Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stupid is as stupid does

Jump to newest

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

I walked into an open cupboard door and been told I have managed to black one eye and very bloodshot. How stupid do I feel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ouch

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/12 20:41:28]

over a year ago

Reminds me about something I did ages ago, used to work for a large double glazing company in the customer services dept which was at the back of the show room, separated by some very clean patio doors!!

Had a to do with one of the managers so walked off in a strop....... Straight into the patio doors!!!

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"You poor poor thing.... xxx

OPEN YOUR EYES NEXT TIME!! "

They were open but do not work

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"Reminds me about something I did ages ago, used to work for a large double glazing company in the customer services dept which was at the back of the show room, separated by some very clean patio doors!!

Had a to do with one of the managers so walked off in a strop....... Straight into the patio doors!!! "

Now that made me laugh. Making a point but not in the way you thought you would

over a year ago

I'm sooo sorry

I'm one of those that dosnt read profiles

over a year ago

How about losing the dog when the phone number on the dog tag is not up to date, so that the kind people who found him could not get hold of me?

Now fixed!

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"I'm sooo sorry

I'm one of those that dosnt read profiles

"

It's ok my own fault I left the door open

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"How about losing the dog when the phone number on the dog tag is not up to date, so that the kind people who found him could not get hold of me?

Now fixed! "

Chip and pin that dog

over a year ago

"How about losing the dog when the phone number on the dog tag is not up to date, so that the kind people who found him could not get hold of me?

Now fixed!

Chip and pin that dog "

He is chipped, however, the registered phone number was not current!

over a year ago

"Reminds me about something I did ages ago, used to work for a large double glazing company in the customer services dept which was at the back of the show room, separated by some very clean patio doors!!

Had a to do with one of the managers so walked off in a strop....... Straight into the patio doors!!!

Now that made me laugh. Making a

point but not in the way you thought you would "

I am glad it made you laugh! It didn't have the desired affect I was hoping for lol!!

Hope you didn't hurt yourself to much

over a year ago

The perils of the lunchtime pub

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Now fixed!

Chip and pin that dog

He is chipped, however, the registered phone number was not current! "

My dog as my parents number as that as not changed for quite a few years. But I can understand what you mean

over a year ago

Today Siren went to the one cupboard in the kitchen that has been hanging off it's hinges for months and rushed in amazed to tell me that it had been fixed!

Now, bear in mind that we're the only two adults in the house and the kids are 3 and 10mos and couldn't possibly hold a drill and a cupboard door simultaneously, who the fook does she think fixed it?

(I fixed it this morning while she was still asleep as it was doing my head in)

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Think my stupidest moment was dropping and bursting a massive bottle of fairy liquid on my kitchen floor...

Cleaned it up with some dishtowels and chucked them in the washing machine...

Went back to the kitchen about 15 mins later and the entire room (and I have a huge kitchen) was thigh deep in foam

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Now that made me laugh. Making a

point but not in the way you thought you would

I am glad it made you laugh! It didn't have the desired affect I was hoping for lol!!

Hope you didn't hurt yourself to much "

I be fine thank you just one more accident to go with rest. You can understand why they tape windows on building sites

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"Think my stupidest moment was dropping and bursting a massive bottle of fairy liquid on my kitchen floor...

Went back to the kitchen about 15 mins later and the entire room (and I have a huge kitchen) was thigh deep in foam "

You should have posted a meet now for foam party

over a year ago

"I walked into an open cupboard door and been told I have managed to black one eye and very bloodshot. How stupid do I feel "

That made me giggle!

I've walked into a glass door and busted my nose so your not alone theere! haha!

Make sit worse when you apologize to it too! which i always seem to do!!

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"Today Siren went to the one cupboard in the kitchen that has been hanging off it's hinges for months and rushed in amazed to tell me that it had been fixed!

Now, bear in mind that we're the only two adults in the house and the kids are 3 and 10mos and couldn't possibly hold a drill and a cupboard door simultaneously, who the fook does she think fixed it?

(I fixed it this morning while she was still asleep as it was doing my head in) "

You mean you do not have cupboard fairies up there

over a year ago

"Think my stupidest moment was dropping and bursting a massive bottle of fairy liquid on my kitchen floor...

Went back to the kitchen about 15 mins later and the entire room (and I have a huge kitchen) was thigh deep in foam "

Well that has got me laughing, which I probably shouldn't

But would have made a great foam party

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"I walked into an open cupboard door and been told I have managed to black one eye and very bloodshot. How stupid do I feel

That made me giggle!

I've walked into a glass door and busted my nose so your not alone theere! haha!

Make sit worse when you apologize to it too! which i always seem to do!! "

I have had the "what are you blind of people before, the answer is usually I would have thought the guide dog would have given it away "

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

"I walked into an open cupboard door and been told I have managed to black one eye and very bloodshot. How stupid do I feel

That made me giggle!

I have had the "what are you blind of people before, the answer is usually I would have thought the guide dog would have given it away ""

If you ever go parachuting you will know when your near the ground as the lead goes slack

boom boom

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

That made me giggle!

I have had the "what are you blind of people before, the answer is usually I would have thought the guide dog would have given it away "

If you ever go parachuting you will know when your near the ground as the lead goes slack

boom boom"

You joking mine would climb up and over me if she saw the ground coming up fast

over a year ago

"Today Siren went to the one cupboard in the kitchen that has been hanging off it's hinges for months and rushed in amazed to tell me that it had been fixed!

You mean you do not have cupboard fairies up there "

No. Newcastle is big butch bear country and they're all in the closet!

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

You mean you do not have cupboard fairies up there

No. Newcastle is big butch bear country and they're all in the closet! "

over a year ago

I stood on some lego today, it hurt so much i ended up falling, whacking my knee and banging my head in the door!!

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"I stood on some lego today, it hurt so much i ended up falling, whacking my knee and banging my head in the door!! "

Ouch

Post new Message to Thread