Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You Can't...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...stop someone from having a bad opinion of you, but you can prove them wrong.

Would it bother you if someone had the wrong idea about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely and I would like to be given the chance to let them see that they had the wrong opinion too

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

on here, NO

over a year ago

It very much depends on how much their opinion matters to me.

over a year ago

I wasn't thinking on here lol everyone has the wrong opinion of me on here

over a year ago

No

Many people have a shit opinion of me without even getting to know me

Why should i prove myself to anyone, i dont want to change the minds of narrow minded people, let them think what they want

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"...stop someone from having a bad opinion of you, but you can prove them wrong.

Would it bother you if someone had the wrong idea about you?"

Nope I don't give a frig what other people think of me if they don't like me it's their loss lol

over a year ago

not bothered as its only a reflection on themselves, unless they have met in person and clearly didnt like the attitude or behaviours.Theres plenty ppl I would meet from the forums(as an example), socially or sexually...but I dont have to agree with anyones _iewpoints just to be liked the look of their fanny

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

After what I just posted on the how many thread there will be somemaking judgements on me.

Very few people have the ability to make me care what their opinion of me is.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"...stop someone from having a bad opinion of you, but you can prove them wrong.

surely they would have gotten a bad opinion though something youve said or done - so if they dont like it ... foook em off

over a year ago

"It very much depends on how much their opinion matters to me."

over a year ago

A bad opinion isn't always the wrong idea though

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I worry far too much about what people think of me. It's something I am working hard to change as I think it affects me on terms if the jobs I go for, how I come across when initially meeting people etc

I tend to be stand offish with people I don't know in case I make a twat of myself. Once I know you I can be as big a twat as possible and often am lol

over a year ago

I think this is whats happening with us lol ..but people can think what they like..am i bovvered? Err no..their loss lol

over a year ago

"I think this is whats happening with us lol ..but people can think what they like..am i bovvered? Err no..their loss lol "

over a year ago

I'm bothered by the opinions of those I know or have met!

Those that wish to make judgements without any contact? Not in the slightest!

I've always found prejudging someone very rarely results in an accurate assessment of anyone! I much prefer openminded, upfront and honest people. And if people wish to do that - then how could I possibly be missing out on anything that would interest me?

(In Fabland - not personal life!!)

over a year ago

Obi I love you!

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"No

Why should i prove myself to anyone, i dont want to change the minds of narrow minded people, let them think what they want"

I couldn't have said it any better

over a year ago

"Obi I love you! "

We've never met!

You're opinion doesn't count!

over a year ago

Definitely on the forum people take the arse kissing way too far. I'd rather be known as a bitch and then the people I actually like know I'm not bullshitting them. I much prefer saying what I want and risk pissing others off than playing at being everyone's friend

over a year ago

"Obi I love you!

We've never met!

You're opinion doesn't count! "

As if!

over a year ago

Obi your a twunt... does my opinion count?? Lol

over a year ago

"Obi your a twunt... does my opinion count?? Lol "

Liking the word twunt!

over a year ago

"Obi your a twunt... does my opinion count?? Lol

Liking the word twunt! "

why thank you..

over a year ago

"Obi your a twunt... does my opinion count?? Lol "

We've never met!

Your opinion doesn't count!!

over a year ago

"Obi your a twunt... does my opinion count?? Lol

We've never met!

Your opinion doesn't count!! "

thank fuck for that.. lately ive had very realistic nightmares and one must have involved you.. least i dont have to give you a shit veri for the crap oral, bad singing and star fishing my bed

over a year ago

Depends how we are feeling - mostly we don't care how those folk we have never met perceive us - but those we have ? Fortunately most seem to like us and those that don't - it's probably mutual !

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"No

Why should i prove myself to anyone, i dont want to change the minds of narrow minded people, let them think what they want"

And I always found you so polite when I've seen you around

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

[Removed by poster at 12/10/12 20:01:44]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I get it all the time and as my profile says dont listen to others come meet me and make up your own minds

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It depends on whether or not I considered them important to me AND whether or not their dislike/ judgement was due to a different _iew on things. I can happily agree to disagree with somebody, if that person decides to dislike me as a result I cannot change that and would not attempt to. I am quite Buddhist in many ways.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No....people often make negative judgements about us without ever having spoken to us or met in person.

Does it bother us...occasionally!

Do we go out of our way to change their minds...no we just carry on being oursleves.

over a year ago

There are a few people on here whose opinion of me matters to me but most don't.

I care about what my meets think. I care what my friends think and what people I like and respect think.

Everyone else can take a running jump.

over a year ago

One or two people on the forum have got the wrong impression of me and I'd like the chance to resolve that with at least one of them. If it turns out we dislike each other anyway, that's fine and I won't cry about it but for the sake of forum peace being able to discuss such things sometimes would be a good thing.

over a year ago

I'd say in reference to here only..as real life is very different, and less easy to form a wrong opinion of someone.

I will admit when I first started posting, I did make wrong assumptions, not opinion, and since I can see my assumptions were wrong.

over a year ago

"One or two people on the forum have got the wrong impression of me and I'd like the chance to resolve that with at least one of them. If it turns out we dislike each other anyway, that's fine and I won't cry about it but for the sake of forum peace being able to discuss such things sometimes would be a good thing."

Same here, got a bit out of hand a while ago but I messaged the person privately and apologised for my behaviour. Other than that I really couldn't give 2 tosses what people think

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It would entirely depend who it was, some people have a very bad opinion of me and I don't give a flying duck, but if my good friends thought bad of me I'd be upset.

over a year ago

I have enough trouble holding on to the good opinion of the very few people in the world that I do give a shit about, without troubling myself about the millions of tossers and fuckwits that I don't.

over a year ago

If it's someone I care about and the idea they have of me is very wrong then i'll try to correct it. Other than that not really bothered.

over a year ago

So is the census...fuck em?

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

yep..... i suppose it does sting a bit if you find out someones got a bad opinion of you but if they dont count then its water off a ducks back the only people whose opinions matter to me are the people i love and care about

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

providing my friends and family have a good opinion of me then thats all that counts

on here,well people dont realy know the real me,how can they from a few forum posts,my sense of humour doesnt come across for one thing

over a year ago

"providing my friends and family have a good opinion of me then thats all that counts

on here,well people dont realy know the real me,how can they from a few forum posts,my sense of humour doesnt come across for one thing "

over a year ago

"providing my friends and family have a good opinion of me then thats all that counts

on here,well people dont realy know the real me,how can they from a few forum posts,my sense of humour doesnt come across for one thing "

I think ur a humorless idiot..but really like ur legs and arse

over a year ago

In general not at all

Specific people / situations then yes

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

on here,well people dont realy know the real me,how can they from a few forum posts,my sense of humour doesnt come across for one thing

I think ur a humorless idiot..but really like ur legs and arse "

cheers Paddy

over a year ago

I think ur a humorless idiot..but really like ur legs and arse cheers Paddy "

muaaah x

over a year ago

@op in my late teens and twenties yes, but not now as it's important to learn how to 'let go' of such things and not let them clog up your thinking, or your life.

Wolf

over a year ago

"@op in my late teens and twenties yes, but not now as it's important to learn how to 'let go' of such things and not let them clog up your thinking, or your life.

Wolf

"

I don't take anything to heart on the forums.

No matter what people type, you need to hear the tone of voice and see the facial expressions to truly understand their intentions.

In the real world, It depends who says something to/about me, but mainly I couldn't give a flying fook what people say.

over a year ago

"@op in my late teens and twenties yes, but not now as it's important to learn how to 'let go' of such things and not let them clog up your thinking, or your life.

Wolf

I don't take anything to heart on the forums.

No matter what people type, you need to hear the tone of voice and see the facial expressions to truly understand their intentions.

In the real world, It depends who says something to/about me, but mainly I couldn't give a flying fook what people say."

Precisely m8

Sadly though, enough play emotional life or death with what they see in plain old ASCII...

Wolf

over a year ago

Ha, I can only imagine the opinion some around here have of me.

Happily it doesn't worry me. I call it how I see it (as I suspect many on here do as well). If people think badly of me for it, they are welcome to.

Everyone should be true to themselves - no one else is going to do that for you.

over a year ago

It doesn't bother if someone who knows me has a bad opinion of me, after all none of us are perfect.

However it does bother me if someone I don't know makes it known they have a bad opinion of me without bothering to take the time to get to know me....

over a year ago

only by meeting me maybe, would they know what i am like.

i think lots of people get the wrong idea about people, they think what they want to think. doesnt matter if there right or not.

Post new Message to Thread