Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's QT time

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This week should be good. In Scotland after signing the question off. DC promising to put gas and electricity prices into state hands...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"This week should be good. In Scotland after signing the question off. DC promising to put gas and electricity prices into state hands..."

On news dept of energy seems quite confused

over a year ago

"This week should be good. In Scotland after signing the question off. DC promising to put gas and electricity prices into state hands...

On news dept of energy seems quite confused"

How can you have Conservatives saying that private companies should have just one price? Those that can afford to move around do. Those that can't pay the most. The energy companies are saying they will have to set the price at a higher level for everyone. Farcical.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You get the PM saying one thing and then his own Ministers saying basically the opposite.. I bet inside David was furious..

over a year ago

Arcane arguments! It's getting heated in Scotland.

over a year ago

I would have thought this is possibly the worst time to have a vote on Scotland becoming an independant country considering the economic climate were currently in...

over a year ago

"I would have thought this is possibly the worst time to have a vote on Scotland becoming an independant country considering the economic climate were currently in..."

The vote is in two years. I'm not sure I can bear a two year campaign hearing the same arguments repeated over and over again.

over a year ago

"I would have thought this is possibly the worst time to have a vote on Scotland becoming an independant country considering the economic climate were currently in...

The vote is in two years. I'm not sure I can bear a two year campaign hearing the same arguments repeated over and over again."

Well the two year period will give suffient time for the local Council's Democratic Service Departments to organise a faultless voting day

Post new Message to Thread