Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone advise if something is wrong with my profile as I find couples run a mile when they read it.

This is a serious question as the whole idea of joining the site as mainly for that purpose.

Should I start again, new name new pics and state straight?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile seems ok to me.

I thought the bit at the end aimed at the single men and policing the site was a little whingy. I think it is sufficient to have one comment saying you are not interested in single men...the rest of your profile qualifies that.

I may be wide of the mark but I wonder if straight men are completely comfortable meeting you with their partner because you are bi, even though you say you can be straight if needed. I think some men, rightly or wrongly, may still worry.

Just my humble opinion.

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I hav'nt read it but I did see a fabulous pic on there ........oopps shud I have read it

You look like you're doing ok though with a few verifications

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Your profile seems ok to me.

I thought the bit at the end aimed at the single men and policing the site was a little whingy. I think it is sufficient to have one comment saying you are not interested in single men...the rest of your profile qualifies that.

I may be wide of the mark but I wonder if straight men are completely comfortable meeting you with their partner because you are bi, even though you say you can be straight if needed. I think some men, rightly or wrongly, may still worry.

Just my humble opinion. "

Point taken and well made, profile adjusted

Post new Message to Thread