Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Soup

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now it's getting a bit colder it's time for some soup. I am just about the have some chilli and pumpkin. I like making homemade stuff too. What's your favourite soup. I love homemade courgette and feta cheese soup mmm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ham and pea- I boil a ham, use the water that it has boiled in shread up ham and add peas and some other veg..yum yum

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Corgette and gruyere cheese ...yumyum

over a year ago

"Ham and pea- I boil a ham, use the water that it has boiled in shread up ham and add peas and some other veg..yum yum "

Mmm, I remember my gran making it like that too. She used to put big chunks of ham shank in it. Delicious..!!

over a year ago

mines just a soup/stew.. depends how stodgey i make it and if i blend it i guess

its basically lentils, carrot, se, onion, potato and a veg stock jelly thing (that marco pierre white advertises)

over a year ago

"Ham and pea- I boil a ham, use the water that it has boiled in shread up ham and add peas and some other veg..yum yum

Mmm, I remember my gran making it like that too. She used to put big chunks of ham shank in it. Delicious..!! "

I do like a nice ham shank on occasions

over a year ago

"Ham and pea- I boil a ham, use the water that it has boiled in shread up ham and add peas and some other veg..yum yum

Mmm, I remember my gran making it like that too. She used to put big chunks of ham shank in it. Delicious..!!

I do like a nice ham shank on occasions "

Lol, I bet you do

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Brocolli and Stilton - piece of piss to make - 1 head of brocolli, an onion, about a litre of stock, 1-2 oz stilton...boil the brocolli n onion till soft, blend, crumble stilton in, give it couple minutes to melt and another quick wizz with the blender...nom nom nom

(6 syns on Slimming World if you only use one ounce of stilton)

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Pea and Ham, French Onion, Chicken Broth, Leek and Potato, Brocolli and Cheddar, Tomato and Basil, Tomato, Bacon and Lentil and the Leftovers soup, which can never be repeated

over a year ago

We get leftovers soup or got to be used up soon soup - just chuck it all in the soup maker and press a couple of buttons and its done - then u have the problem can you make that again ................ errrrrrr no - just something similar lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I never knew there was soup makers about...

over a year ago

One of the best soups i make is a gordon ramsey one.

A head of broccoli, salted water and cook till tender...then wizz up.......no calories at all

over a year ago

"Brocolli and Stilton - piece of piss to make - 1 head of brocolli, an onion, about a litre of stock, 1-2 oz stilton...boil the brocolli n onion till soft, blend, crumble stilton in, give it couple minutes to melt and another quick wizz with the blender...nom nom nom

(6 syns on Slimming World if you only use one ounce of stilton)

That is one of my favourites too mmm

"

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"We get leftovers soup or got to be used up soon soup - just chuck it all in the soup maker and press a couple of buttons and its done - then u have the problem can you make that again ................ errrrrrr no - just something similar lol "

The other week I made tacos for dinner and had, mince, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, salsa sauce and taco shels left over, chuck everything but the mince in a pan with stock cube, an onion, tomato ketchup, blended and added the mince after, bit more seasoning ,was sooooooooooo good

over a year ago

Mmm lentil and bacon with some crusty bread toasted for dunkies x

over a year ago

"I never knew there was soup makers about... "

they look like a blender but not only chop and blend, cook as well - they are really good - try Argos

over a year ago

"Now it's getting a bit colder it's time for some soup. I am just about the have some chilli and pumpkin. I like making homemade stuff too. What's your favourite soup. I love homemade courgette and feta cheese soup mmm."

Mmmmmm they both sound delicious!

I like to make curried parsnip or a good chicken broth made with the carcass for a good stock

from a tin though I love Muligetwani?

over a year ago

"Now it's getting a bit colder it's time for some soup. I am just about the have some chilli and pumpkin. I like making homemade stuff too. What's your favourite soup. I love homemade courgette and feta cheese soup mmm."

I am just making carrot & coriander soup, also love to make leek & potato & tomato & basil soup

over a year ago

Pear and Stilton is one of my favourites too.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I do a pumpkin and apple juice soup and it is yummy. It contains a few secret ingredients and it never fails to please.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Homemade lentil...

Only one I will eat...

over a year ago

I love making soup, and usually make the stock from scratch too.

I saw pumpkins in the supermarket and thought about it is time to make spicy pumpkin soup soon, can't wait!

Soups I like to make include:

Spicy root vegetable like parsnip and carrots, with lentils or split peas etc...

Potato and leek

Stilton and broccoli

Creamy sweet corn and chicken

Minestrone

Pea and ham

Hot and sour

Cheddar cheese and onion

etc...

I usually have a selection of soups frozen in the freezer.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Once again guys.....food parcels for evesham please

over a year ago

"I love making soup, and usually make the stock from scratch too.

I saw pumpkins in the supermarket and thought about it is time to make spicy pumpkin soup soon, can't wait!

Soups I like to make include:

Spicy root vegetable like parsnip and carrots, with lentils or split peas etc...

Potato and leek

Stilton and broccoli

Creamy sweet corn and chicken

Minestrone

Pea and ham

Hot and sour

Cheddar cheese and onion

etc...

I usually have a selection of soups frozen in the freezer.

"

Same, and we made a whole batch of stock the other day

Post new Message to Thread