Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Squirting

Jump to newest

By *ames5169 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

What is it with this obsession with squirting? I’m not sure I understand Lol x What is it and how does it happen? Is it piss ? Is it better than a normal orgasm? Confused.com

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Its definitely piss.

*Dons poncho and dives for cover*

LvM

By *akes coupleCouple
over a year ago

Ambleside

Mine is milky white and odourless unlike urine. I also squirt with an empty bladder.

By *erandSir2020Couple
over a year ago

Telford

"Mine is milky white and odourless unlike urine. I also squirt with an empty bladder. "

Same

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Mine is milky white and odourless unlike urine. I also squirt with an empty bladder. "

So where is it stored? Where in your body can hold that volume of liquid?

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Its definitely piss.

LvM"

Agree

over a year ago

One of the strongest orgasms a woman can have… nice to see and taste the juices as they gush out

over a year ago

It’s a mixture of piss and a substance from a gland near the urethra. Your bladder is never completely empty, even after going to the toilet

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

I’m not 100% sure exactly what it is as different website gives different information but it happens for me when a man is really good with their hands and it feels great

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Its definitely piss.

LvM

Agree"

For the record I was just being a dick, I have no opinion either way

LvM

over a year ago

I don't feel anything when I squirt

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Mine is milky white and odourless unlike urine. I also squirt with an empty bladder.

So where is it stored? Where in your body can hold that volume of liquid?"

I’m a scientist. It’s produced by skene glands, which is like prostrate on a man , diluted with ursine pushed into the bladder just before it happens to give it good reach , so often milky white and on an empty bladder.

If it hits you in the eye you get pregnant, both eyes = twins.

The end

over a year ago

"Mine is milky white and odourless unlike urine. I also squirt with an empty bladder.

I’m a scientist. It’s produced by skene glands, which is like prostrate on a man , diluted with ursine pushed into the bladder just before it happens to give it good reach , so often milky white and on an empty bladder.

The end

"

This, except the pregnant bit

over a year ago

The end

"

Oh and you hate it as well, you forgot!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"What is it with this obsession with squirting? I’m not sure I understand Lol x What is it and how does it happen? Is it piss ? Is it better than a normal orgasm? Confused.com "

^^ he said piss

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

I have problem with bladder and have to use cathatar but can still squirt, so not sure how it can be pee???

over a year ago

I have a craving for some squirty cream now.

By *eeceABCMan
over a year ago

LONDON/ Hackney

It’s one of those things whereby you either love or hate it, and I love it.. with a passion!

By *nked_HeathenMan
over a year ago

Hemsworth

Everytime someone cant distinguish squirting from pissing (btw not the inital forum thread creator) and state its 'definitely piss' yall make me laugh. You know when its forced and when its not. If they force it they will piss. If they dont force it a woman will squirt. It that simple and the orgasm from it is a more intense orgasm from what I can tell when I make my partner squirt and everyone else a have made squirt in my past.

over a year ago

"I have a craving for some squirty cream now. "

What’s new.

over a year ago

I honestly can't believe you're all so sure it's pee. It is not. It is just a build up of fluid! It is not milky white, it is clear!

By *il sub princessWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Whatever it is, make me do it again

By *nked_HeathenMan
over a year ago

Hemsworth

"I honestly can't believe you're all so sure it's pee. It is not. It is just a build up of fluid! It is not milky white, it is clear! "

It is milky white to start with and sometimes during it can be milky white and that is just cum mixing with the squirt x

By *nked_HeathenMan
over a year ago

Hemsworth

"Whatever it is, make me do it again "

If you can repeat squirt then given the right scenario you will flood a bed with ease haha

over a year ago

"I honestly can't believe you're all so sure it's pee. It is not. It is just a build up of fluid! It is not milky white, it is clear!

It is milky white to start with and sometimes during it can be milky white and that is just cum mixing with the squirt x"

Maybe with you it's milky white but it never has been with me x

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

Hopefully, at some point in the near future, money will be invested into researching this properly and then hopefully, finally there would be a definitive answer to the squirting debate. A proper scientific one.

If if were necessary for women to have an orgasm in order to procreate all the money in the world would have been thrown at it already.

Pee, or not. If it's fun for you, do it.

over a year ago

"Everytime someone cant distinguish squirting from pissing (btw not the inital forum thread creator) and state its 'definitely piss' yall make me laugh. You know when its forced and when its not. If they force it they will piss. If they dont force it a woman will squirt. It that simple and the orgasm from it is a more intense orgasm from what I can tell when I make my partner squirt and everyone else a have made squirt in my past. "

Where does it come from? Where in the body can that volume of fluid be stored other than the bladder?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The end

Oh and you hate it as well, you forgot! "

No… I don’t hate it. It’s extremely sexy

By *nked_HeathenMan
over a year ago

Hemsworth

"I honestly can't believe you're all so sure it's pee. It is not. It is just a build up of fluid! It is not milky white, it is clear!

It is milky white to start with and sometimes during it can be milky white and that is just cum mixing with the squirt x

Maybe with you it's milky white but it never has been with me x"

Oh I am not the female half here this is the Male half and I am going by what I have seen over the many years of making women squirt. However you are yourself and you know your body, and I dont disregard that either x

By *il sub princessWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Whatever it is, make me do it again

If you can repeat squirt then given the right scenario you will flood a bed with ease haha "

Oh I know

By *nked_HeathenMan
over a year ago

Hemsworth

"Whatever it is, make me do it again

If you can repeat squirt then given the right scenario you will flood a bed with ease haha

Oh I know "

Haha! Naughty! I like it! can imagine the mess you can make

Post new Message to Thread