Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

car bootys

Jump to newest

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

aint been for ages like but do you gan to them if so have ya ever bought any good bargains my best 1 bout 8 years agan i bought burco boiler came in very handy for taking away in camping for tea and spes when its cold and after breky for washing the plates cups any one else had a bargain thats come in real handy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was it electric? I didn't think leccy hook ups on campsites supported heavy duty electrical items

over a year ago

i hate car boot sales all it seems to be is rusty nails and other peoples shit lol

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

sure it i used it when we used to gan away in the tailer tent and have it for a back up in oor caravan now , mind have to watch what we use ie how many things ya use same time , one of the lasses who took her tent away with us ended up buying the hook up and plugsockect and she bought 1 to

over a year ago

my ex wife loved them,I used to get peace to read the paper when she went rummaging,she would normally bring back a load of crap that would end up in the skip!

regards Sxxx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Have done a couple with a friend and despite the early start found it quite fun and made £150 from unwanted stuff.

Few years ago bought a bracelet for a quid that later had valued at £50!

Still looking for that elusive bit of Claris Cliff or Moorcroft pottery tho! Trouble is too many people know what to look for now

over a year ago

aye your right babe programmes like antique roadshow & cash in the attic etc put paid to getting a bargain!

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I'm never awake in time, but I love flea markets and charity shops.

I have an emerald and diamond ring I bought for 2.50 thats worth almost 500

Post new Message to Thread