Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Large polite guys don't get even looked at

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me but as a larger guy (not in the penile department) most women on here or at clubs want to know or is it because I have respect for people and not just jump on top as soon as I see naked people or push my way in ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you think you'd have more luck if you pushed yourself on someone?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Do you think smaller people don't have respect and jump on people and push their way in?

over a year ago

" Is it just me but as a larger guy (not in the penile department) most women on here or at clubs want to know or is it because I have respect for people and not just jump on top as soon as I see naked people or push my way in ? "

You have 22 verifications so can't be doing too badly

over a year ago

"Do you think you'd have more luck if you pushed yourself on someone?

"

I also want to know the answer to this

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

OP looking at your profile & verifications - I can't quite see why you'd think that?

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

The whole 'polite, gentleman' comes last things so played out

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

" Is it just me but as a larger guy (not in the penile department) most women on here or at clubs want to know or is it because I have respect for people and not just jump on top as soon as I see naked people or push my way in ? "

I've not been to a club (yet), but I am certain that it won't be your respect for people that is an issue - in a club or anywhere...

over a year ago

I find if you pull rather than push it works so much better in most cases

over a year ago

There are some chubby chasers about you just need to look harder

Someone for everyone mate

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Although I like respect and manners I am not sexually attracted to a larger man. This may sound harsh but I am just being honest.

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Is this a "nice guy" thing? For example:

"Why do women always sleep with dickheads that treat them badly? I'd treat her like a Queen, be her best friend and all she has to do is fuck me"

The nice guy that is nice because he expects to he compensated for it essentially

P

over a year ago

I didn't realise politeness was a key to a shag

If I start saying 'Good Morning' more often, will I get shagged more?

Will people look past the fact that I could be Danny De Vito's stunt double?

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

"There are some chubby chasers about you just need to look harder

Someone for everyone mate "

I’d like to meet some of them as well, haha!

Seriously though, I’m a larger guy who goes to clubs and other than some initial shyness in actually approaching them I generally don’t have too many issues chatting to people. Do they all want to play? No, but I enjoy the social side too.

over a year ago

"There are some chubby chasers about you just need to look harder

Someone for everyone mate

I’d like to meet some of them as well, haha!

Seriously though, I’m a larger guy who goes to clubs and other than some initial shyness in actually approaching them I generally don’t have too many issues chatting to people. Do they all want to play? No, but I enjoy the social side too. "

over a year ago

jeez large or thin your not supposed to jump in or push your way in anyway I find this is most mens mentally but you wait until your asked to join in ... in anything!

over a year ago

"Is this a "nice guy" thing? For example:

"Why do women always sleep with dickheads that treat them badly? I'd treat her like a Queen, be her best friend and all she has to do is fuck me"

The nice guy that is nice because he expects to he compensated for it essentially

P"

Crap men are crap.

Nice men are also crap.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Is this a "nice guy" thing? For example:

P"

Quite

over a year ago

Mentality I mean

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

Being larger means you won’t be for everyone.

I don’t personally find large men attractive and it doesn’t matter how polite you are either.

I wouldn’t advise pushing your way in either

You have lots of verifications though so don’t seem to be doing too bad.

By *undayTarkaMan
over a year ago

South west

You have enough veri's that prove otherwise

over a year ago

Larger guys aren’t for me, regardless of politeness.

By *undayTarkaMan
over a year ago

South west

"Larger guys aren’t for me, regardless of politeness."

Your only tiny. You'd get broke in 2, if you did

By *leasehelpus40Couple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

" Is it just me but as a larger guy (not in the penile department) most women on here or at clubs want to know or is it because I have respect for people and not just jump on top as soon as I see naked people or push my way in ?

I've not been to a club (yet), but I am certain that it won't be your respect for people that is an issue - in a club or anywhere..."

When we visited clubs ALL the men were very respectful, if one touched Vicky uninvited I’d bloody thump him.

over a year ago

“Large polite guys don't get even looked at”

My friend, you are SO wrong.

This large polite guy gets on with many people here.

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"“Large polite guys don't get even looked at”

My friend, you are SO wrong.

This large polite guy gets on with many people here. "

Agree 100%. Granted large men aren’t for everyone but neither are small men. Each to their own.

Good luck in the future sir.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Completely disagree. I am on the larger size but I have fun (either playing or watching), nearly every time I go to a club.

over a year ago

"Completely disagree. I am on the larger size but I have fun (either playing or watching), nearly every time I go to a club.

"

I wouldn't class you the "larger size"

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Completely disagree. I am on the larger size but I have fun (either playing or watching), nearly every time I go to a club.

I wouldn't class you the "larger size" "

I am over 110 kg for 6 2 so I am lol

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I wouldn't class you the "larger size" "

But thank you for compliment

over a year ago

I wouldn't class you the "larger size"

But thank you for compliment "

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

All men struggle on here, short, tall, large, small, old young, there's always a guy complaining how tough the site it

The fact is men outnumber women 100-1 it's a numbers game, the odds aren't in your favour, chances are most won't haves great experience here or in clubs, but it's not really down to you guys as individuals it's just the supply way outnumbers the demand

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"All men struggle on here, short, tall, large, small, old young, there's always a guy complaining how tough the site it

The fact is men outnumber women 100-1 it's a numbers game, the odds aren't in your favour, chances are most won't haves great experience here or in clubs, but it's not really down to you guys as individuals it's just the supply way outnumbers the demand "

I have a decent enough time in clubs - yes I don’t have any tats.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I think it's far more likely that people are being put off by your profile saying that the majority of people don't have respect or manners. Why would people want to meet you if you think that of them?

By *erverseintentionsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm a large polite guy and I get looked at often enough .. confidence is key . Size is irrelevant if you're not getting enough attention try something different . Play to your strengths .

By *erverseintentionsMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm a large polite guy and I get looked at often enough .. confidence is key . Size is irrelevant if you're not getting enough attention try something different . Play to your strengths ."

Rename your profile BBWkinky Al and invest in a wig. Problem solved .

over a year ago

"All men struggle on here, short, tall, large, small, old young, there's always a guy complaining how tough the site it

The fact is men outnumber women 100-1 it's a numbers game, the odds aren't in your favour, chances are most won't haves great experience here or in clubs, but it's not really down to you guys as individuals it's just the supply way outnumbers the demand "

over a year ago

I personally find people who describe themselves as genuine, polite, nice, etc. are usually anything but.

If you’re actually any of those you don’t need to tell people, they’ll know by talking to you.

As for being large. I’m a larger man and I’ve never had any problems.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I personally find people who describe themselves as genuine, polite, nice, etc. are usually anything but.

If you’re actually any of those you don’t need to tell people, they’ll know by talking to you.

As for being large. I’m a larger man and I’ve never had any problems."

What about adorable? Am I allowed to call myself adorable?

over a year ago

"I personally find people who describe themselves as genuine, polite, nice, etc. are usually anything but.

What about adorable? Am I allowed to call myself adorable? "

That’s a fact. So we’ll allow it

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

What about adorable? Am I allowed to call myself adorable?

That’s a fact. So we’ll allow it "

Woohoo. I'd do a back flip if I wasn't so fat.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I’m fat and ugly which is why I get no love.

My nature or personality doesn’t even get a mention in the rejection letters!

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

I was fat. changed my life ?????? Maybe think that way ?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am having a fucking blast…….

It’s about being your own best salesperson… playing up all the good stuff far far outweighs any negatives

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Op I think not a lot of us men have a chance doesn’t matter what size or shape

over a year ago

Large men are easy to spot.

over a year ago

I dunno OP, I think it’s all just a matter of the number ratios. Us boys are ten a penny here, I don’t think any of us stand out more than the next.

Don’t be self critical about your size, regardless of your gym fit, dad bod or nutty professor size, it is really just a numbers game.

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

I know what you mean but this guy has numerous verifications and is still moaning... He wants even more and isn't happy. Red flag for me.

C

By *urvybeckiWoman
over a year ago

Enfield

Guy just after a pity fuck! Turns me off more than anything

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

The fact is men outnumber women 100-1 it's a numbers game, the odds aren't in your favour, chances are most won't haves great experience here or in clubs, but it's not really down to you guys as individuals it's just the supply way outnumbers the demand

I know what you mean but this guy has numerous verifications and is still moaning... He wants even more and isn't happy. Red flag for me.

C"

I think some verifications are about him being nice to chat to rather than about the sex.

By *permdonorMan
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 15/03/22 10:01:34]

over a year ago

Blooming hell. Your doing well judging by your verifications.

Every has a different type.( good or bad boys). My best advice is to be yourself.

If someone really catches your eye take time to craft your first message. But if you find that's not working maybe pop to single guy events.

I'm crap at the whole thing but prefer chatting in forums. Lots of lovely people and a good laugh

By *permdonorMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I love fucking girls how sluts need to be fucked their hubbys or bfs can fuck them like a princess

By *esthetic21Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

You have alot more luck than most men on here

over a year ago

"

I love fucking girls how sluts need to be fucked their hubbys or bfs can fuck them like a princess

"

Wow that was an insightful comment.

over a year ago

"

"

I'm sure this isn't relevant to the OP thread. Referring to women as sluts is revolting and women also should be treated with respect.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"

"

by fuck that is a bad comment, show a small bit of respect lad.

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"

I'm sure this isn't relevant to the OP thread. Referring to women as sluts is revolting and women also should be treated with respect."

Only insofar as douchebags attract other douchebags?

P

By *omer47Man
over a year ago

leigh

With 22 notifications I don't think your doing badly really....better than i am.

Don't know what you are complaining about really as not every female/couple or male are going to jump into bed with just anyone on here.

By *andy and DannyCouple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

"

"

7 dick pics ,cock by name cock by nature lol. Not sure what your point is buddy ?

Post new Message to Thread