Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is it just me......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who is put off when you receive a message, take a look at the pics, clock the hideous, dated wallpaper and decor? Instant no no for mw which I know is terrible!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I can relate to that - I guess we make assumptions that this reflects what they might be like in their personalities, maybe a bit old fashioned?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Without sounding offensive OP, I have looked at your pictures and the children's decor in the background would definitely put me off.

over a year ago

Hate to admit it but I can relate to it too...

over a year ago

i prefer to meet someone if they live in a nice house, i think i will be ok with them. am put off by scruffy looking houses.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Dont care what kind of house they live in or their choice of decoration!

But yes, put off by pics with untidy backgrounds!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Without sounding offensive OP, I have looked at your pictures and the children's decor in the background would definitely put me off.

"

hey, I agree with you entirely and am not offended at all but unfortunately the only full length mirror in my house is in my sons bedroom.

over a year ago

"Without sounding offensive OP, I have looked at your pictures and the children's decor in the background would definitely put me off.

hey, I agree with you entirely and am not offended at all but unfortunately the only full length mirror in my house is in my sons bedroom. "

You can get some lovely cheap throws these days, throw one over his bedding before taking pictures lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Who is put off when you receive a message, take a look at the pics, clock the hideous, dated wallpaper and decor? Instant no no for mw which I know is terrible!"
No im just put off by people i believe to be mingers

Post new Message to Thread