Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gotta Love Sat Night / Sun Morning...

Jump to newest

By *issBehavingxx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

... Messages.

Looking in my inbox this morning I have at least 25 messages all along the lines of "wanna fuck" "you free now" "I want to shag you" "up for a meet now" etc etc ...

And as usual for a Sunday morning... at least 90% of them are from "user no longer on site"

I actually can't believe how many people must join, blanket mail loads of people, not get an insta-shag, and so delete their profile within hours..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriouskinky2Couple
over a year ago

wrexham

D*unk married men now feeling guilty and desperately deleting their browsing history.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"D*unk married men now feeling guilty and desperately deleting their browsing history. "

over a year ago

"

And as usual for a Sunday morning... at least 90% of them are from "user no longer on site" "

I thought "user no longer on site" was a genuine member.... Always get mail from him / her

over a year ago

User no longer on site is a genuine person on here ........... and often posts in the forums - confusing everyone lol

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"

And as usual for a Sunday morning... at least 90% of them are from "user no longer on site"

I thought "user no longer on site" was a genuine member.... Always get mail from him / her "

Its my Alter - Ego

over a year ago

Hey we are jealous!

Our users no longer on site last longer than yours unfortunately, a few days normally!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"... Messages.

Looking in my inbox this morning I have at least 25 messages all along the lines of "wanna fuck" "you free now" "I want to shag you" "up for a meet now" etc etc ...

I actually can't believe how many people must join, blanket mail loads of people, not get an insta-shag, and so delete their profile within hours.. "

sorry i will remove you from my blanket mail call ( i didnt mean to send 20 this morning just got slap happy with send button)

Post new Message to Thread