Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

are you rasist

Jump to newest

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

i have just recieved a message stated as such.

thougt it was rather rude message the sender then went on to claim seeign as i only have meet white men off here i then told him no i am not as my grandparents are from the carribean originally, i have only meet three candidates from this site who, all happened to be white.

i was gobsmacked what would you say if you had message stated as mine was?

i have blocked the sender i have never in my life been accused of being racist.

quite upset by he whole issue what would you do n this same said situation ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

if ever i am called a racist because i turned someone dwn i simply say 'if it makes the rejection easier to take then sure'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm only racist against bad spellers

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

People throw the term around at the drop of a hat these days.

Ignore it, sounds like another loser not getting any meets to me.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

It hurts when someone says you are racist. Only you know the answer. You done right thing blocking them.

Big difference between racist and personal choice.

over a year ago

I'd block and report! Got nothing to do with anyone else if you prefer white, black, yellow or even a green alian that keeps wanting to phone home! You will find that its usually the people who accuse others of being racist that have racist tendancies!

over a year ago

I get a fair few accusations of being racist because I'm here looking for black guys. I try and make it clear in my profile exactly why this is, but I don't think a lot of people bother reading it.

If anyone needs to try and pin a reason for rejection onto you then it's their problem, not yours. Unfortunately the racism card is a nasty one to pull and can be hurtful, but remember, these people don't deserve to take up any of your time if they're so crass.

over a year ago

Yes don't get upset, just a dig as you said no, really think of it like a pathetic insult as you didn't dance to their tune, be it about race, size or preference.

You were perfectly within your rights to say no, they didn't like it so choose the racist card.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Funky likes his women blue

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

i was gobsmacked tbh if peopel actually knew me then they never would state im racist at all half my family are white half are black lol i got the genes of the lolly white skin and the big arse lol

apparently it was statement against my account as i have not slept with any black men according to veris i have the right to choose what i put on my account yes i have slept with black men hell had a mmf with a black and white men and loved it

unfortunaly that was in my pre fab days but i cant just change my profile to suit

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

i was gobsmacked tbh if peopel actually knew me then they never would state im racist at all half my family are white half are black lol i got the genes of the lolly white skin and the big arse lol

apparently it was statement against my account as i have not slept with any black men according to veris i have the right to choose what i put on my account yes i have slept with black men hell had a mmf with a black and white men and loved it

unfortunaly that was in my pre fab days but i cant just change my profile to suit

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I'm only racist against bad spellers "

thats just being pedantic....not racist

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the people who use the racist, homophobe & bullied term inappropriately, do am immense disservice to true sufferers.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Instead of getting upset about it, congratulate yourself for having followed your instinct in rejecting an idiot you knew you weren't compatible with.

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

opps sorry about re posting silly pc crashed on m e lol

over a year ago

why bother with the opinions of some nutjob on here with a chip on his shoulder . Dont feel the need to explain yourself to anyone here with regards your choices .

over a year ago

"i have just recieved a message stated as such.

thougt it was rather rude message the sender then went on to claim seeign as i only have meet white men off here i then told him no i am not as my grandparents are from the carribean originally, i have only meet three candidates from this site who, all happened to be white.

quite upset by he whole issue what would you do n this same said situation ? "

Have had similar...knocked a guy back and he said if I didn't want to meet black men I should put it in my profile....when I replied and said no mate I just don't meet ugly men that are old enough to be my Dad he blocked me. Can't think why?!

I couldn't give a shit what colour someone is, it's just coincidence that the majority of my meets have been White and none of the Black guys have left a verification or have left the site since. If someone wants to make assumptions about me though I leave them to it as they probably aren't worth the energy of changing their mind x

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

normally really does not bother me at all just the way the message was put to me the gall of some people i have only had a couple meets on here due to my personal circumstances but if the next one was orange and purple stripes if he could make me happy do i care what he looks like no waay

thanks fro support guys

over a year ago

people like that are not worth your worry.

save it for someone you care about and needs you more.

block,report and forget about them.

take care

By *wingsnroundaboutsCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

It amazes us how we are sexy, gorgeous, fuckable etc until we say "thanks but no thanks"....

The all of a sudden we are racist, agist, fat, ugly, fake etc...

Just some other loser, don't let it bother you.

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"i have just recieved a message stated as such.

quite upset by he whole issue what would you do n this same said situation ? "

Sometimes we men take rejection badly, irrespective of race.A battered ego, you would say. I am sure he is feeling pretty immature as he reads this.

Don not lose sleep over his slander.

over a year ago

You need to understand the message that is being sent here. It isn't that the person messaging you actually believes you to be a racist (you cannot be racist against your own race). They are using that as the only weapon they have to hurt you. And if you let it hurt you, they win.

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

worse thing is i never heard from the guy before

over a year ago

"the people who use the racist, homophobe & bullied term inappropriately, do am immense disservice to true sufferers."

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"You need to understand the message that is being sent here. It isn't that the person messaging you actually believes you to be a racist (you cannot be racist against your own race). They are using that as the only weapon they have to hurt you. And if you let it hurt you, they win."

Post new Message to Thread