Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

*The Rise of Cuckholding*

Jump to newest

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

If your not sure what it is then do a google. Just recently though i have noticed more couples are into the lifestyle and more power to them i say!!

I have been in this kind of situation quite a few times in my swinging adventures and i love nothing more than being a dominant bull...your experiences?? please post some.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I’ve never really understood the bit about humiliating your own partner… but each to their own

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’ve never really understood the bit about humiliating your own partner… but each to their own"

Me neither polo ... Paul's too strong minded anyway lol xx

over a year ago

Well a guy that could be humiliated and put down like that by another guy in front of me wouldn't be a suitable parter for me thats for sure - I like manly men !!! xxx xxx

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"I’ve never really understood the bit about humiliating your own partner… but each to their own"

isnt that the normal for marrage lol

over a year ago

"If your not sure what it is then do a google. Just recently though i have noticed more couples are into the lifestyle and more power to them i say!!

I have been in this kind of situation quite a few times in my swinging adventures and i love nothing more than being a dominant bull...your experiences?? please post some."

after looking at your pics I just wondered, who is it that assumes black men are stupid enough they need pointing out where to put their willys?.

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

I dont expect someone like you to understand the black on white thing so i will leave you in your ignorance.

On another note not all cuck meets have any form of humiliation at all. I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding or to the other extreme some husbands/partners enjoy the streched sloppy seconds etc.

Their are varying degrees of cucking as with all niches.

over a year ago

"I dont expect someone like you to understand the black on white thing so i will leave you in your ignorance.

On another note not all cuck meets have any form of humiliation at all. I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding or to the other extreme some husbands/partners enjoy the streched sloppy seconds etc.

Their are varying degrees of cucking as with all niches."

ignorance!!

Like you not expecting me to know what it's about?.

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

i really dont care if you know or not. The topic is about cuckolding not about whats written where etc..and why would you look at a single guys profile anyway!!

over a year ago

"i really dont care if you know or not. The topic is about cuckolding not about whats written where etc..and why would you look at a single guys profile anyway!!"

Why not?

you looked at mine to see if I am a singleguy or not?.

I made a little joke, get over it.

over a year ago

"On another note not all cuck meets have any form of humiliation at all. I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding "

I personally do not agree with this, when i was with my hubby he loved to watch me with other guys but i can assure you we was not a cuck couple, he was sub in no way at all and did not get off on seeing some man 'give it to me like he couldnt' lol he was perfectly capable of 'giving it to me' himself he just liked to watch me have fun with other guys too, i dont class that as cuckholding

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

you have to remember that the male partner WANTS the "humiliation" and to be just second best. He isn't some poor pathetic male that cannot get a "proper" relationship elsewhere.

The cuckold scene is rising because a lot of busy hard working men actually like to lie back and hand the control to someone else in their social life.

I have never wanted a swinger for a partner, but a cuckold male that encourages me to remain a slut, suits me absolutely.

over a year ago

"i really dont care if you know or not. The topic is about cuckolding not about whats written where etc..and why would you look at a single guys profile anyway!!"

im a woman but i still look at womens profile lol

over a year ago

"On another note not all cuck meets have any form of humiliation at all. I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding

I personally do not agree with this, when i was with my hubby he loved to watch me with other guys but i can assure you we was not a cuck couple, he was sub in no way at all and did not get off on seeing some man 'give it to me like he couldnt' lol he was perfectly capable of 'giving it to me' himself he just liked to watch me have fun with other guys too, i dont class that as cuckholding"

It's all in the mind, some will watch like your ex did for their enjoyment, some will watch their partner being pleasured and enjoy the fact they are not to join in, very slight difference but makes it completely different, so I agree with both explanations.

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

i ALWAYS look at people who have had a look at me first i dont troll around looking at every single persons profile i,m far too busy for that. Sorry i didnt see your joke

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

Grow up!

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

very interesting and an intelligent response

over a year ago

"you have to remember that the male partner WANTS the "humiliation" and to be just second best. He isn't some poor pathetic male that cannot get a "proper" relationship elsewhere.

The cuckold scene is rising because a lot of busy hard working men actually like to lie back and hand the control to someone else in their social life.

I have never wanted a swinger for a partner, but a cuckold male that encourages me to remain a slut, suits me absolutely."

you find with a lot of sub guys they have a very high demanding job, i suppose the sub sex side is just a part of their life where they can switch off and let someone else make all the dessisions for a change, not really sure what that says about dom mens life styles

over a year ago

"i ALWAYS look at people who have had a look at me first i dont troll around looking at every single persons profile i,m far too busy for that. Sorry i didnt see your joke"

well, I have another profile, with my partner, only ones on my friends list, was half interested so I looked, then the chip showed so lost interest.

over a year ago

" I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding "

Ahhh you're not a traditionalist and one of those types who likes the watered down versions of activities so it kinda fits all.

I know plenty of hubbies who watch their wives get shagged silly at the club but none would consider it cuckolding... they just like seeing their wifey have a bloody good time.

It's a bit like when two singles meet for 1-2-1 sex and want to call it swinging... some people need a label and just have to stretch one out of shape to fit…. So they feel special

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

Chip? my friend i really could care less. I didnt post this to get meets so you can forget that old chesnut. I posted this out of interest. If you dont like what you read how about you say nothing and move on jesus..some people!

"i ALWAYS look at people who have had a look at me first i dont troll around looking at every single persons profile i,m far too busy for that. Sorry i didnt see your joke

well, I have another profile, with my partner, only ones on my friends list, was half interested so I looked, then the chip showed so lost interest.

"

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

Very true and you make a lot of sense. I guess it is just a label and i would imagine some people that are into cucking dont even know or realise what it is.

" I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding

Ahhh you're not a traditionalist and one of those types who likes the watered down versions of activities so it kinda fits all.

I know plenty of hubbies who watch their wives get shagged silly at the club but none would consider it cuckolding... they just like seeing their wifey have a bloody good time.

It's a bit like when two singles meet for 1-2-1 sex and want to call it swinging... some people need a label and just have to stretch one out of shape to fit…. So they feel special

"

over a year ago

" I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding

"

I'm glad you wrote that because although I don't know that much about cuckolding I did assume it involved some degree of humiliation.........

over a year ago

"Very true and you make a lot of sense. I guess it is just a label and i would imagine some people that are into cucking dont even know or realise what it is.

I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding

"

Your bit short for a bull aren't you. Or is it short for bullshit! As thats what i smell.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"you have to remember that the male partner WANTS the "humiliation" and to be just second best. He isn't some poor pathetic male that cannot get a "proper" relationship elsewhere.

I have never wanted a swinger for a partner, but a cuckold male that encourages me to remain a slut, suits me absolutely.

you find with a lot of sub guys they have a very high demanding job, i suppose the sub sex side is just a part of their life where they can switch off and let someone else make all the dessisions for a change, not really sure what that says about dom mens life styles "

Your right and it is very erotic and of course there is the voyueristic side to it too

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"

wondering what that ACTUALLY makes you

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

Yes not all cucking has any humiliation at all in fact very little i have seen.

One of my experiences were with a couple i have known many years and their THING so to speak was for her to call him at work as myself and her we at it and her tell him all about what was going on.

We would take pics and some clips for when he got home. She told me on many occations he was rampant to the extreme when he got home from work.

Thats a form of mild cucking as he liked the fact she had a lover when he wasnt actually physically there.

I'm glad you wrote that because although I don't know that much about cuckolding I did assume it involved some degree of humiliation.........

"

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"

Humiliation is an optional extra believe me.

The cuckold situations I have been in have not always included this, and often its quite simply the case where she notifies the cuck that her bull is bigger and better that he is....and believe me when I say, the cuck WANTTS THIS AND LOVES IT

over a year ago

"I dont expect someone like you to understand the black on white thing so i will leave you in your ignorance.

"

I have a question for you... do you understand the significance of a white woman wanting a black bull?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

I have a question for you... do you understand the significance of a white woman wanting a black bull?"

DO YOU?

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

Dont think height has anything to do with it but how about you explain why your bitter?? if it makes you feel better that is. As for bullshit i think you speak that language far better than me!

"Very true and you make a lot of sense. I guess it is just a label and i would imagine some people that are into cucking dont even know or realise what it is.

I have met couples where the husband just wants to watch and wank thats a form of cuckolding

Your bit short for a bull aren't you. Or is it short for bullshit! As thats what i smell."

over a year ago

"

wondering what that ACTUALLY makes you "

Guess in my case it makes me a total tart lol

over a year ago

I have a question for you... do you understand the significance of a white woman wanting a black bull?

DO YOU? "

Yes - but then again I didn't ask you!

over a year ago

i think most men dont go for white or black i think most women go for the person not the colour of their skin, there for i think most women will have a bull that happens to be black rather than gone out activly looking for a black guy

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"

me too YAY XXX

Can I be in your fan club xx

Guess in my case it makes me a total tart lol "

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

err i think so but this post wasnt about a colour thing i was answering someone else.

I have a question for you... do you understand the significance of a white woman wanting a black bull?"

over a year ago

wondering what that ACTUALLY makes you "

Keep wondering - I feel special just knowing you think about me so much

over a year ago

lol that should have said most women not men, getting all flustered now with all this sex talk lol

over a year ago

"err i think so but this post wasnt about a colour thing i was answering someone else.

I dont expect someone like you to understand the black on white thing so i will leave you in your ignorance.

I was just curious.

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

wonder what it makes me then..jesus now you all got me thinking!! lol

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"i think most men dont go for white or black i think most women go for the person not the colour of their skin, there for i think most women will have a bull that happens to be black rather than gone out activly looking for a black guy"

I think its all to do with size and the misconception that only black guys have big cocks

As the lady is looking to show her partner up as being a pathetic love, a BBC is a safe option in theory to prove the fact.

By the way, all the time the pathetic lover WANTS THIS SCENARIO!

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

how about you enlighten us ohh great one

"err i think so but this post wasnt about a colour thing i was answering someone else.

I was just curious."

over a year ago

"

me too YAY XXX

Who's got a fan club and can I join lol xx

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

Keep wondering - I feel special just knowing you think about me so much "

AU contrair

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

i could start a cuckhold fan club

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"

me too YAY XXX

Guess in my case it makes me a total tart lol

Who's got a fan club and can I join lol xx"

do I get a free pen or m&s vouchers?

over a year ago

Although I wouldn't humiliated as I would see red, I do like to watch Shaz play with guys better hung than me..

.. Does that make me a cuckold hubby then?

Tony

over a year ago

"i could start a cuckhold fan club "

well dont sign me up, ive got noone to fuck infont of anymore lol

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"i could start a cuckhold fan club "

I'm already in it haha

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"i could start a cuckhold fan club

well dont sign me up, ive got noone to fuck infont of anymore lol"

(((((((cuddles))))))))

over a year ago

"Chip? my friend i really could care less. I didnt post this to get meets so you can forget that old chesnut. I posted this out of interest. If you dont like what you read how about you say nothing and move on jesus..some people!

i ALWAYS look at people who have had a look at me first i dont troll around looking at every single persons profile i,m far too busy for that. Sorry i didnt see your joke

"

funny how people don't take their own advice init.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Chip? my friend i really could care less. I didnt post this to get meets so you can forget that old chesnut. I posted this out of interest. If you dont like what you read how about you say nothing and move on jesus..some people!

funny how people don't take their own advice init. "

I'll put you over my knee, now behave xx

over a year ago

funny how people don't take their own advice init. "

good grief can you move on now that was 174 posts ago lol

over a year ago

"Yes not all cucking has any humiliation at all in fact very little i have seen.

One of my experiences were with a couple i have known many years and their THING so to speak was for her to call him at work as myself and her we at it and her tell him all about what was going on.

We would take pics and some clips for when he got home. She told me on many occations he was rampant to the extreme when he got home from work.

Thats a form of mild cucking as he liked the fact she had a lover when he wasnt actually physically there.

"

I would consider that to be more Domm/Sub than cuckold, but as with anything the title loses it's meaning as time goes on.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Yes not all cucking has any humiliation at all in fact very little i have seen.

I would consider that to be more Domm/Sub than cuckold, but as with anything the title loses it's meaning as time goes on."

The difference being is that the cuck isn't sexually permissive, just his slut wife and he celebrates that fact.

over a year ago

Yes i like cock holding oops better get to specsavers

over a year ago

I'll put you over my knee, now behave xx "

stop taking sides you, he's big enough to argue his own case.

besides it's fecking true.

over a year ago

good grief can you move on now that was 174 posts ago lol"

I wasn't around at the time to post at that moment, so responded as soon as I read it.

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

Touche lol

"Yes i like cock holding oops better get to specsavers "

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

good grief can you move on now that was 174 posts ago lol

I wasn't around at the time to post at that moment, so responded as soon as I read it. "

get home and change them fecking nappies x

over a year ago

I would consider that to be more Domm/Sub than cuckold, but as with anything the title loses it's meaning as time goes on.

The difference being is that the cuck isn't sexually permissive, just his slut wife and he celebrates that fact."

I fully understand cuckold, there are variations of it, but like with anything has gotten mixed up now it's more in the open and less underground.

the term cuckold began along the lines of a guys wife cheating, everyone knowing and he not strong enough to do feck all about it, the situation of the call whilst busy is more sub/dom to me, as it's kept amongst themselves (going off what I've read here).

over a year ago

I also didn't use abusive words, so 1-0 to me.

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

i must be going blind where is this joke that i missed?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

The difference being is that the cuck isn't sexually permissive, just his slut wife and he celebrates that fact.

I fully understand cuckold, there are variations of it, but like with anything has gotten mixed up now it's more in the open and less underground.

the term cuckold began along the lines of a guys wife cheating, everyone knowing and he not strong enough to do feck all about it, the situation of the call whilst busy is more sub/dom to me, as it's kept amongst themselves (going off what I've read here)."

Its not really terribly sub domme as the guy WANTS IT AND ACTIVELY encourages it and doesn't feel sub always ...so my experience has been

The cuck cpl are often considering themselves to be equals, which they are, just both want the same things as swinging cpls do, but the males isn't sexually permissive, only his female partner is

over a year ago

"If your not sure what it is then do a google. Just recently though i have noticed more couples are into the lifestyle and more power to them i say!!

I have been in this kind of situation quite a few times in my swinging adventures and i love nothing more than being a dominant bull...your experiences?? please post some.

after looking at your pics I just wondered, who is it that assumes black men are stupid enough they need pointing out where to put their willys?.

"

here, the one you got uppity about, calm down it's only a forum.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"i must be going blind where is this joke that i missed?"

you behave too ...or I'll spank u hardwer xx

over a year ago

i like arsehole threads

over a year ago

cuuuuuuuuuuunts

over a year ago

"cuuuuuuuuuuunts "

You somehow always know the right thing to say lol

over a year ago

the term cuckold began along the lines of a guys wife cheating, everyone knowing and he not strong enough to do feck all about it, the situation of the call whilst busy is more sub/dom to me, as it's kept amongst themselves (going off what I've read here).

Its not really terribly sub domme as the guy WANTS IT AND ACTIVELY encourages it and doesn't feel sub always ...so my experience has been

The cuck cpl are often considering themselves to be equals, which they are, just both want the same things as swinging cpls do, but the males isn't sexually permissive, only his female partner is "

That's only one variation of it, I still think the scenario of the phone-call is at least as close to sub/dom as it is cuckold.

cucks can also be forced to suck cock, lick her clean etc, so can be involved sexually.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

The cuck cpl are often considering themselves to be equals, which they are, just both want the same things as swinging cpls do, but the males isn't sexually permissive, only his female partner is

That's only one variation of it, I still think the scenario of the phone-call is at least as close to sub/dom as it is cuckold.

cucks can also be forced to suck cock, lick her clean etc, so can be involved sexually."

forced yes but its willingly done

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"cuuuuuuuuuuunts

You somehow always know the right thing to say lol"

I dont use such language, but if its common enough for some

over a year ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

over a year ago

not quoting now, it's too long. lol.

sub/dom and cuckold are all willingly done (cuckold used in nowadys terms of course), it's what's in the mind that does it.

over a year ago

sorry if the word cunt is offensive, it is a cuntish word to use i am sorry from the bottom of my mother fucking cunting heart.

over a year ago

I bet he wishes he's never asked

over a year ago

"sorry if the word cunt is offensive, it is a cuntish word to use i am sorry from the bottom of my mother fucking cunting heart. "

Lol

over a year ago

"cuuuuuuuuuuunts

I dont use such language, but if its common enough for some "

For someone who has me blocked you sure as hell like trying to talk to me on here.

Trot on... you're not my type.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"cuuuuuuuuuuunts

For someone who has me blocked you sure as hell like trying to talk to me on here.

Trot on... you're not my type."

your so deluded

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

probably the most original post yet..class lmao

"cuuuuuuuuuuunts "

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"sorry if the word cunt is offensive, it is a cuntish word to use i am sorry from the bottom of my mother fucking cunting heart. "

haha

over a year ago

man all the lessa's row all the time,

do u fancy polo huh

polo u wanna do her yea?

come on ladys jelly fight ahahha

over a year ago

"cuuuuuuuuuuunts

your so deluded"

Some people just won't take no for an answer

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"cuuuuuuuuuuunts

your so deluded

Some people just won't take no for an answer "

ffs

over a year ago

"man all the lessa's row all the time,

do u fancy polo huh

polo u wanna do her yea?

come on ladys jelly fight ahahha"

I've seen the movie - I know what happens after the sun sets

over a year ago

anyway, back to topic.

_iteskin, tell us your variations or fave variations of cuckold.

sorry about the joke, but your response was more offensive I believe, not that I take offence over a forum, and I didn't mean my joke to be offensive, I do understand cuckold, and the black and white thing, was just making light of it all, as life is too serious.

here's a question for you all, the black bull, cuck white guy, is it racist?

over a year ago

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

over a year ago

who gives a mother fucking fuck

over a year ago

"who gives a mother fucking fuck"

I'll give u a mother fucking fuck lol

over a year ago

i dare u to give me a mother fucking fuck lol

over a year ago

Im coming to give u a mother fucking cunting fuck

By *ricky_DickyMan
over a year ago

Mirfield

Ok a bit of cut n paste of what I found while having a google.

The normal definition of a cuckold is a married man whose wife cheats on him with or without his knowledge.

A cuckold fetishist is aware of his partner's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it. In this subculture, the female is typically sexually dominant, while the male takes on a submissive role, only becoming involved with her or her partner when she permits it—sometimes remaining altogether celibate. Other arrangements are certainly possible, however.

The desire for the male to enjoy being cuckolded is more related to sexual gratification and less about interpersonal ideals (respect, commisary, between the partners). Sometimes this is part of the their sexual fantasy because they gain sexual arousal through being humiliated. Other times the husband finds pleasure through that of his wife. In a broader context, the contrast between a cuckold and the additional male participant is sometimes used to summarize an individual's personality or behavior and the variability commonly seen in male libidos: the cuckold or beta male suggesting a lack of masculinity or alpha male representing that missing masculinity.

The wife and extramarital participant may both enjoy attempting to actively include him in the act of cuckolding as much as possible through serving her. Some common themes include praising her appearance, attempting to stimulate her sexually at the same time as the additional participant, and generally being engrossed in her enjoyment. It is common for the male to be more absorbed with the female's pleasure than his own.

Sums up for me what the cuckold scene is about. I do however have a question.

When does an ordinary threesome become a cuckold scenario.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/09 17:35:48]

over a year ago

"Im coming to give u a mother fucking cunting fuck "

Now that could be interesting.

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

no its not racist at all.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Ok a bit of cut n paste of what I found while having a google.

The normal definition of a cuckold is a married man whose wife cheats on him with or without his knowledge.

A cuckold fetishist is aware of his partner's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it. In this subculture, the female is typically sexually dominant, while the male takes on a submissive role, only becoming involved with her or her partner when she permits it—sometimes remaining altogether celibate. Other arrangements are certainly possible, however.

The desire for the male to enjoy being cuckolded is more related to sexual gratification and less about interpersonal ideals (respect, commisary, between the partners). Sometimes this is part of the their sexual fantasy because they gain sexual arousal through being humiliated. Other times the husband finds pleasure through that of his wife. In a broader context, the contrast between a cuckold and the additional male participant is sometimes used to summarize an individual's personality or behavior and the variability commonly seen in male libidos: the cuckold or beta male suggesting a lack of masculinity or alpha male representing that missing masculinity.

The wife and extramarital participant may both enjoy attempting to actively include him in the act of cuckolding as much as possible through serving her. Some common themes include praising her appearance, attempting to stimulate her sexually at the same time as the additional participant, and generally being engrossed in her enjoyment. It is common for the male to be more absorbed with the female's pleasure than his own.

Sums up for me what the cuckold scene is about. I do however have a question.

When does an ordinary threesome become a cuckold scenario."

why cant it be both

over a year ago

Good question Tricky, I have been in a situation where I could be considered the cuck, also more situations where I could be considered the bull.

the argument on what cuckold is can be compared to the argument of what swinging is, as mentioned here if two single people meet it isn't considered swinging.

over a year ago

"no its not racist at all."

I don't think it is at all either, but reading between the lines it could be considered what some people refer to as 'positive racism', I actually believe there is no positive in any racism, but that's another subject.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"no its not racist at all.

I don't think it is at all either, but reading between the lines it could be considered what some people refer to as 'positive racism', I actually believe there is no positive in any racism, but that's another subject."

NAPPY NOW

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

mmm you raise an interesting point with the racism issue,for me personally i dont care what the colour is as i,m sure most people i guess its just what your into or not into yes?

By *ricky_DickyMan
over a year ago

Mirfield

"When does an ordinary threesome become a cuckold scenario.

why cant it be both"

I suppose it could be both, that depends on how you define an ordinary threesome. If there is actually such a thing.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

why cant it be both

I suppose it could be both, that depends on how you define an ordinary threesome. If there is actually such a thing."

Indeed, so whose trying to label it?

I like 3smomes and I like cuckoldry and the 2 are most definately different, from my exoerience xxx

over a year ago

"mmm you raise an interesting point with the racism issue,for me personally i dont care what the colour is as i,m sure most people i guess its just what your into or not into yes?"

Defo, if old beliefs are being ripped apart and that adds to the fun then it's all good, surely.

I was thinking, placing the black man as being the better or even the other way a white man being belittled by someone he would normally consider lower than him, but I guess the two kinda cancel each other out, as I said so long as everyone involved is having fun then it's nobody elses business is it, I was just thinking out loud, lol.

over a year ago

I don't think it is at all either, but reading between the lines it could be considered what some people refer to as 'positive racism', I actually believe there is no positive in any racism, but that's another subject.

NAPPY NOW "

I'm not changing your nappy again, do it yourself this time, took me ages to walk to youre last time.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

NAPPY NOW

I'm not changing your nappy again, do it yourself this time, took me ages to walk to youre last time. "

spoilsport

over a year ago

NAPPY NOW

I'm not changing your nappy again, do it yourself this time, took me ages to walk to youre last time.

spoilsport"

OK I'm on my way, will pick up those non scented wipes for your delicate skin whilst on my way, just putting on my walking boots, see you saturday.

over a year ago

How common is cuckhold the other way around? With 2 fems and one guy?

over a year ago

"How common is cuckhold the other way around? With 2 fems and one guy?"

Now that would be frowned upon, many would consider the woman as being abused if that was to happen.

over a year ago

unless you mean two women together with the guy watching, I would again say that's more sub/dom than cuckold.

over a year ago

My hubby is cuckold in a sexual situation but you wouldn't find a more manly man in day to day life. The cuckold scene is his release and how he gets sexual satisfaction, but as said above, each to their own and whatever turns you on.

over a year ago

"

um that makes 3 of us tarts lol!! just need a couple o sandwitches and we can have a picnic!! xx

me too YAY XXX

over a year ago

"How common is cuckhold the other way around? With 2 fems and one guy?

Now that would be frowned upon, many would consider the woman as being abused if that was to happen."

Really? I quite like the idea in my head, and often ask Scott to verbally humiliate me after we have had a 3 some with a fem, but never when the lady is present.

over a year ago

"Well a guy that could be humiliated and put down like that by another guy in front of me wouldn't be a suitable parter for me thats for sure - I like manly men !!! xxx xxx "

I went out with a guy a couple of years ago and he enjoyed sexual humiliation. Though you would never have guessed if you knew him. He was ex-forces, enjoyed hunting and shooting, played local league footy and was a mechanic who loved big cars. Totally took me by surprise when he told me what got him horny

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

some great responses and as you can see its on the rise more than you think!!

over a year ago

"some great responses and as you can see its on the rise more than you think!!"

yup, with a lot of things I guess the internet made it more popular, there are websites (with forums) dedicated to cuckold.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

why cant it be both

I suppose it could be both, that depends on how you define an ordinary threesome. If there is actually such a thing."

Yes. We have ordinary 3somes, as in no one gets humilated. We just have fun with me enjoying two men and the hubby enjoying seeing me with another man.

Cuckold is humilation, we don't do that and NEVER will.

over a year ago

Its not something I ever got used to or enjoyed really ... think you need a bit of an evil streak or to be a good actor

By *iteskin OP   Man
over a year ago

i,m a good actor lol

as for humiliation like everything there are different degrees of cuckholding and any humiliation i have seen was all lighthearted nothing evil or sinister..well not that i know of!!

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"some great responses and as you can see its on the rise more than you think!!

yup, with a lot of things I guess the internet made it more popular, there are websites (with forums) dedicated to cuckold."

I'm on most of them its great xxx

Post new Message to Thread