Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats You Ideal Holiday ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you had the opportunity to go on a holiday of a lifetime where would you go and what would you do ?

In a nutshell, what is your ideal holiday ?

Ours, well ok, Sandie's, is to go somewhere hot and lie on a beach all day. Nothing would bore the tits off me more than to do that, so I (Bob) prefer to go to someplace like Poland in the winter and visit the concentration camps at Auschwitz and Lublin - that kind of thing interests me ... and probably bores the tits off Sandie

So we've comprimised - we're going to Italy where we can do what Sandie likes, then we're off to Poland later in the year

So come on guys - your ideal holiday ... lets 'ave it !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

skegness

Forum Mod

over a year ago

At this moment in time a caravan in the middle of a field would do lol

In fantasy land though I could go for complete 5 star luxury somewhere like the Maldives and I know Rob would like that for about 2 minutes before he got bored

But what I would really love to do would be to go to Borneo to see the Orangutangs

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"At this moment in time a caravan in the middle of a field would do lol

In fantasy land though I could go for complete 5 star luxury somewhere like the Maldives and I know Rob would like that for about 2 minutes before he got bored

But what I would really love to do would be to go to Borneo to see the Orangutangs

"

can i come

Forum Mod

over a year ago

can i come "

To the caravan or Borneo? lol

over a year ago

new york

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

am just back from 2 weeks in Cuba...it had been a dream of mine for some time..and it was all i had hoped for....Brilliant !!!!!

E xx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

can i come

To the caravan or Borneo? lol"

borneo .....or the caravan i can do a good orangutan impression lol

over a year ago

"am just back from 2 weeks in Cuba...it had been a dream of mine for some time..and it was all i had hoped for....Brilliant !!!!!

E xx"

ooooooooo fantastic thats my second choice will have to tell me all about it sometime

Forum Mod

over a year ago

can i come

borneo .....or the caravan i can do a good orangutan impression lol"

LOL too much information I don't need to know the secrets of your seduction techniques!

So Borneo it is then with the real orangs

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Anywhere that it's hot, but there is shade, a seafood buffet, they have a swim-up-to bar and a barman who knows how to make a decent Long Island Iced Tea.

And 3 coach loads of Fabswingers, natch.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

can i come

borneo .....or the caravan i can do a good orangutan impression lol

LOL too much information I don't need to know the secrets of your seduction techniques!

So Borneo it is then with the real orangs "

seduction techniques ,,,,they are not that sophisticated lol

over a year ago

Hi just back from a holiday in jamica with the swim up bar, sun and a wee trip along the road to hedo made the holiday lol.

over a year ago

Canada would love 2 go

By *oppyandcockCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"Hi just back from a holiday in jamica with the swim up bar, sun and a wee trip along the road to hedo made the holiday lol."

Sounds like you stayed at the same hotel as us, we were there in'05 came home xmas eve, fantastic holiday and we shagged in the sea ... more than once!! Wished we had gone to hedo for a day though, will have to go back!

over a year ago

having been to both honey - would have to say bukkitingi in Sumatara is loads better than Borneo if you want to swing with Orangs - get much closer and you can follow them in the jungle for a week - as to ideal holiday now - a beautiful waterfall in Laos I once went to and would love to take Di to - with their beautiful French food and locals so laid back they are horizontal - mmmmmm

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"having been to both honey - would have to say bukkitingi in Sumatara is loads better than Borneo if you want to swing with Orangs - get much closer and you can follow them in the jungle for a week - as to ideal holiday now - a beautiful waterfall in Laos I once went to and would love to take Di to - with their beautiful French food and locals so laid back they are horizontal - mmmmmm"

I am sooooo jealous of you! lol xx

over a year ago

we`ve been on our ideal holiday a few times now and we are completely hooked on hedonism 2 jamaica the place is beyond explanation it is only a resort like any other in the caribbean but it has a special something you just can`t get anywhere else oh and the folks that go there are special too,we feel if you go once your hooked for life.

however the world is a big place and there are other holidays we would love to take,we`d love to tour all over america and australia/new zealand but will save those for when we are a bit older and have more time to spend in these countries enjoying their scenery,people and cultures

hedocpl

xxxxxx

over a year ago

Is it true that in the Hedo resorts the local single guys can buy a day pass for not a lot of dosh?

over a year ago

Swing with Orangs..............feckin Nora whats that all about

over a year ago

"Is it true that in the Hedo resorts the local single guys can buy a day pass for not a lot of dosh?"

not that we`ve noticed on any of our holidays however not denying that it could be possible i.e friend of a friend is the working on security etc etc and in they get but certainly not been a noticable occurence or problem on our holidays there,security seems very very tight with discreet but effective beach patrols,resort patrols,main gate security etc

over a year ago

forgot to add though it is possible to purchase day or evening passes for the resort if your not a resident but these aint exactly cheap as maria who posted above will testify to and deffo beyond the average jamaicans affordability if offcourse they were to pay full price for entrance ????

over a year ago

Not sure if we are brave enough to try but sounds fantastic

over a year ago

"Not sure if we are brave enough to try but sounds fantastic "

our first visit there we weren`t even swingers and mrs hedo assumed swingers had horns on their heads and raped you at first sight lol

now offcourse after visiting hedo she was very very wrong in her asumptions,she also vowed never to go naked there and that lasted all of two minutes once she got there lol, our first holiday there is the reason we have entered into this lifestyle and also returned back there on holiday

it is assumed hedo is one big constant orgy with pressure to play everywhere you go

this assumption is so wrong it is not a swingers resort but is an adult resort that has dedicated swingers weeks and on any other week a percentage will be swingers but not all,it is a holiday of a lifetime with freedom to be whoever you want to be enjoyed by all from aged 20 to 80 fat,thin,bald,hairy,tattoeed,pierced,black,white,swingers,naturists and yes even vanillas you name it there all there but no one is judged for expressing their individuality,if your a prude i.e don`t do nude your catered for and offcourse if your a nude your free to strip off aswell both sections have their own pools,bars,accomadation etc,playing in public is also frowned upon but not always enforced which is usually down to what group may be booked in that week,i.e if it`s a swingers week rules are relaxed slightly but as a general rule it is not encouraged

if anyone has any questions about it we would be happy to try and help as we did recently before marias visit to the resort

hedocpl

xxxxxx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Swing with Orangs..............feckin Nora whats that all about "

nahh i dont think so ,one of the guys in our group worked there for 3 years and he was telling me they are really strict,the employees there wouldn't risk losing there jobs ....i mean would you ...lol

By *heffcpl4cplCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Mine (bev) would be to see the pyramids even if it was just for 10 minutes it would make me so happy, daves would be to go to japan for 6 months travelling from 1 end of the country to the other and a holiday together would be somewhere like hedonism for obvious reasons lol, and for just a short break we love amsterdam going again this year for the 4th time n cant wait

Post new Message to Thread