Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Definitions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being of a somewhat verbose nature I prefer to see language used properly. I hate the frequent misuse of gang-bang on here as it seems no-one can tell the difference between a GB and an orgy.

Recently I have started to see the newly made-up word 'cuckoldress' and wondered if we could, perhaps, come up up something better? Technically, the correct word is 'adulteress' as the definition of 'Cuckold' is "The husband of an adulteress." but the word has such negative connotations these days.

To be honest, 'cuckold' isn't a great word for what we generally mean by it, either. The true definition is totally involuntary and implies cheating and adultery, neither of which are the case in the swinging world. I'm not going against the tide on that one, though. 'Cuckoldress', however, is a clumsy and ugly word and I think something more elegant is needed for our lovely ladies. Its use also implies ladies who want to be forced to watch their husband with other women, but it's not what it is being used to describe.

We need a word that implies the control lies with the woman rather than with any of the men involved.

It's too late at night for my brain to work properly, so I'm of to think about this. What ideas do you have?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge but isn't a gangbang 1 female vs loads of males whereas an orgy is loads of females vs loads of males?

As to names used, I don't see what else one could call a cuckoldress, maybe dominatrix but then it depends on whether they use toys etc as that is the reason for her name?

Am struggling to he honest, cuckoldress maybe not sound fantastic but its the correct name for the sexual act

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think people in this environment like categoration as it allows them to (try) communicate what they actually are seeking. GB, orgy its all pretty straight forward in my opinion. Hoeevr the desriptor for a (MF) couple who enjoy what is termed the cuckold lifestyle does give rise to some confusion.

I was involved in a relationship with a couple (MF) both of whom had high profile jobs. They wanted to let go for a couple of hours and let someone take charge and have fun with another guy. I have also been to a meeting (couple on SH) where the whole scene was very heavy with a lot of domination of the male being part of the role play. So in my opinion there is a broad spectrum of wants and requirements in the trios menage world to give it a single name would be difficult so I would suggest an acronym................

Adult Respectful Social Entertainment

or

Collabortative Unilateral Consenting Kaleidoscopic Opportunities with Loving Deference.....................

Ooooops

or

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The spectrum of sexual behaviour is so broad that precise definition of each act is well night impossible. If a word or phrase has come to be generally understood by most people to mean something then leave well alone I say. Certainly since joining fab my sexual vocabulary has broadened considerably

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think people tend to over analyse stuff that doesnt really matter at times.

Post new Message to Thread