Back to The Lounge

plebs.....

Jump to newest

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

bye Andrew....

the higher you think you have climbed, the further you have to fall on your arse...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Mili was right, he is toast

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Why, has something happened to him?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"bye Andrew....

the higher you think you have climbed, the further you have to fall on your arse..."

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Why, has something happened to him?"

he has just resigned

over a year ago

Can see him now riding off into the sunset with a sorry squeak on his push- bike!

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Can see him now riding off into the sunset with a sorry squeak on his push- bike! "

aye thro the side gate

over a year ago

"bye Andrew....

the higher you think you have climbed, the further you have to fall on your arse..."

"Ouch, that hurt!" ...not the first words to be uttered from his backside

over a year ago

Ok my silly question time again , who is Andrew ?

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Ok my silly question time again , who is Andrew ? "

Mitchell MP

over a year ago

I you, you always make me laugh

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Andrew Mitchell, who called the Police officers at the Houses of Parliament, "plebs"!

over a year ago

Goodbye-eee, Goodbye-eee.

There's a Plebian in your eye-eee....

Thanks Andrew. Was nice knowing ya...

And this weeks football results are:...

Police Federation - 1

Coalition Government 1st 11 - nil....

over a year ago

"Ok my silly question time again , who is Andrew ?

I you, you always make me laugh "

Going to make you laugh even more then cos I've never heard of Andrew , wanna join me in my bubble

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Can see him now riding off into the sunset with a sorry squeak on his push- bike!

aye thro the side gate"

And I bet all of the coppers just 'happen' to be doing other things and can't hold it open for him...

Or let it swing back onto his back tyre..

over a year ago

ok im not big on politics and dont know the story blah blah.. but ive called someone a pleb before? is it really that offensive?

over a year ago

Going to make you laugh even more then cos I've never heard of Andrew , wanna join me in my bubble "

Why not?

Andrew Mitchell is an ex-government chief whip who verbally abused police (using the word "pleb") last month. He's actually a bit of a pleb himself for doing that

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"pleb" is short for "plebiscite" a Latin word for ordinary low class working person.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think he's still an MP just not Chief Whip. Speaking of which....*ouch!*

over a year ago

Going to make you laugh even more then cos I've never heard of Andrew , wanna join me in my bubble

Why not?

Andrew Mitchell is an ex-government chief whip who verbally abused police (using the word "pleb") last month. He's actually a bit of a pleb himself for doing that "

I'm not sure my vision of a government chief whip is the correct one though

over a year ago

"ok im not big on politics and dont know the story blah blah.. but ive called someone a pleb before? is it really that offensive? "

It is if you're in government and you think you're a higher power.

over a year ago

"ok im not big on politics and dont know the story blah blah.. but ive called someone a pleb before? is it really that offensive? "

It can be....

plebeian (full name)

meaning.....

pleb - one of the common people

common people, folk, folks - people in general (often used in the plural); "they're just country folk"; "folks around here drink moonshine";

"the common people determine the group character and preserve its customs from one generation to the next"

common man, common person, commoner - a person who holds no title

anti-intellectual, lowbrow, philistine - a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits.

over a year ago

Why not?

Andrew Mitchell is an ex-government chief whip who verbally abused police (using the word "pleb") last month. He's actually a bit of a pleb himself for doing that

I'm not sure my vision of a government chief whip is the correct one though "

That'll be why Camo is always grinning then

over a year ago

Why not?

I'm not sure my vision of a government chief whip is the correct one though "

I knew your mind would work "that way"

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

""pleb" is short for "plebiscite" a Latin word for ordinary low class working person."

It's plebian who were a class of land owning common people. So like most of us and only an insult if you're a toff.

over a year ago

Yes, he called a policeman a 'pleb' (allegedly)

The 'non plebeian' police also recently tasered a blind man because they thought his cane was a Samurai Sword.

over a year ago

""pleb" is short for "plebiscite" a Latin word for ordinary low class working person."

Er.... I think you'll find that a Plebiscite is another name for a Referendum.

Pleb is short for Plebeian, a member of the Roman middle class. Land owners and slave owners, but not (most importantly) of the aristocratic or political class.

Bit like UKIP members today......

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I have seen them being called much worse on cop shows at chucking out time

over a year ago

Why not?

That'll be why Camo is always grinning then "

Who is camo oh hang on think I got this one , David Cameron

over a year ago

Why not?

I knew your mind would work "that way" "

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think it had something to do with the fact that only a couple of days before two policewomen had been buried after being brutally murdered.....it was more about his timing of the insult I think.

But good riddance to the twat anyway....

over a year ago

"I have seen them being called much worse on cop shows at chucking out time"

Ah but Ruggers, them silly people are d*unk and would verbally abuse their own reflection in a mirror.

That Mitchell fella had the only excuse of being confused whilst adjusting to the daylight after taking his head out of his own arse to find out who had the cheek and audacity to think they had the right to give him a telling off

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Yes, he called a policeman a 'pleb' (allegedly)

The 'non plebeian' police also recently tasered a blind man because they thought his cane was a Samurai Sword.

"

And on that fact all us blind people are having t-shirts with its a white cane do you need spec savers

over a year ago

""pleb" is short for "plebiscite" a Latin word for ordinary low class working person.

It's plebian who were a class of land owning common people. So like most of us and only an insult if you're a toff."

You have been misinformed. Plebians did not own land. Neither, moreover, do most people in Britain today.

Plebs are generally not insulted by being called plebs because they don't know what the word means .

Lumpenproletarians are never insulted by being called lumpenproletarians because they never know what the word means .If they did, in all probability they wouldn't be lumpenproletarians.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The 'storm in a teacup' that refused to go away. DC must stop saying that he trusts and gives people a second chance. Who will go next? And, who will replace Mitchell?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"The 'storm in a teacup' that refused to go away. DC must stop saying that he trusts and gives people a second chance. Who will go next? And, who will replace Mitchell?"

I hear they are sounding out Ken Dodd to replace him....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"The 'storm in a teacup' that refused to go away. DC must stop saying that he trusts and gives people a second chance. Who will go next? And, who will replace Mitchell?

I hear they are sounding out Ken Dodd to replace him...."

Will the Diddy Men be part of his team?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"The 'storm in a teacup' that refused to go away. DC must stop saying that he trusts and gives people a second chance. Who will go next? And, who will replace Mitchell?

I hear they are sounding out Ken Dodd to replace him....

Will the Diddy Men be part of his team?"

No...he's currently leading the government and is unavailable

over a year ago

Ken Dodd is far too intelligent to be associated with this lot public school boy idiots.

He will be replaced by an equally incompetent Etonian! Power to the Plebs

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I was called a pleb, my crushingly witty reply would be "latine loqueris bene" which means "you speak Latin well" ha ha!

over a year ago

""pleb" is short for "plebiscite" a Latin word for ordinary low class working person.

It's plebian who were a class of land owning common people. So like most of us and only an insult if you're a toff.

You have been misinformed. Plebians did not own land. Neither, moreover, do most people in Britain today.

Plebs are generally not insulted by being called plebs because they don't know what the word means .

Lumpenproletarians are never insulted by being called lumpenproletarians because they never know what the word means .If they did, in all probability they wouldn't be lumpenproletarians.

"

Errr, sorry to disagree again, but many Plebians did own land and a small, but notable percentage acquired great wealth through trade during their lifetimes. The only thing separating them from the Patricians was that, contrary to the fantasy promulgated by the likes of Ben Hur, there was little or no movement between the two classes. Once a Pleb, always a Pleb. The two classes being entirely separate socially.

As for the Lumpenprolitariat, as suggested by the work of Marx and Engels, this is a true '3rd class' which did not exist in Ancient Rome - the lower class would have been slaves, but as they had little in the way of rights, would not have been seen as a 'class' - simply a possession. As they covered such a range of wealth, from what we would now call Upper Middle, right the way down to poor/poverty striken, the Plebeians were far and away the bulk of Roman society, rather the a small strata at the bottom as the modern use of the term 'Pleb', used as an insult, would have us believe...

over a year ago

"If I was called a pleb, my crushingly witty reply would be "latine loqueris bene" which means "you speak Latin well" ha ha!

"

Brilliant

over a year ago

Errr, sorry to disagree again, but many Plebians did own land and a small, but notable percentage acquired great wealth through trade during their lifetimes. The only thing separating them from the Patricians was that, contrary to the fantasy promulgated by the likes of Ben Hur, there was little or no movement between the two classes. Once a Pleb, always a Pleb. The two classes being entirely separate socially.

As for the Lumpenprolitariat, as suggested by the work of Marx and Engels, this is a true '3rd class' which did not exist in Ancient Rome - the lower class would have been slaves, but as they had little in the way of rights, would not have been seen as a 'class' - simply a possession. As they covered such a range of wealth, from what we would now call Upper Middle, right the way down to poor/poverty striken, the Plebeians were far and away the bulk of Roman society, rather the a small strata at the bottom as the modern use of the term 'Pleb', used as an insult, would have us believe...

"

Wikki or Google answer me thinks?

over a year ago

Wikki or Google answer me thinks?"

Grammar school mate.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ah.... What about citizens? Instead of pleb he could have said porta custos

Which means gate keeper. As on "F*** off, you dirty lousy porta custos!"

over a year ago

"Ah.... What about citizens? Instead of pleb he could have said porta custos

Which means gate keeper. As on "F*** off, you dirty lousy porta custos!""

PMSL!!!!! Just shows old Andy didn't pay that much attention at school, did he....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

PMSL!!!!! Just shows old Andy didn't pay that much attention at school, did he....

"

maybe if he'd spent more time conjugating Latin verbs he might have been a trifle more effective in his insults.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

All this Latin! It is a Forum I suppose. Anyway, what did Andrew Mitchell ever do for us?

over a year ago

"

Why couldnt he have said "of course officer I fully understand opeing the gates for a bike could lead to an attack on the members of the cabinet......good thining and than you for pointing out the error of my ways" As most on here would have said

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

MP's don't need GCSE's.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

Surely not Dartford Grammar School?

over a year ago

"MP's don't need GCSE's."

Clearly he didn't finish that nice, expensive school Cum summis honoribus, did he...?

over a year ago

Surely not Dartford Grammar School?"

No I was not a classmate of Mick Jagger.. ! Ha ha! I'm not THAT old!!

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I think it's more to do with the fact that the millionaire Etonian elite that make up the government claim that they are down with the common peeps, whereas in reality they look down on anyone who is not from their over privileged, silver spoon, spank me nanny I've been a bad little boy, dress me up in a nappy background.

And for extra Lols George Osborne was caught in a first class carriage tonight wth a second class ticket. Stupid bullingdon twot.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I feel a response is in order, although others have made it clear that my definition of plebian was correct my likening them to today's common people was mocked since most 'are not landowners'.

Unlike many western nations the British regard owning their own home to be an important social rite. And when you own your home (or part own it with the bank) you generally also hold the title to the land it stands on. Hence many modern common people are land owners.

Unlike the bullingdon club who are Land Owners in that many own significant swathes of counties...

over a year ago

I do not necessarily believe that the Police, in this - and many other cases - always tell the whole truth.

We are always quick to attack the Police for making things up or doing a poor job - when it suits. A recent high profile case illustrated institutional lying and cover ups by the Police.

Bottom line is that this is one persons word against another and of course the Police would never, ever lie would they... And lets not forget how often cyclists are berated for using pavements and pedestrian facilities - Mr Mitchell was riding his bicycle in accordance with the law and was intent on doing so.

over a year ago

"I think it's more to do with the fact that the millionaire Etonian elite that make up the government claim that they are down with the common peeps, whereas in reality they look down on anyone who is not from their over privileged, silver spoon, spank me nanny I've been a bad little boy, dress me up in a nappy background....."

So do we put uneducated half wits up as MP's? Personally I would rather have a well educated person as an MP rather than a school drop out who does not have a clue about the ways of the world - but who probably does represent certain sectors of our society.

over a year ago

"I think it's more to do with the fact that the millionaire Etonian elite that make up the government claim that they are down with the common peeps, whereas in reality they look down on anyone who is not from their over privileged, silver spoon, spank me nanny I've been a bad little boy, dress me up in a nappy background.....

So do we put uneducated half wits up as MP's? Personally I would rather have a well educated person as an MP rather than a school drop out who does not have a clue about the ways of the world - but who probably does represent certain sectors of our society.You are presuming that the current cabinet are men and women of the world and have xperience of "life" Personally I would trust the instincts of a person who has come from the real world. I fauiled my 11+ and am from the largest council estate in Europe............am I an uneducated half wit?

"

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"And lets not forget how often cyclists are berated for using pavements and pedestrian facilities - Mr Mitchell was riding his bicycle in accordance with the law and was intent on doing so. "

Do police officers sometimes lie when it suits them? Well they are human so of course they do (and remember where I live when you judge that comment).

But how many of them would have come up with f*cking pleb as an insult? That one is clearly generated by toffs!

As for him cycling within the law: he wanted to cycle through the large gates on downing st, the approach to the home of the prime minister, the chancellor and.probably host to a variety of other ministers at the time and was not prepared to dismount for a security check. So the gates were erected during a time when the UK was a prime target for domestic terrorism. Oops, possibly that hasn't changed, just the.perpetrators have. But it is not.a general thoroughfare and it never will be.

And his cycling has not been called into question. His decision that he shouldn't be party to the same security checks that every other caller at no 10 has to have and his abuse of an officer on security details is the issue.

over a year ago

"Can see him now riding off into the sunset with a sorry squeak on his push- bike! "

Straight into a megabucks position in the City. Pushed or jumped, it makes no difference to a man with a lucrative career on the private circuit awaiting him.

over a year ago

"I think it's more to do with the fact that the millionaire Etonian elite that make up the government claim that they are down with the common peeps, whereas in reality they look down on anyone who is not from their over privileged, silver spoon, spank me nanny I've been a bad little boy, dress me up in a nappy background.

And for extra Lols George Osborne was caught in a first class carriage tonight wth a second class ticket. Stupid bullingdon twot. "

Your jealousy of anyone with connections and money shines through like a toxic beacon in a mire of green sludge.

You wants some sauce for those huge chips you're carrying about there?

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

And for extra Lols George Osborne was caught in a first class carriage tonight wth a second class ticket. Stupid bullingdon twot.

Your jealousy of anyone with connections and money shines through like a toxic beacon in a mire of green sludge.

You wants some sauce for those huge chips you're carrying about there? "

Ahhh wishy, if you want chips head on over for some proper feminist ones!

over a year ago

Is this a compliment nowadays I do agree with CuteNSassy69 its not that bad a word, but from him it is, he and the rest of them guys in the government it is talking down to the people charged with looking after his safety. Like most MP's he has lost touch with the the normal voter. Same went for Gordon Brown when he called that woman a bigot.

over a year ago

Mitchell screwed up by losing his cool with a copper who he thought should have shown him more respect. Big deal. Let's hope the copper who tasered a blind man is also forced to give up his job - but I bet he won't.

Let's not get all lovey-dovey with the police because two female coppers died recently, it doesn't suddenly make the entire force shining beacons of impartiality, fairness and incorruptibility.

I'm sure if Peter Mandelson can re-enter government time and again after fucking up more times than an overworked prossie that Mitchell will soon find himself back in the inner circle after a respectful period of reflection on howe to deal with jumped up coppers with a point to prove.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I for one would like an average guy who has lived in the real world and not in a world of old money and wrapped up in cotton wall and living in a big house paid for by daddy... What do they know about social housing or the needs of the people if they have not lived the lives that the majority of us live..

As for him resigning well it was going to happen... As for the blind man the police were slighty stupid on that occasion. I still respect the work that the police do..

over a year ago

"As for him resigning well it was going to happen... As for the blind man the police were slighty stupid on that occasion. I still respect the work that the police do.. "

So allegedly calling someone a fairly tame insult is grounds for dismissal but putting a few thousand volts through a blind guy is only slightly stupid?!?

over a year ago

"I for one would like an average guy who has lived in the real world and not in a world of old money and wrapped up in cotton wall and living in a big house paid for by daddy... What do they know about social housing or the needs of the people if they have not lived the lives that the majority of us live..

As for him resigning well it was going to happen... As for the blind man the police were slighty stupid on that occasion. I still respect the work that the police do.. "

You wouldn't think that way had you been born into such a lifestyle, and as for the police being 'slightly stupid', do you know how painful 50,000 volts is, and that's just the lowest in the range of voltage shock equipment the police use. There was no automatic stop on older model Taser guns, and many officers used it repeatedly or for a prolonged period of time, thus potentially contributing to suspects’ injuries or death. The current X26 model automatically stops five seconds after the trigger is depressed and then the trigger must be depressed again to send another "shock". The trigger can be held down continuously for a longer shock or the device can be switched off before the full five seconds have elapsed.

These things are tantamount to state-sanctioned torture and should only be used when quelling riots or suspected terrorists.

over a year ago

so funny lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I for one would like an average guy who has lived in the real world and not in a world of old money and wrapped up in cotton wall and living in a big house paid for by daddy... What do they know about social housing or the needs of the people if they have not lived the lives that the majority of us live..

As for him resigning well it was going to happen... As for the blind man the police were slighty stupid on that occasion. I still respect the work that the police do..

You wouldn't think that way had you been born into such a lifestyle, and as for the police being 'slightly stupid', do you know how painful 50,000 volts is, and that's just the lowest in the range of voltage shock equipment the police use. There was no automatic stop on older model Taser guns, and many officers used it repeatedly or for a prolonged period of time, thus potentially contributing to suspects’ injuries or death. The current X26 model automatically stops five seconds after the trigger is depressed and then the trigger must be depressed again to send another "shock". The trigger can be held down continuously for a longer shock or the device can be switched off before the full five seconds have elapsed.

These things are tantamount to state-sanctioned torture and should only be used when quelling riots or suspected terrorists."

No I don't know what it is like and it was an horrfic experience for the gentleman to go through.. How do you know I was not born into money? So maybe I can see both sides of the tale. I just have my beliefs in the type of person that should represent part of our government.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

These things are tantamount to state-sanctioned torture and should only be used when quelling riots or suspected terrorists."

I don't approve of tasers being issued willy nilly. There have been taser deaths. This case is a good example of one of the reasons police should not be armed.

over a year ago

Much as all this forum debate over the word "Pleb" has made for a interesting thread ……

Am I missing something….!. because Andrews resignation includes a firm denial that he even used the word “pleb during his altercation with police……

However I for one am delighted to see he has acknowledged his inappropriate behaviour was not befitting of someone in public service and has offered futher apologies and resigned from office…..

Hopefully this episode will help establish new benchmarks whereby certain politicians realise they are elected to serve in the public’s interest rather than rule without accountability for their actions or inaction’s.

Times change and tolerance levels evolve…… One of our so called great-Britons is attributed to have been involved in a much published conversation which went along the line of :-

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are d*unk.”

Sir Winston Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”

over a year ago

"I feel a response is in order, although others have made it clear that my definition of plebian was correct my likening them to today's common people was mocked since most 'are not landowners'.

Unlike many western nations the British regard owning their own home to be an important social rite. And when you own your home (or part own it with the bank) you generally also hold the title to the land it stands on. Hence many modern common people are land owners.

Unlike the bullingdon club who are Land Owners in that many own significant swathes of counties..."

Hope I wasn't one of those disputing your definition - as I have just re-read it and we agree. The problem is that we tend to try and overlay OUR class structure over the Roman one and it doesn't work. Most people in the UK today who live in, say, a 5 bed det house and earn £100k + would see themselves as a different 'class' to someone living on benefits in a 2 bed council flat.... but in Roman terms BOTH would be Plebeians as neither are slaves (more's the pity!!) and neither are from the aristocracy or a political 'elite'. The impression the media is giving is that the 'Plebs' were more akin to the Indian caste of 'Untouchables' - which is not correct.

Pork

over a year ago

"I do not necessarily believe that the Police, in this - and many other cases - always tell the whole truth.

We are always quick to attack the Police for making things up or doing a poor job - when it suits. A recent high profile case illustrated institutional lying and cover ups by the Police.

Bottom line is that this is one persons word against another and of course the Police would never, ever lie would they... And lets not forget how often cyclists are berated for using pavements and pedestrian facilities - Mr Mitchell was riding his bicycle in accordance with the law and was intent on doing so."

The police said he said it, Mitchell said he didn't. Who would you believe, a copper or a politician?

over a year ago

"Hopefully this episode will help establish new benchmarks whereby certain politicians realise they are elected to serve in the public’s interest rather than rule without accountability for their actions or inaction’s."

Soxy, I wish I could share your hope but, having worked for these scum bags in the 90's, I doubt that will happen... sadly.....

Pork

over a year ago

"The police said he said it, Mitchell said he didn't. Who would you believe, a copper or a politician? "

Surely a sensible option is believe neither. But in doings so decide who you’d trust in a situation where the publics best interest comes first.

over a year ago

"Hopefully this episode will help establish new benchmarks whereby certain politicians realise they are elected to serve in the public’s interest rather than rule without accountability for their actions or inaction’s.

Soxy, I wish I could share your hope but, having worked for these scum bags in the 90's, I doubt that will happen... sadly.....

Pork"

I'm sure your right and there will be many future instances of inappropriate behaviour by our elected parliamentarians,,,,

I just hope society in general is heading away from apathetic tolerance of such indiscretions...

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I think it's more to do with the fact that the millionaire Etonian elite that make up the government claim that they are down with the common peeps, whereas in reality they look down on anyone who is not from their over privileged, silver spoon, spank me nanny I've been a bad little boy, dress me up in a nappy background.

You wants some sauce for those huge chips you're carrying about there? "

You are correct I do carry a chip against the etonisn elite....but lets not point fingers here...you obviously have a chip too!! .... a police hating chip it would appear!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Something fishy about the chips on here.

over a year ago

You are correct I do carry a chip against the etonisn elite....but lets not point fingers here...you obviously have a chip too!! .... a police hating chip it would appear! "

One of our playmates is a nice bisexual copper so I don't think your argument holds out there.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"bye Andrew....

Can I just paraphrase this one a little?

I like a very similar quote from Trinidad & Tobago...

"The higher the monkey climb the tree, the more he show his ass'

over a year ago

"I do not necessarily believe that the Police, in this - and many other cases - always tell the whole truth.

Bottom line is that this is one persons word against another and of course the Police would never, ever lie would they... And lets not forget how often cyclists are berated for using pavements and pedestrian facilities - Mr Mitchell was riding his bicycle in accordance with the law and was intent on doing so.

The police said he said it, Mitchell said he didn't. Who would you believe, a copper or a politician? "

Neither. The police are unknown for bending the truth to suit themselves (or even fabricating it completely if neccessary), and politicians are not bathed in glory either.

Only one way to sort it, in my opinion:

FIGHT!

By *helmercpleCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

You are correct I do carry a chip against the etonisn elite....but lets not point fingers here...you obviously have a chip too!! .... a police hating chip it would appear!

One of our playmates is a nice bisexual copper so I don't think your argument holds out there. "

I think the venom shown in your posts in this thread shows it does hold true

Post new Message to Thread