Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there more wheels or doors?

Jump to newest

By *he love cats OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

Listening to the debate does get you thinking though. Here's my thoughts that a cars got wheel's though there's doors, a fuel flap a glove box etc. A house has doors throughout, kitchen cabinets, garage doors etc. There does seem to be wheels everywhere too. What are your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Not wheely thought this through..

over a year ago

South Wales

"Not wheely thought this through.."

Its mind-blowing

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sick of this question because the criteria of what is classed as a door or a wheel is not specified.

Technically anything that opens and closes to allow access to an area is a door, but there are wheels in different parts of machinery.

So what's the criteria and parameters of what we are classing as a door and wheel?

over a year ago

South Wales

"Sick of this question because the criteria of what is classed as a door or a wheel is not specified.

Technically anything that opens and closes to allow access to an area is a door, but there are wheels in different parts of machinery.

So what's the criteria and parameters of what we are classing as a door and wheel? "

In the same position as you thats why it messes with your mind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have trouble thinking about what to have for breakfast, let alone that question.

Can someone just tell me the right answer so I can have bacon or sausage.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Sick of this question because the criteria of what is classed as a door or a wheel is not specified.

So what's the criteria and parameters of what we are classing as a door and wheel?

In the same position as you thats why it messes with your mind "

Not really, it's just infuriating, alone it is a weak ass question by design because of it.

Throw in criteria of almost any kind and it's easily answered.

over a year ago

South Wales

"I have trouble thinking about what to have for breakfast, let alone that question.

Can someone just tell me the right answer so I can have bacon or sausage. "

Sausage its Monday

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thoughts are this is the third time I’ve seen a thread on this and am amazed that anyone gives a shit

Post new Message to Thread