Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photo Albums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With this new age of modern technology and digital photography how many of you still take time to produce hard copies of your pictures?

I take photographs daily of various things as time flies way to quickly and its truly easy just to click and capture a moment of time. I upload pictures onto my laptop/facebook and rarely do i reflect over pictures stored on my hard drive in an album however when i print the pictures off and put them into a photo album i often just pick up the book and enjoy re living the memories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

when my nan was alive my dads partner would make her a calendar every christmas (on snapfish....not stick and paste like at school ) with pics of us on. she loved them and kept each and every one.

i love looking through old pics with the fmily but dont take enough of today really.....the only nes i tend tot ake now are mucky ones lol

over a year ago

"..the only ones i tend to take now are mucky ones lol"

yeah im guilty of someone saying something in PM in jest and if i can i try and take a dirty pic just for kicks lol..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"..the only ones i tend to take now are mucky ones lol

yeah im guilty of someone saying something in PM in jest and if i can i try and take a dirty pic just for kicks lol..

"

Should see some of the requests i've had recently!

No - I am not dangling naked from Big Ben - whoever he is?

over a year ago

I think the tendency now due to digital technology is to delete what you consider a 'bad photo' there and then and that means no hoots of laughter in years to come when your looking through old photos....shame really lol

over a year ago

"I think the tendency now due to digital technology is to delete what you consider a 'bad photo' there and then and that means no hoots of laughter in years to come when your looking through old photos....shame really lol"

i just snap away and will often take 10 pictures of the same thing until i get the picture that captures the moment the best and just delete the rest.

means i take more natural pictures though and they aren't always the 'say cheese' stages pictures like i used to do when i had a camera with film in.

over a year ago

thats what i mean tho ....all the rubbish ones go and only good ones are kept which is cool but no laughs later when you go through pics with family etc as they are all 'good' ones ....was my daughter pointed this out to me that pics that are an affront to you now give a bucket of giggles later on ..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"thats what i mean tho ....all the rubbish ones go and only good ones are kept which is cool but no laughs later when you go through pics with family etc as they are all 'good' ones ....was my daughter pointed this out to me that pics that are an affront to you now give a bucket of giggles later on .."

I agree. There is still always the haircut and fashion to provide those moments of chortling.

My sister got the albums out the other day. I saw one of me that I liked from 20 plus years ago and I am wearing stuff I see in the shops now and my hair cut was on a magazine recently.

Not so good, in another shot I was wearing the same clothes I was wearing on exactly the same day 8 years ago.

Post new Message to Thread