a year ago

I say

"You are very handsome but out of my league.

Hope you find someone nice. x"

Then I print out their pic, squirt some salad cream on it and send a pic of it back to them.

Men love a tribute.

over a year ago

"I say

Then I print out their pic, squirt some salad cream on it and send a pic of it back to them.

Men love a tribute. "

This is the way forward *looks in fridge and hopes that mayo will suffice

over a year ago

"I say

Men love a tribute.

This is the way forward *looks in fridge and hopes that mayo will suffice "

*squirt*

Pretty much whatever you say that isn't "oh wow you're gorgeous let me sit on your face!" will piss some men off. If they get abusive just see it as a lucky escape that you don't have to meet them.

over a year ago

"I say

Men love a tribute.

This is the way forward *looks in fridge and hopes that mayo will suffice

*squirt*

Pretty much whatever you say that isn't "oh wow you're gorgeous let me sit on your face!" will piss some men off. If they get abusive just see it as a lucky escape that you don't have to meet them. "

I’ve had a fair few lucky escapes on here to say the least!

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Fab idea.

Also, what's wrong with people discussing potential better ideas?

I like your face... "

Thanks! I like yours too... and your body, especially in that body stocking

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

Chance would be a fine thing

over a year ago

I think I’d rather get an unsolicited face pic than an unsolicited cock pic

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

What do you do? "

I say "you look good although not for me".

over a year ago

Don't know it's never happened

over a year ago

"I think I’d rather get an unsolicited face pic than an unsolicited cock pic "

Most definitely!! Although they are an easy block! A face pic with a polite message is not as easy

over a year ago

What do you do?

I say "you look good although not for me". "

Ooohhh that’s a good one

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

OP you are far too nice to be on Fab. May I suggest the usual way of dealing with this.

Open the message, don't delete it and just wait. If the come back and ask politely if you have any interest reply "NO RESPONSE = NO INTEREST YOU UGLY MORON. Fab rules" and then block them.

It would appear that the schadenfreude that method brings is very popular but I doubt it would suit your kind self.

over a year ago

"OP you are far too nice to be on Fab. May I suggest the usual way of dealing with this.

Open the message, don't delete it and just wait. If the come back and ask politely if you have any interest reply "NO RESPONSE = NO INTEREST YOU UGLY MORON. Fab rules" and then block them.

It would appear that the schadenfreude that method brings is very popular but I doubt it would suit your kind self. "

Good idea hahaha

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

A face pic? Oh noes.

A least it isn't a battered clam.

C

over a year ago

"A face pic? Oh noes.

A least it isn't a battered clam.

C"

Ohhh hellllll nooooooo

over a year ago

I've never sent an unsolicitated one, but when i do it's usually proceeded with silence.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I thought this is something you ladies demanded in a first message??

over a year ago

"I thought this is something you ladies demanded in a first message?? "

Some possibly do, I definitely don’t.

over a year ago

Mr"

This

over a year ago

"Don't know it's never happened "

I can sort that out….

over a year ago

"Don't know it's never happened

I can sort that out…."

I'm good thanks

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

"It doesn’t make a difference to my reply tbh.

If gut instinct says they’re going to be unpleasant then I just delete and block.

I must have a rubbish instinct because those who I’ve initially thought would be lovely have sent some awful abuse! I wish my gut was better at it! "

I don’t always get it right. And tbh unless I get a really good feeling from their profile and verifications I err on the delete and block side.

I do that much more than politely saying no.

Post new Message to Thread