Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monday Mental Health Check-in 14.03

Jump to newest

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Good morning!

I had a break from the site so not done this in a while, so how is everyone feeling?

Still fighting the anxiety here and now have sporadic low moods too, but I’m suspicious it’s down to the hormones in my coil so after six months I’m getting it out this week and I can’t wait! Hopefully the excess weight will gradually go too because that’s also knocked my confidence and affected my mood, I then comfort eat and have no energy so I’m in a real negative cycle I need to break out of. It’s lovely out today so I’ll be forcing myself to get outside for a while.

How are things with you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Things aren't too bad for me. The sun is shining, I had a healthy breakfast and I'm going to try and get out for a walk at lunchtime.

Have a good one Lou x

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Things aren't too bad for me. The sun is shining, I had a healthy breakfast and I'm going to try and get out for a walk at lunchtime.

Have a good one Lou x"

Sounds good! Thank you x

over a year ago

Hoping it works and gives you a nice kickstart. The changing of the season may help you too? Seasonal affective disorder is a big thing also.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Better than I have for a very long time but I still have a way to go. Luckily the anxiety has eased of significantly which contributes to a much better mood.

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Hoping it works and gives you a nice kickstart. The changing of the season may help you too? Seasonal affective disorder is a big thing also. "

Thank you x

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Better than I have for a very long time but I still have a way to go. Luckily the anxiety has eased of significantly which contributes to a much better mood. "

This is good to hear!

over a year ago

been ok since my very low point in november looking for part time job recommend by doctor 20 max then slow build but gym and football keeping me going

not mention you sexy ladies showing yourselves off always make me happy

over a year ago

Really low day….loneliness and feeling used by someone from here are really hitting me hard today! I’ve spent a lot of the morning teary eyed

over a year ago

"Really low day….loneliness and feeling used by someone from here are really hitting me hard today! I’ve spent a lot of the morning teary eyed "
oh dear hope your ok if ever need a chat pm me know how it feels sometimes

sending supper squishy bear hugs

over a year ago

"Really low day….loneliness and feeling used by someone from here are really hitting me hard today! I’ve spent a lot of the morning teary eyed oh dear hope your ok if ever need a chat pm me know how it feels sometimes

sending supper squishy bear hugs "

Thank you

over a year ago

"been ok since my very low point in november looking for part time job recommend by doctor 20 max then slow build but gym and football keeping me going

not mention you sexy ladies showing yourselves off always make me happy "

Do you go to the gym with friends? I'm looking for hobby ideas for a male friend but he's reluctant to do stuff on his own.

By *anicmatchMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Feeling low and exhausted today really need to try and motivate myself. I need to get out for a walk me thinks.

By *anicmatchMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"Really low day….loneliness and feeling used by someone from here are really hitting me hard today! I’ve spent a lot of the morning teary eyed "

Loneliness is horrible I live on my own so I know what you mean. I had a friend I used to go and see but she just used me and that hurt and still does. Try and get out for a walk if you can.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Not great today. Over thinking and obsessing over a certain situation. Making me very short tempered and cranky!

over a year ago

"been ok since my very low point in november looking for part time job recommend by doctor 20 max then slow build but gym and football keeping me going

Do you go to the gym with friends? I'm looking for hobby ideas for a male friend but he's reluctant to do stuff on his own. "

was unsure going gym on my own but you make friends so easy start to enjoy it more

over a year ago

Do you go to the gym with friends? I'm looking for hobby ideas for a male friend but he's reluctant to do stuff on his own.

was unsure going gym on my own but you make friends so easy start to enjoy it more"

over a year ago

As ever on the edge of a knife it could go one way or the other but im getting better at trapeze

Post new Message to Thread