Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Normal?!

Jump to newest

By *exybrunette91 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Tidworth

I am very aware that this is a swinging website, but sometimes I just really fancy a normal chat with someone! Why do people assume that because I am on here I automatically want to meet up with them, without any previous conversation?! I find a lot of the attraction to swinging the social side of things, and the most attractive quality, to me, is a sense of humour! Therefore, would anybody like a 'normal' or not so, chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I am a normal (sort of) chatter. Pleased to meet you

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have normal chats with people. The normal and amusing chatty people are the ones that will get my number. If they can continue to be normal then I will meet them if we still like the sound of each other.

Mad as it is the most normal chats happen here in the forum. The Cheers part of Fab. Just waiting for Norm to come in.

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

At the moment im chatting with 3 men that I will proberbly never meet. 1 I don't attractive, 1 is taking time out and the 3rd doesnt find me attractive. But we have some fantastic conversations. I don't think it's all about the sex, it's more about finding like minded people wether you meet or not

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I am a normal (sort of) chatter. Pleased to meet you"

And here he is. Hey, Norm!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

welcome to the forums. all manner of non sexual nonsense goes on here....

stay and chat or lurk in the background..... you'll fit in just fine here and no clothing need be removed

ps... not sure if any of it counts as 'normal' chat... but it's often better than telly!!

over a year ago

Tidworth

Hey ladies, and Norm!

I just never seem to get messages off anyone who is genuinely interested in getting to know me, even a little bit, seems so mad.

over a year ago

"I am very aware that this is a swinging website, but sometimes I just really fancy a normal chat with someone! Why do people assume that because I am on here I automatically want to meet up with them, without any previous conversation?! I find a lot of the attraction to swinging the social side of things, and the most attractive quality, to me, is a sense of humour! Therefore, would anybody like a 'normal' or not so, chat? "

true, i like to have a laugh and get to know even a little bit about some the people i meet, but at the end of the day, this is a swinging site and not a social media chatting site. So most people are intrested in talking about sex!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Hey ladies, and Norm!

I just never seem to get messages off anyone who is genuinely interested in getting to know me, even a little bit, seems so mad. "

I'm afraid it is likely to be because you are young and fresh 'meat'. Hang around a bit, maybe add something about you onto your profile, and the more mature responses to you will start to come through. The gems tend not to pounce as soon as a new profile appears.

Good luck and enjoy. Join the nonsense.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Hey ladies, and Norm!

I just never seem to get messages off anyone who is genuinely interested in getting to know me, even a little bit, seems so mad. "

I never message asking for sex

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Hey ladies, and Norm!

I just never seem to get messages off anyone who is genuinely interested in getting to know me, even a little bit, seems so mad.

I'm afraid it is likely to be because you are young and fresh 'meat'. Hang around a bit, maybe add something about you onto your profile, and the more mature responses to you will start to come through. The gems tend not to pounce as soon as a new profile appears.

Good luck and enjoy. Join the nonsense."

. . Couldnt have put it better myself!

Good luck, have fun, enjoy and a big welcome to fab x . Just enjoy it, and have a damn good look about for what you are after, and maybe go wild and even message them

Just have fun and be safe x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Hey everyone. Norm here. Just smelled myself and everything seems to be in order. If you like kippers of course

over a year ago

Tidworth

Just re-evaluated my profile, probably wasn't giving off the right impression of myself, so have now edited it! Hope I get some nicer messages now! Thanks

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Hey everyone. Norm here. Just smelled myself and everything seems to be in order. If you like kippers of course"

When is Cliff joining you? Is he still busy with the sheep?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I am a normal (sort of) chatter. Pleased to meet you"

you are anythingth but normal gramps xx

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hey everyone. Norm here. Just smelled myself and everything seems to be in order. If you like kippers of course"

Can't be worse than tuna lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Hey everyone. Norm here. Just smelled myself and everything seems to be in order. If you like kippers of course

When is Cliff joining you? Is he still busy with the sheep?"

No no no splits ! Cliffs are where you meet sheep as they have to push back ! Well that's what Dave told me

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I am a normal (sort of) chatter. Pleased to meet you

you are anythingth but normal gramps xx "

Don't think you are in any position to judge you bloody head case

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Hey everyone. Norm here. Just smelled myself and everything seems to be in order. If you like kippers of course

Can't be worse than tuna lol "

Hmmm I like a bit of tuna

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Just re-evaluated my profile, probably wasn't giving off the right impression of myself, so have now edited it! Hope I get some nicer messages now! Thanks "

Good for you.

After I looked at your profile I realised my Cheers comments may be lost on you. It was an American sitcom in the 80s. Maybe the Queen Vic is better, fights do sometimes break out until someone shouts 'shut it!' or the thread disappears.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Hmmm I like a bit of tuna"

With or without a bit of Lizzy Jagger?

over a year ago

Tidworth

I have seen a few episodes of cheers, but I think on comedy gold. X

over a year ago

"Hey ladies, and Norm!

The fact that you are surrounded by bored soldiers doesn't help...we used to get those sort of messages all the time! Good luck x

over a year ago

Hmmm I like a bit of tuna

With or without a bit of Lizzy Jagger?"

u could give him a load of red herrings ............

over a year ago

Very well said we feel the same .We in to a swinging club most weeks and have been going there for about 3 years now we have only ever played 4 times now I look at most of the others there and they think if they dont play they have wasted their time and money lol hey if it happens it happens let it if it dont we still have a good night so I totally agree x by the way if you ever wont a natter look us up Jeff x

over a year ago

" I don't think it's all about the sex, it's more about finding like minded people wether you meet or not "

We quite agree. If we keep in touch with or get to know someone generally it will make anything we want to do seem a lot more relaxed and unpressured. We figure if someone is pushy and wants to get down to the nitty gritty right away then they aren't likely to be our type anyway.

Call us old fashioned! Have seen people on here who have profiles along the lines of "cut the chat that's not what we're here for we are here to meet and fuck" and that's fine, but people need to accept it's not for everyone and respect that!

over a year ago

Callom and I prefer some chatter before even considering playing xxx I need to feel comfortable with people and must admit to liking the social side of the scene just as much. We are all different and that's what makes it all so interestingly wonderful xxxx

over a year ago

"I am very aware that this is a swinging website, but sometimes I just really fancy a normal chat with someone! Why do people assume that because I am on here I automatically want to meet up with them, without any previous conversation?! I find a lot of the attraction to swinging the social side of things, and the most attractive quality, to me, is a sense of humour! Therefore, would anybody like a 'normal' or not so, chat? "

To me - its always about the flanter!!!

There's many on here I've been chatting to for an age - and I'm happy to continue doing so! Sometimes there'll never be any prospect of a meet - either due to distance or the fact we're looking for different things - but why should that mean chat is off the table?

It's why I love the forums so much - and why my friends list is 50/50 people I chat to on here and those I've actually met!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am a random type of woman and I love random and normal conversation... In all fairness I achieve that even on fab.. Even if I do say that if we were stuck in a car and you needed the toilet and coming out with I'd open my mouth.. Yes I enage my mouth before my brain.. However to me it is the biggest turn on for someone to engage my mind with conversation before getting down to the "oh I am so hard for you" convo...

over a year ago

"I am a random type of woman and I love random and normal conversation... In all fairness I achieve that even on fab.. Even if I do say that if we were stuck in a car and you needed the toilet and coming out with I'd open my mouth.. Yes I enage my mouth before my brain.. However to me it is the biggest turn on for someone to engage my mind with conversation before getting down to the "oh I am so hard for you" convo... "

You wouldn't be you without the 'random' !!

over a year ago

We are normal, I think!

I also don't chat very much

over a year ago

"We are normal, I think!

I also don't chat very much "

Well.......M is anyway!

over a year ago

"We are normal, I think!

I also don't chat very much

Well.......M is anyway! "

Cheeky bugger

One of has to be or no one would talk to us

over a year ago

No no no splits ! Cliffs are where you meet sheep as they have to push back ! Well that's what Dave told me "

Oi ! But at least you were listening!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I am a random type of woman and I love random and normal conversation... In all fairness I achieve that even on fab.. Even if I do say that if we were stuck in a car and you needed the toilet and coming out with I'd open my mouth.. Yes I enage my mouth before my brain.. However to me it is the biggest turn on for someone to engage my mind with conversation before getting down to the "oh I am so hard for you" convo...

You wouldn't be you without the 'random' !!

"

You know me too well....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i was going to send you a private mail... but my age has changed today for some reason and has taken me out of your age range.... buggery!!!!

anyway, if you want a semi normal conversation just join us mad people in the forums, you'll see everything from serious to mundane...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

No no no splits ! Cliffs are where you meet sheep as they have to push back ! Well that's what Dave told me

Oi ! But at least you were listening! "

Cliff!

over a year ago

Cliff!"

Are you saying hello there?

Or just shouting a warning?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Cliff!

Are you saying hello there?

Or just shouting a warning? "

That depends on if you are Sam or Frasier.

Post new Message to Thread