Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bored

Jump to newest

By *limBobStretchedPants OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

So I am at work out on the golf course bored out of my skull. What do you do to pass the time??

If you want to chat send me a message. Ladies and couples especially welcome lol xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Any hole's a goal?

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Any hole's a goal?"

Are.you being hopeful there whistles?

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Any hole's a goal?

Are.you being hopeful there whistles? "

Ha ha the state of some if the sights I have seen its definately wishful thinking lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am assuming u aren't playing golf - so just run around in your buggy and "hide" the players balls ............ nothing like a little bit of mischief to ease the boredom ...........

over a year ago

Newcastle

"I am assuming u aren't playing golf - so just run around in your buggy and "hide" the players balls ............ nothing like a little bit of mischief to ease the boredom ........... "

Genius idea. My buggy isn't exactly camouflaged though lol. I have the juice buggy so it looks like a golf cart version of an ice cream van lol

over a year ago

"I am assuming u aren't playing golf - so just run around in your buggy and "hide" the players balls ............ nothing like a little bit of mischief to ease the boredom ...........

Genius idea. My buggy isn't exactly camouflaged though lol. I have the juice buggy so it looks like a golf cart version of an ice cream van lol "

just go for their long shots ........... u can do it ........

over a year ago

Newcastle

"I am assuming u aren't playing golf - so just run around in your buggy and "hide" the players balls ............ nothing like a little bit of mischief to ease the boredom ...........

Genius idea. My buggy isn't exactly camouflaged though lol. I have the juice buggy so it looks like a golf cart version of an ice cream van lol

just go for their long shots ........... u can do it ........ "

Hmm a challenge me thinks. You gonna get me into trouble minx lol

over a year ago

No time to be bored, whatever free time I have, I rest.

over a year ago

Hmm a challenge me thinks. You gonna get me into trouble minx lol"

who Moi????? how could u say that ........... bloody hell thats some kinda trouble then, lil ole me is miles away ........ *runs off tittering and giggling *

over a year ago

Newcastle

who Moi????? how could u say that ........... bloody hell thats some kinda trouble then, lil ole me is miles away ........ *runs off tittering and giggling * "

Well it went ok. I drove over a ball instead it was a shit shot anyway.. If I am ever in Brighton I will make sure you are punished for leading me astray lol x

over a year ago

who Moi????? how could u say that ........... bloody hell thats some kinda trouble then, lil ole me is miles away ........ *runs off tittering and giggling *

Well it went ok. I drove over a ball instead it was a shit shot anyway.. If I am ever in Brighton I will make sure you are punished for leading me astray lol x"

running over the ball was complete cheating ........ u were sposed to get out and move the balls and hide em lol and then sit laughing when they hunted for them ............but at least its mission accomplished lol ... give me a shout if ure down lol xx

Post new Message to Thread