Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

wont meet smokers

Jump to newest

By *hazkiand OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

as smokers we have been up front on our profile about it and accept that quite alot of people dont like smoking, but what we find really annoying is when people have wont meet smokers on profile and are winking at us or askin for meets , then it turns out they do smoke but dont know how to change their profile, really!!!! I just call it dishonest. Does anyone else find this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umsuckMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

Yep all the time!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I won't meet smokers and I get messages from men who do. They then tell me they only smoke 'a bit'.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I won't meet smokers and I get messages from men who do. They then tell me they only smoke 'a bit'. "

Or they gave up 3 months ago.

But still have 'smoker' on their profile a month or two later.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I won't meet smokers and I get messages from men who do. They then tell me they only smoke 'a bit'.

Or they gave up 3 months ago.

But still have 'smoker' on their profile a month or two later."

I actually turned away a bloke on a meet who had travelled a long distance. One kiss and yuck, fag breath.

Us ex-smokers can spot it very quickly.

By *umsuckMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

"I won't meet smokers and I get messages from men who do. They then tell me they only smoke 'a bit'. "

Yeah,suppose you get chancers from both sides of the spectrum. Not exactly something you can hide with a breathmint though,which is why I always tell potential meets I smoke

over a year ago

If they have "non smoker that will meet smokers" on their profile then nine times out of ten Ive found that they are actually smokers!

Upon asking why they do this most say they want to hedge their bets lol

over a year ago

"as smokers we have been up front on our profile about it and accept that quite alot of people dont like smoking, but what we find really annoying is when people have wont meet smokers on profile and are winking at us or askin for meets , then it turns out they do smoke but dont know how to change their profile, really!!!! I just call it dishonest. Does anyone else find this ?"

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It's the married smokers that fuck me off.

over a year ago

i get dozens of messages a week from guys who wont meet smokers, when i point out i some they tell me they will make an exception for me lol

Ive also met guys who dont smoke and wont meet smokers according to their profile who had got a fag out on the meet and have one themselves

over a year ago

Im an ex smoker but I will meet smokers. I just ask that they are considerate and most are to be fair.

over a year ago

We are non smokers who meet smokers. Doesn't really bother us as we don't kiss others

over a year ago

"It's the married smokers that fuck me off."

It's the ones who say they smoke but won't smoke on the meet that annoy me. Fancy cheating on their cigarettes like that!

As for those who smoke without protection, well! *shakes head in disgust*

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I won't meet smokers and I get messages from men who do. They then tell me they only smoke 'a bit'.

Yeah,suppose you get chancers from both sides of the spectrum. Not exactly something you can hide with a breathmint though,which is why I always tell potential meets I smoke"

Thanks for realising that. I am simply very sensitive to it and it really does make me feel ill.

over a year ago

If there was something that said.. Would prefer not to meet smokers but aren't so shallow as to turn them away without a second glance..We would use it

over a year ago

And that's not saying anyone who does, is shallow!

over a year ago

The good guys out there give up to meet you

over a year ago

Half the problem on Fabs is that there is only a 'Smoker/non-smoker' option. If there was a 'will meet considerate smokers' it might help.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I cant say its ever bothered me.

over a year ago

I'd still shag a liar

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"It's the married smokers that fuck me off.

It's the ones who say they smoke but won't smoke on the meet that annoy me. Fancy cheating on their cigarettes like that!

As for those who smoke without protection, well! *shakes head in disgust*"

Grrrrrr you've really boiled my piss now, I hate them too! *shakes fist*

Post new Message to Thread