Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too all you admirers of the larger lady

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it a guilty pleasure or are you open in the 'vanilla' world about the 'lurve' for the larger woman?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well, Bambam likes ladies of all shapes and sizes, but he's with me which I would say is a resounding "YES" for all us larger ladies

over a year ago

I find a lot of guys don't care if it means they get sex. but wouldn't want to be seen out with larger ladies.

Cali

over a year ago

I have to say I love the larger lady and love there curves and that to me it's a very womanly figure

over a year ago

"I find a lot of guys don't care if it means they get sex. but wouldn't want to be seen out with larger ladies.

Cali"

yup im finding its a guilty pleasure thing

over a year ago

I must and hope not to be shot down in flames say.....we have seen at a club, a girl possibly size 28 at least (guessing here), but anyway 3 guys had to pull at bits etc in order for another guy to get it in the hole..now that was just not nice

However I will always stand by, it is the person inside that counts

over a year ago

openly 'lurve' the bigger women

over a year ago

"Is it a guilty pleasure or are you open in the 'vanilla' world about the 'lurve' for the larger woman? "

Its whats inside that counts for me!

over a year ago

someone i know from off the site asked me out for a drink as he fancied me for a while but thought i was seeing someone. i accepted his offer right until the point where he said 'but it cant be local as i dont want my mates seeing me with you'

maybe i'm overreacting but i just saw red and was quite hurt by that.

over a year ago

Also not to hijack your thread Sassy, but I do think and feel comfortable saying that slim people get a rough ride on here...stick thin etc..so I think it goes both ways size wise...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"someone i know from off the site asked me out for a drink as he fancied me for a while but thought i was seeing someone. i accepted his offer right until the point where he said 'but it cant be local as i dont want my mates seeing me with you'

maybe i'm overreacting but i just saw red and was quite hurt by that."

maybe he was just scared his mates would interfere and ruin a nice drink ith a lady he likes?

over a year ago

"I must and hope not to be shot down in flames say.....we have seen at a club, a girl possibly size 28 at least (guessing here), but anyway 3 guys had to pull at bits etc in order for another guy to get it in the hole..now that was just not nice

However I will always stand by, it is the person inside that counts "

bang bang bang kapowww

over a year ago

"Also not to hijack your thread Sassy, but I do think and feel comfortable saying that slim people get a rough ride on here...stick thin etc..so I think it goes both ways size wise..."

i know that on here it can be one body type verses another but have never come across a man in the vanilla world to shy away and hide his admiration for a slim/athletic/petite lady..

over a year ago

I think that majority of guys prefer ladies without too many extra pounds. I mean yes I get my fair share of guys but I've seen and over heard stuff over the years.

I also think that many think it's okay to have a fumble somewhere but not be seen out with you.

I think on here the larger of us ladies can get a confidence boost and then for some reason this leads to the real women comments.

Not all men like big women but some do. Just concentrate on those that do.

Cali

over a year ago

I love larger curvy ladies. Always have always will. And is be seen out with them as many will vouch.

over a year ago

"Also not to hijack your thread Sassy, but I do think and feel comfortable saying that slim people get a rough ride on here...stick thin etc..so I think it goes both ways size wise...

i know that on here it can be one body type verses another but have never come across a man in the vanilla world to shy away and hide his admiration for a slim/athletic/petite lady.."

I don't know...as never experienced that I suppose, but me personally I wouldn't like it, if say I was a bigger lady...I am not sure I am best to answer as I can't comment on your experiences but feel no matter what that men shouldn't ever be embarrassed to be with you anywhere, or else if they are, they can go and take a walk as not worth it!

By *picenicelyCouple
over a year ago

third star on the right

P has had me skinny, bigger than now and as I am. I always worried he wouldn't want to be seen with me but got a bollocking for thinking like that! He is happy if I am happy!

L

over a year ago

But why do you think it has anything to do with body type? If I was going for a drink with a bloke I also wouldn't want to go to a pub my friends go to. A) I wouldn't want to explain who it was and B) I would want to spend time talking and getting to know them without interruption.

over a year ago

evesham

"Also not to hijack your thread Sassy, but I do think and feel comfortable saying that slim people get a rough ride on here...stick thin etc..so I think it goes both ways size wise...

i know that on here it can be one body type verses another but have never come across a man in the vanilla world to shy away and hide his admiration for a slim/athletic/petite lady.."

have you asked him to clarify why he doesnt ant them seeing you with him?

i am the worst person for making mountains out of mole hills because i dont ask the right questions.

over a year ago

"someone i know from off the site asked me out for a drink as he fancied me for a while but thought i was seeing someone. i accepted his offer right until the point where he said 'but it cant be local as i dont want my mates seeing me with you'

i think thats a dreadful thing to say to be honest.

and would have thrown the drink at him and walked out if i was you.

if you like someone size is secondary.if they make you feel goo surely that is what is important.

sorry you were treated like that.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

How do you know it wasn't because he thought his friends might show him up or possibly ruin your evening?

x

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"I do think and feel comfortable saying that slim people get a rough ride on here...stick thin etc.."

"Some" have a preference for slim / petite women

over a year ago

evesham

"I love larger curvy ladies. Always have always will. And is be seen out with them as many will vouch. "

and you are a gentleman to boot

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Openly like the larger lady

over a year ago

nah i didn't bother asking him, just presumed it was because of the way i look. I could be wrong, however i just thought it was down to my size as his previous partners were stunning size 12's id say..

anyways it just made me think of the thread subject if guys shy away from their admiration for the larger lady incase they get the piss taken out of them from friends.

over a year ago

"But why do you think it has anything to do with body type? If I was going for a drink with a bloke I also wouldn't want to go to a pub my friends go to. A) I wouldn't want to explain who it was and B) I would want to spend time talking and getting to know them without interruption."

it was the way he said 'i dont want my mates seeing me with you' like i was some shit on his shoe..

if it was because he genuinely wanted time alone he could have phrased it differently

over a year ago

I think you will find there a lot of men who would like to take you out for a drink and that includes me

over a year ago

"nah i didn't bother asking him, just presumed it was because of the way i look. I could be wrong, however i just thought it was down to my size as his previous partners were stunning size 12's id say..

anyways it just made me think of the thread subject if guys shy away from their admiration for the larger lady incase they get the piss taken out of them from friends. "

I think there are some men like that yes, but equally there are plenty who are more than happy to have a larger very sexy lady (you!) on their arm in public.

If he fancies you, then he won't care who see you.

xx

over a year ago

evesham

"But why do you think it has anything to do with body type? If I was going for a drink with a bloke I also wouldn't want to go to a pub my friends go to. A) I wouldn't want to explain who it was and B) I would want to spend time talking and getting to know them without interruption.

it was the way he said 'i dont want my mates seeing me with you' like i was some shit on his shoe..

if it was because he genuinely wanted time alone he could have phrased it differently "

he could have but he is a bloke remember. its a shame you never asked...you might have had a nice time

over a year ago

id take you out cute and be very happy to have you on my arm.

guy has a problem, forget about him.

over a year ago

"I do think and feel comfortable saying that slim people get a rough ride on here...stick thin etc..

"Some" have a preference for slim / petite women

"

All good then

over a year ago

"But why do you think it has anything to do with body type? If I was going for a drink with a bloke I also wouldn't want to go to a pub my friends go to. A) I wouldn't want to explain who it was and B) I would want to spend time talking and getting to know them without interruption.

if it was because he genuinely wanted time alone he could have phrased it differently "

Personally, I would have probably jumped to the same conclusion as I am conscious of my size...however it could be because of the whole wanting to spend time with you without interruptions. Another possibility is that his mates are arseholes and he wanted to protect you from things they may have said? If you are interested in the guy then maybe ask him the reason, you could have him completely wrong...or you could have avoided an evening with an idiot x

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

"I think you will find there a lot of men who would like to take you out for a drink and that includes me "

over a year ago

I think it maybe the females are more hung up over body shape. I find guys are not that bothered as long as they can have a giggle and a good time and a few pints thats all that matters. Or is it the saying great girl great personality but ....

A girl that is self conscious and insecure that is whats unattractive no matter what the size x

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Sassy, did the guy tell you verbally, or was it in a written message?

The written word is open to various interpretations, so you might be fretting over nothing.

Anyway, chin up, your a lovely young lady

over a year ago

I think that's very true - I always find that if I feel I can have a laugh and be open with some-one then I am naturally attracted to them no matter what size but cold people turn me off no matter how they look.

It may be a bit of a cliche but its true. And shame on anyone that would have sex with a woman but not take them out for a drink!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I have spent the majority of may adult life around a size 24. For the past four years, I've been around a 12-14 and I have to say, I've not noticed one jot of difference.

In fact, there is a rather handsome man I fancy the pants off (not a swinger) and he wont oblige because I'm not fat enough!

over a year ago

Thay are not worth knowing if just about your size ... and not you as a person ... its the inside that shines not just looks that make people.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Id never be seen out in public with some people that Ive met on here.

Some of my mates would be mortified if they saw me gallavanting with the hot young totty that I meet with at my age....

over a year ago

"Sassy, did the guy tell you verbally, or was it in a written message?

The written word is open to various interpretations, so you might be fretting over nothing.

Anyway, chin up, your a lovely young lady "

it was a conversation face to face.. i was just in shock so just smiled and carried on doing what i was doing whilst thinking 'tosser'..

over a year ago

it was a conversation face to face.. i was just in shock so just smiled and carried on doing what i was doing whilst thinking 'tosser'.. "

your worth more then that xx and at times life's lessons we lean in strange ways .. you got to see what he was like , lol and not worth your time.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

it was a conversation face to face.. i was just in shock so just smiled and carried on doing what i was doing whilst thinking 'tosser'.. "

Just read though and must say thought you had better taste in men, there might even be a chance for me. Smile and be happy sure there is someone worth your time

over a year ago

What can I say about the larger lady but mmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmm

Absolute adore the larger lady more fun, more open minded and absolutely full of fun bring em on

over a year ago

If he dont wanna be seen out with me then he certainly wont be sharing anything i got

over a year ago

It's all about the face for me.

over a year ago

And the bazookas obviously.

By *r Tony.Man
over a year ago

Warrington B'ham London Lowestoft

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Is it a guilty pleasure or are you open in the 'vanilla' world about the 'lurve' for the larger woman? "

Never ashamed to be seen with anyone, whatever size they are, or indeed skin colour, height, etc.

Anyone that is ashamed should be ashamed of THEMSELVES, not who they're with.

I prefer a curvier woman - my ex is, and my gf before her was too, and tbh, the majority of my meets are as well.

Personally, I couldn't care less who see's me out with a bigger and curvier woman - it's my business who I want to see/meet, and if they don't like it - tough shite!

over a year ago

nicely said hunk

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Hope you got your shoe back after kicking him in the arse! What an insensitive prick....

Sorry you had to put up with that - that's just plain rude and nasty.

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"nicely said hunk "

Ty Minxster! And 'tis all true...!

(Hunk! Lol - was that meant to say Hulk??)

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have never been with a guy who is not happy to been seen with me. however I am on a dating site and had one message saying you are gorgeous but be even better if you lost weight lol

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

HAve seen the larger ladies on her e and in the vanilla world and some of them have so much attitude, confidence and sexuality it just gets me drooling and they would win hands down over "stick-thinnies" every time

over a year ago

"HAve seen the larger ladies on her e and in the vanilla world and some of them have so much attitude, confidence and sexuality it just gets me drooling and they would win hands down over "stick-thinnies" every time"

Nothing wrong with us "stick-thinnies"

We have confidence and and Ouse sex appeal as much as the larger ladies do!!

over a year ago

There are lots of guys who genuinly perfer bigger women

I haved been a lot bigger than i am now, i was a size 24 at my biggest and i had many guys meeting me who stopped when i lost weight

Im not a size 14/16 isn now which isnt what your call thin and i get loads of messages from guys who happily meet me in public for a drink, infact all my meets meet me in public for a drink thats just one of my rules as a single woman, and ive never had one act ashamed to be seen with me

im sure there are lots of men who look at my pics and click onto the next profile because im not what they are looking for but everyone on here will get that, noones for everyone regardless of size

over a year ago

I wouldn't be interested in ever being with someone who is considerably overweight as I prefer slim women. There are plenty of BBW admirers on here though- each to their own

By *umsuckMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

Is the man blind is all I can say! I know you're not fishing for compliments but you are without doubt one of the prettiest and sexiest women on site,and judging from some of your forum post very witty too. I'd be proud to have you on my arm

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

By virtue of being on site we all have guilty pleasures. Some tell all and sundry, some show discretion.

As a much older and larger woman the terms of meeting me are set in stone: public meet first, not to see if they'll be seen in public with me, but to see if there's chemistry, respect etc.

Only once have I met someone who was disrespectful and I walked out and left him in the pub.

That said, to some we are a guilty pleasure. Another point, I sometimes meet my subs several times before playing, they need to feel comfortable with me too however they wouldn't want a verification from me, not because of my size but because they don't want others knowing their "dark" side.

This is NSA, as long as they're respectful I don't mind being a "pleasure".

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

if you like someone size is secondary.if they make you feel goo surely that is what is important.

sorry you were treated like that."

Why the need for aggression? What exactly was said that was so terrible?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"What can I say about the larger lady but mmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmm

Absolute adore the larger lady more fun, more open minded and absolutely full of fun bring em on "

Yes, because we're ALL jolly and confident ALL the time!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"HAve seen the larger ladies on her e and in the vanilla world and some of them have so much attitude, confidence and sexuality it just gets me drooling and they would win hands down over "stick-thinnies" every time"

It is possible to compliment one body size withhout insulting other body types you know!

Also, believe it or not ladies of ALL body types can exude confidence and sexuality!

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

From my perspective, it's not so much as to what a lady looks like, but how she exudes confidence, sex appeal and so on, that makes the difference for me.

Every female has "quality" about her. It can be facial, her body, her legs, the way she dresses (or undresses!), her sex appeal, sense of humour, or her personality - the list is endless.

People have different perceptions of what they seek from each other; some are more prone to specific "types" - it's human nature.

Me? I always keeping an open mind, and I see "beauty" in every lady, regardless of what she looks like!

over a year ago

Is there any need to insult?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"HAve seen the larger ladies on her e and in the vanilla world and some of them have so much attitude, confidence and sexuality it just gets me drooling and they would win hands down over "stick-thinnies" every time

It is possible to compliment one body size withhout insulting other body types you know!

Also, believe it or not ladies of ALL body types can exude confidence and sexuality! "

Well said!

over a year ago

Exactly my point!

I am not stick thin!!!

I have curves as does every lady of whatever size!

Confidence and sexual prowess has nothing to do with size!!

over a year ago

Mmmm I love a big girl xxxxx

over a year ago

I have a friend who says that for him saying he like fat guys was like coming out twice.

He actually had more outrage from his friends and family for saying he was into fat people than he had telling them he was gay in the first place.

A colleague actually told him he was 'sick' not for being gay but for fancying fat guys.

Go figure !

over a year ago

"Id never be seen out in public with some people that Ive met on here.

Some of my mates would be mortified if they saw me gallavanting with the hot young totty that I meet with at my age.... "

over a year ago

"Thay are not worth knowing if just about your size ... and not you as a person ... its the inside that shines not just looks that make people."

So when will you be hooking up with all the 20st plus blokes on here then?

There are 'some' blokes that are genuinely into larger ladies but let's not fool ourselves, these are a small percentage of the population, the rest of 'em will just say owt to get a shag.

I'm afraid it just boils down to nothing more to 'supply and demand' for most.

over a year ago

"it was a conversation face to face.. i was just in shock so just smiled and carried on doing what i was doing whilst thinking 'tosser'.. "

His loss Sassy

over a year ago

I've found the same Cute. I'm fine for a fuck but they wouldn't want to be seen out with me.

That sort can take a hike.

The trouble is, I'm now telling everyone to take a hike as I don't trust their motives. I don't want to fuck someone who just wants a fuck/a fat bird/an older chick, and anyone will do. I'm not meeting at all now because of it and my profile is hidden.

I know I definitely get more interest in public as a 12 or 14 than as an 18 or 20.

I'm not sure about on here yet but I'll let you know by my next birthday

I also don't much like men who have an interest in me because I am fat. I prefer to be seen as a person, not a dress size (or an age).

I have a friend who is 26+ stone. She's entirely happy with herself but for a lot of men she's some kind of fetish icon. She gets marriage proposals from strangers based solely on her size!

I couldn't deal with that. It must be like celebrities finding it hard to make friends because they don't want friends who're only interested because they are famous.

over a year ago

lots of young men or men who havnt got much confidence worry about what their mates will say.

doesnt mean he didnt like you though.

maybe he thought if you went to the pub where his mates were then you wouldnt be left alone.

over a year ago

Did you really like this man.? was he friend before all this ?? as i really think your best with out him in your life .Sorry but if a person makes me feel not as good as rest i don't wish them around as life's far to short for crap .. xxx and some get off on making you feel less of a person then them as they are the ones with the real hang-ups in life.

over a year ago

As someone who's weight has fluctuated over the years from anywhere between 10 and 19 stone, I can honestly say that at the upper extreme I probably had more offers to meet than I do now where I am very much 'in the middle' of my two extremes.

I was more self conscious when I was bigger than I was comfortable with and as such I imposed some of that consciousness on to those I met, which was wrong of me to do.

I think that being bigger I appealed to fewer people, but those I did appeal to 'liked what they liked' and would often go to (what I considered) extremes to meet up with me.

Being skinny didn't suit me at all so contrary to what many would think, I actually go fewer offers when I was a 30/32 waist as opposed to when I was a 44 waist.

Now I am in the middle, I don't fit into that many peoples books - a bit too light to be considered a 'chub' and a bit too heavy to be considered as 'stocky'.

The over resounding fact tho is that irregardless of your size, we can only hope that we are attractive to some and it is those that we are attractive to that we should be focussed on meeting.

over a year ago

sorry you were treated like that.

Why the need for aggression? What exactly was said that was so terrible?"

i was thinking the same

he didnt say he didnt want his mates seeing him with a fat women, i think your own insecurities made you jump to that conclusion, maybe when he said he didnt want to be seen by his mates with you he ment someone that he would have to expain where he knew you from

Not everyone wants their mates knowing they meet random women for sex and some find it easier to stay away from situations where friends will ask..who your mates, then be put on the spot to lie about who you are so they would soon just not meet local

over a year ago

And did he have a girl friend in vanilla world ? why he could not been seen with you.? still its strange so what if mates see you chatting your just chatting no big deal ? can he just chat only to his mates in pubic ? its weird no matter how you dress this up.? There's nothing wrong sitting just having a drink and chat .. its normal ? if you said snogging holding hands i may get it , lol

over a year ago

yeh its not like he didnt wanna be seen socially with u. just not by the people he knows cuz hes prolly got a mrs at home

over a year ago

Anyways back to the original question.. lol

over a year ago

"Anyways back to the original question.. lol"
lol as long as your ok xx in vanilla world and here some are very shallow and think only of themself and there own needs .

over a year ago

this thread has made me and chuckle! Thank god for people like my ex-hubby and my current BF for their love of the larger woman and not being ashamed to be seen in public with me!!

As for a lot of people, i am sure its the person not the size of them that they fall for. Whether slim/big whatever. Surely there arent that many small minded individuals? If there are...they are obviously not worth your time. If you are happy in your own skin, who gives a ****?

over a year ago

I am open to the vanilla world about my 'lurve' of anything and everything.

Not always been the case tho.

I think that some people grow into their confidence and it takes time and maturity to blossom.

I used to worry 'oh, what will people think if....' but it is now a case of 'this is me, this is what i like and what i do ....'

If they don't like it (and I don't expect everyone to) then it is not for me to counsel or convince them that they are wrong in some way.

Let them deal with it and let me get on with what I want to do.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

He could have been married/attached and didnt think he could handle the unwanted questions.

He could have thought you were gorgeous and didnt want his mates/aquaintances muscling in.

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

...so no, won't hide it from the vanilla world, and yes I do 'prefer' a bigger curvy girl, but I won't rule out anyone.

Unlike some who say I am too big, or too hairy, or have a beard/don't have a beard (I can do either at my whim!)... It happens to us guys too.

Post new Message to Thread