Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging

Jump to newest

By *OTWIFE34gg OP   Couple
over a year ago

newcastle

Ok, how many couples have tried dogging and how many do this regularly. Thinking about giving it a go/try ?

Pros and cons please xxxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

newcastle

Nobody

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

It can be fun......

Depends if anyone's actually there though. We've been to a well known spot a couple of times and been the only ones there.

Lady Astor

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok, how many couples have tried dogging and how many do this regularly. Thinking about giving it a go/try ?

Pros and cons please xxxxxxx"

We tried this a few years ago at a well known dogging spot near us. We got there and it was full of guys, some old and not so good looking, but there were a few younger, hot looking men.

We started playing together in the car with them all around us like hungry zombies. When I cracked the window open it became like a scene of a zombie film too!! Hands reaching in trying to cop a feel of my sexy ladies bum!

I got our of the car and had a chat with the guys, explaining the rules and to show my lady respect. They were all very respectful towards us both.

When she stepped out of the car she literally walked up to the guys and selected who she wanted involved one by one, handed them a condom each then bent over the car bonnet invitingly!

They formed an orderly queue, slipped on their condom and took turns taking her from behind whilst I stood next to her and watched. They all finished cumming over her bum before moving aside for the next guy, it was pretty intense!

That was about four years ago, our one and only time trying dogging. We don't think it can get any better hence why we haven't been since not to mention we prefer a nice comfy bed!

Definitely worth trying, we're glad we did!

over a year ago

newcastle

"Ok, how many couples have tried dogging and how many do this regularly. Thinking about giving it a go/try ?

Pros and cons please xxxxxxx

We tried this a few years ago at a well known dogging spot near us. We got there and it was full of guys, some old and not so good looking, but there were a few younger, hot looking men.

We started playing together in the car with them all around us like hungry zombies. When I cracked the window open it became like a scene of a zombie film too!! Hands reaching in trying to cop a feel of my sexy ladies bum!

I got our of the car and had a chat with the guys, explaining the rules and to show my lady respect. They were all very respectful towards us both.

When she stepped out of the car she literally walked up to the guys and selected who she wanted involved one by one, handed them a condom each then bent over the car bonnet invitingly!

They formed an orderly queue, slipped on their condom and took turns taking her from behind whilst I stood next to her and watched. They all finished cumming over her bum before moving aside for the next guy, it was pretty intense!

That was about four years ago, our one and only time trying dogging. We don't think it can get any better hence why we haven't been since not to mention we prefer a nice comfy bed!

Definitely worth trying, we're glad we did! "

Love this

over a year ago

Pros - fresh air.

Cons - creepy men wanking in bushes.

I’ve never been dogging, not sure if that’s obvious.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

It's something I've always fancied trying

But a few things put me off

I fear it will be full of people I wouldn't be interested so a waste of my time

Will they be respectful ie take no for an answer, in a club or at home your safety is as guarenteed as it can be, ie in your home it's generally 1-1 (or with my husband present) in a club you have the staff nd the rules will have been explained to people on entry, with dogging it's easy to get outnumbered

You have no control over what gets filmed and shared

over a year ago

newcastle

"It's something I've always fancied trying

Will they be respectful ie take no for an answer, in a club or at home your safety is as guarenteed as it can be, ie in your home it's generally 1-1 (or with my husband present) in a club you have the staff nd the rules will have been explained to people on entry, with dogging it's easy to get outnumbered

You have no control over what gets filmed and shared "

That’s our fears

By *annydevonMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I went to a local well known spot on my own... there were just loads of men sucking each other off in the back of a van, as a straight male, that wasn't for me. There was one woman there. I chatted with her and we had a laugh, but she said she was just there keeping her gay male friend company and having a look.

An ex-girlfriend liked the fantasy of it, but when we wen to a spot, the atmosphere wasn't right so we left.

I didn't know about fab then. I think if we (me) had arranged something with some guys it could have been a lot of fun.

The thought of a woman I care about exposing herself to total strangers, turning a few men on, being touched and maybe sucking or fucking them would be intense

over a year ago

newcastle

Yeah I think just turning up would not be for us, arranging would be the only way, no videos or pics by them and then only touch when offered

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

Whenever I hear the term dogging mentioned, I always think of the Fascinating Aida song / sketch which is very funny!!

Check it out on YouTube

R x

over a year ago

"Whenever I hear the term dogging mentioned, I always think of the Fascinating Aida song / sketch which is very funny!!

Check it out on YouTube

R x"

It's one of their best, cheap flights too.

Lady Astor

By *he Shads.Couple
over a year ago

Lichfield

It is or can be a highly erotically charged meeting of like minded people.

over a year ago

"It's something I've always fancied trying

You have no control over what gets filmed and shared

That’s our fears "

I steer clear of dogging locations. Nearly every car can have a dashcam running and filming. Ive found a couple once in a very quiet location whilst walking and they were more than happy to be watched. Maybee if you fancy a try then do this. Avoid the locations that get over powering. Someone will welcome a chance to watch you.

over a year ago

"It is or can be a highly erotically charged meeting of like minded people."

Shame I haven't bumped into you lots of places I'm and around your area

over a year ago

We’d be concerned about being filmed and with a license plate identified.

We’re not prone to living in fear btw but just fuck the obvious risks.

over a year ago

We go regular to dogging spot but sher just likes flashing and occasionally a shag in the wood when quiet

over a year ago

It’s definitely not my scene.

over a year ago

I regularly go to the nearby hot spots in the summer on my Vespa and had some positive fun with couples it’s often just a luck thing, wear a short skirt and stay in your car with your partner Let him do the talking and tell anyone who approaches what you want or don’t want I’ve never met anyone who’s threatening or angry really friendly atmosphere

By *annydevonMan
over a year ago

Exeter

google "Accidentally Meeting Doggers | Ladhood | BBC Three"

It's very funny and pretty accurate IME

By *inks_apeyCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Not for us, but used to live near Cannock and saw it happening at times when driving through. With current fuel prices though dunno how its going to survive

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Wouldn't do it personally .I prefer a indoor setting for fun .

But as a voyure could watch it on video. Without going out in the cold and dark .

over a year ago

Something to be said for a completely random cock finding its way in to the other half on drive out that alwas has me and her wanting more.

over a year ago

"It can be fun......

Depends if anyone's actually there though. We've been to a well known spot a couple of times and been the only ones there.

Lady Astor "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSaV3YUGiM8

over a year ago

"google "Accidentally Meeting Doggers | Ladhood | BBC Three"

It's very funny and pretty accurate IME"

I can't post the YouTube link.

over a year ago

"It can be fun......

Lady Astor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSaV3YUGiM8"

Her facial expressions are brilliant.

Winston

Post new Message to Thread