Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Petition for Colin & Bertha to have a profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would admin allow it as a joke profile? Think people should show the support for Colin & Bertha

People have fake profiles or multiple profiles at least us lot are open and honest about wanting this one. Could make it an actual couples profile so that in order to upload the various pictures we have between us all means that the guys and Colin could upload those pictures, just like us ladies who have pictures taken with Colin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Put my name down on the petition. Would be great fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm in....

Just hope all the support doesn't choke Colin....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont want to be a kill joy but if they do it for one they will have to do it for all.

over a year ago

who is Colin? or Bertha?

over a year ago

can imagine the veri's now .. 'when he finally plucked up the courage to meet me, he turned into the hardest cock i know and gave me a right stuffing. Ended in a spit roast'

over a year ago

"I dont want to be a kill joy but if they do it for one they will have to do it for all."

How many other verified chickens would want a profile??

over a year ago

"who is Colin? or Bertha? "

Colin is a plastic chicken dog toy (sorry it had to be said lol) and it started out with one forum member taking a comedy avatar.. it took off and various other forum members got hooked on the 'colin' craze.

In the joke sense he went on a UK tour ended up in locations from Devon to Scotland with various people/couples and pictures were taken. Bertha is truly the mother of all cocks..

over a year ago

"I dont want to be a kill joy but if they do it for one they will have to do it for all.

How many other verified chickens would want a profile?? "

Mind you - you might get single guys pretenbding to be plastic toys to boost their chances of a meet!

Might be hard to get away with face to face though!

over a year ago

"who is Colin? or Bertha?

Colin is a plastic chicken dog toy (sorry it had to be said lol) and it started out with one forum member taking a comedy avatar.. it took off and various other forum members got hooked on the 'colin' craze.

In the joke sense he went on a UK tour ended up in locations from Devon to Scotland with various people/couples and pictures were taken. Bertha is truly the mother of all cocks.. "

hahaha I like it, you can count me in

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

They get my vote.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I dont want to be a kill joy but if they do it for one they will have to do it for all."

I am guessing no for the above reasons

over a year ago

"I dont want to be a kill joy but if they do it for one they will have to do it for all.

"

Ahh... But, just this once, and by popular demand, wouldn't it be nice if your guess was incorrect.....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am guessing only if we were on Facebook

over a year ago

Ahh... But, just this once, and by popular demand, wouldn't it be nice if your guess was incorrect..... "

Could always link it to a "Chatity Cockathon" ?

over a year ago

Ahh... But, just this once, and by popular demand, wouldn't it be nice if your guess was incorrect.....

Could always link it to a "Chatity Cockathon" ? "

You got a chatty cock...????

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Oi you lot my Colin ain't a freak show

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Agree...the site is fast becoming Facebook as it is.

over a year ago

Hey why not

If we end up in the papers again for this i'm not taking the blame

over a year ago

How many other verified chickens would want a profile??

Mind you - you might get single guys pretenbding to be plastic toys to boost their chances of a meet!

Might be hard to get away with face to face though! "

No it wouldn't, there's a few that could actually pull that off

over a year ago

Could always link it to a "Chatity Cockathon" ?

You got a chatty cock...???? "

"Charity" Doh - lousy bloody spellchecker!

over a year ago

"Hey why not

If we end up in the papers again for this i'm not taking the blame "

we all pin the blame with Ryan.. the originator of 'Colin'

over a year ago

"Hey why not

"

I take it Colin is over 18?

over a year ago

Agree...the site is fast becoming Facebook as it is."

Never done facebook - never will!

But so far I can't see too many similarities between the two! As far as I know most of my friends/family on facebook don't sit around discussing anal and threesomes before heading off to a party/club/orgy.

Could just be me though!

over a year ago

"Hey why not

I take it Colin is over 18? "

Ive no idea of his age...

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Oi you lot my Colin ain't a freak show "

ha! He ain't your anymore remember... You gave him up for adoption.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/12 13:40:51]

over a year ago

Cute you are seriously suggesting a fake profile on fab, how could you!

over a year ago

"Cute you are seriously suggesting a fake profile on fab, how could you!

"

dont think anyone's wanted to be a plastic chicken and a dildo before though.. first for everything lol

over a year ago

"Oi you lot my Colin ain't a freak show "

Says the man dressed as a snowman!!

over a year ago

"Oi you lot my Colin ain't a freak show

Says the man dressed as a snowman!! "

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Aww poor old frosty knickers

over a year ago

"

Oh - it's a snowman!

I thought it was the "Stay Puff" man from Ghostbusters!!

over a year ago

Oh - it's a snowman!

I thought it was the "Stay Puff" man

from Ghostbusters!! "

No the stay puff man is slimmer!!

over a year ago

So, what you are basically asking for is to set up a fake profile?

Because we haven't got enough of those.

over a year ago

"So, what you are basically asking for is to set up a fake profile?

Because we haven't got enough of those.

"

yes but this would be an obvious fake profile for a laugh lol

over a year ago

Sounds like a laugh, done for charity it could do well! Is there a charity for ageing swingers?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Sounds like a laugh, done for charity it could do well! Is there a charity for ageing swingers? "

If there isn't there will be one soon... "just a moment of your time could bring joy to an aged swinger".

OP - I don't think they need one. I'm sure I just saw Colin on an advert with a famous blonde and boobied woman.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think its a ridiculous idea, obviously people would have to log in for it to post, but has anyone thought about what new posters would think , how confusing it would be? Wouldnt veris be null n void as they are inanimate objects.

Its nay from me, and i agree with this facbook similarity some have already mentioned, we have a "like me " in the shape of being fabbed.

If they do it for one "joke" profile they will have to do it for lots more.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I think its a ridiculous idea, obviously people would have to log in for it to post, but has anyone thought about what new posters would think , how confusing it would be? Wouldnt veris be null n void as they are inanimate objects.

Its nay from me, and i agree with this facbook similarity some have already mentioned, we have a "like me " in the shape of being fabbed.

If they do it for one "joke" profile they will have to do it for lots more. "

over a year ago

"I think its a ridiculous idea, obviously people would have to log in for it to post, but has anyone thought about what new posters would think , how confusing it would be? Wouldnt veris be null n void as they are inanimate objects.

"

Jeez - lighten up folks - the idea i'm sure, much like many forum threads posted on an hourly, if not daily basis is a laugh!

If it had been in Site Support or feedback - personally I may have been worried!! As it's not - somehow the words 'tongue' and 'cheek' spring to mind!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Jeez - lighten up folks - the idea i'm sure, much like many forum threads posted on an hourly, if not daily basis is a laugh!

If it had been in Site Support or feedback - personally I may have been worried!! As it's not - somehow the words 'tongue' and 'cheek' spring to mind!! "

To some its a laugh, to some its not. And no i disagree, i think the words "arse" and "licking" to some would be more appropriate....hey its my i opinion, i will stick by it, and am honest and upfront about it...i could say the same to you...about lightening up, but i wouldnt be so patronising.

over a year ago

If they do it for one "joke" profile they will have to do it for lots more. "

id expect no other kinda response from you

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

id expect no other kinda response from you "

And why would that be?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I disagree with the comparison to Facebook....on the grounds that I have never seen this much sycophantic bollocks on Facebook....ever.

over a year ago

If it had been in Site Support or feedback - personally I may have been worried!! As it's not - somehow the words 'tongue' and 'cheek' spring to mind!! To some its a laugh, to some its not. And no i disagree, i think the words "arse" and "licking" to some would be more appropriate....hey its my i opinion, i will stick by it, and am honest and upfront about it...i could say the same to you...about lightening up, but i wouldnt be so patronising. "

Those that don't find it funny - and i'm sure there are many - would probably have as much interest in this thread as I have about manufacturing processes in the textile industry in south weast asia!

However given the number of 'colin' pics that were prevalent across the site, especially some of the forums - i'm sure there are a few who appreciate the humour involved without being niave enought o honestly think it's a serious post!

There's a multitude of daft suggestions bandied around all the time - but I can't recall any serious responses saying how ridiculous the suggestions are. The odd sarcastic remark, the usual banter - but generally - a healthy dose of humour!

over a year ago

Sorry i am going to be a kill joy here but i think its a very childish idea! We have enough fun threads floating around without having fun made up profiles for a dog toy!

I think you will find FB is the place for this sort of thing not fab

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If it had been in Site Support or feedback - personally I may have been worried!! As it's not - somehow the words 'tongue' and 'cheek' spring to mind!! To some its a laugh, to some its not. And no i disagree, i think the words "arse" and "licking" to some would be more appropriate....hey its my i opinion, i will stick by it, and am honest and upfront about it...i could say the same to you...about lightening up, but i wouldnt be so patronising.

Those that don't find it funny - and i'm sure there are many - would probably have as much interest in this thread as I have about manufacturing processes in the textile industry in south weast asia!

However given the number of 'colin' pics that were prevalent across the site, especially some of the forums - i'm sure there are a few who appreciate the humour involved without being niave enought o honestly think it's a serious post!

There's a multitude of daft suggestions bandied around all the time - but I can't recall any serious responses saying how ridiculous the suggestions are. The odd sarcastic remark, the usual banter - but generally - a healthy dose of humour! "

Well i was smiling when i worte it does that count?

It IS ridiculous to have a plastic chuck and a dildo having a profile...totally and utterly....

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

As I am guilty of creating the whole Colin saga in the 1st place. I will chuck in my opinion.

As with everything else on this site some will like it and some will not. I personally thought for a period of time it injected some fun and humour into the forum. It was pretty clear from the responses, and number of regular posters that wanted to get involved; that I am not alone in this opinion. However I respect that there will also be a group of people that will consider it childish and ridiculous. Hey ho I would rather Colin than most of the other shit that gets posted every day.

I do agree though that a unique profile for a toy is going a bit far

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not sure anyone objected to any fun being had with pics of a rubber chicken

As you say, a profile would be taking it too far though, wether it was said with a tongue firmly stuck in the side of a gob or not.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I'm all for a bit of a laugh on the forums but I think setting up a profile for them is a step too far really.

Profiles are for people seeking meets, camming or just chat, not rubber dog toys.

Mind you I don't like people making profiles for dogs on facebook either and this is the same thing in my eyes

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Will they meet single bi guys aged 53, if yes great idea.

If no... Fucking time wasters.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Will they meet single bi guys aged 53, if yes great idea.

If no... Fucking time wasters.

"

Post new Message to Thread