Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unconvincing Transvestites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it it me or are there some shockingly unconvincing TV/TS pix being uploaded? I freely admit that it's not my thing, but the point is surely not to just look like a bloke in a dress, wearing a wig - discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

BRB, just gone to make popcorn

over a year ago

TV/TS are not my thing sexually either, but your post is a bit (well, OK, quite a lot) ignorant in it's content.

I hope a couple of people better disposed to respond to your statement will be along shortly to provide an insight.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I'm not an expert but I think some TV's (not all) are not attempting to look like a woman physically, they just like wearing women's clothes.

A bit like how I like wearing a football shirt at 5-a-side but I'm shit at football.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Their wig, their lippy, their dress... if they are happy, fulfilled and content with the positive attention received..... all great .

over a year ago

"BRB, just gone to make popcorn "

Can i share please .... I like buttery one

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

doesnt look at tv's in the first place

over a year ago

"I'm not an expert but I think some TV's (not all) are not attempting to look like a woman physically, they just like wearing women's clothes.

A bit like how I like wearing a football shirt at 5-a-side but I'm shit at football."

Fook’in heck Monkster you've nailed that perfectly….. Spot-on mate…..spot-on….

Yip thats right, some us lack-lusture cross-dress'in type's ain't even aiming for a convincing female appearance....... I guess much in the same way that some leather fetishists ain't aiming to look like a real Moo-cow.... moo-moo-moooooooooo-mooooo!!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Is it it me or are there some shockingly unconvincing TV/TS pix being uploaded? I freely admit that it's not my thing, but the point is surely not to just look like a bloke in a dress, wearing a wig - discuss"

As you're straight and not looking for TVs, convincing or otherwise, why does it even matter to you?

As another poster said, many TVs aren't trying to be overly convincing - they don't want to be women, they simply like wearing all the girly paraphernalia. Nothing wrong with that.

over a year ago

"BRB, just gone to make popcorn

Can i share please .... I like buttery one "

Yup, will PM my address, hurry up though before they get cold!

Back to the subject, its all about personal choice and what makes the person feel good. Unconvincing or otherwise, it works for them and thats whats important. As its not something you like or are lookng for, then why comment on it?

over a year ago

" you've nailed that perfectly….. Spot-on mate…..spot-on….

Yip thats right, some us lack-lusture cross-dress'in type's ain't even aiming for a convincing female appearance....... I guess much in the same way that some leather fetishists ain't aiming to look like a real Moo-cow....

"

That it for me as well! It's the clothes that do it. Why should women get all the "sex clothes"??! I don't even go for the wigs etc. Not for everyone I know, but such is life!

over a year ago

Personally I think unless transgender they are not trying to look like a woman, they are simply just enjoying themselves and get pleasure out of dressing up.

Their choice, their life and doesn't harm anyone so why the fuss!

over a year ago

Ah the wealth of ignorance of the OP astounded me!

As a 6'2 tall hairy arsed engineer verging on the athletic in my guy form I have no illusions that I'll ever pass as a woman, and I'm not trying to.

But I do like wearing the gear and all the preparation that goes with it, and happen to think my stocking clad legs look great.

So if I upload a pic of myself and look like what I am, a bloke in a dress, then who cares? Not hurting anyone, just don't look at us if you don't like it.

You probably turn the tv off a lot don't you?

(see what I did there!)

over a year ago

"Ah the wealth of ignorance of the OP astounded me!

As a 6'2 tall hairy arsed engineer verging on the athletic in my guy form I have no illusions that I'll ever pass as a woman, and I'm not trying to.

But I do like wearing the gear and all the preparation that goes with it, and happen to think my stocking clad legs look great.

So if I upload a pic of myself and look like what I am, a bloke in a dress, then who cares? Not hurting anyone, just don't look at us if you don't like it.

You probably turn the tv off a lot don't you?

(see what I did there!) "

Well said!

6'2"? That makes you a 74" TV, impressive. I am however disappointed you dont shave your arse... thats just lazy!

over a year ago

Oh I do. It's like a nectarine!

I meant it in a rough and ready, drinks beer/farts/reads the Daily Sport kind of way.

Except I don't read the sport.

over a year ago

Live and let live, each to their own as long as everyone is happy

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm not an expert but I think some TV's (not all) are not attempting to look like a woman physically, they just like wearing women's clothes.

"

Exactly!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I dress in jeans, boots and t shirt sometimes. But I couldn't be confused with a man. It's just clothing.

over a year ago

"I'm not an expert but I think some TV's (not all) are not attempting to look like a woman physically, they just like wearing women's clothes."

Maybe not an expert, but clearly more aware and informed than the OP.

over a year ago

Yip thats right, some us lack-lusture cross-dress'in type's ain't even aiming for a convincing female appearance....... I guess much in the same way that some leather fetishists ain't aiming to look like a real Moo-cow....

That it for me as well! It's the clothes that do it. Why should women get all the "sex clothes"??! I don't even go for the wigs etc. Not for everyone I know, but such is life! "

I agree with that. It's just clothes. Some blokes want to look like women, some blokes just like the clothes.

I think a bloke in stockings can be as horny as fuck. I couldn't care less if he has a beard too. It depends on the bloke, what he gets out of it and if there's a connection between me and him.

Some blokes leave their socks on in bed. Now THAT'S insane....

over a year ago

That it for me as well! It's the clothes that do it. Why should women get all the "sex clothes"??! I don't even go for the wigs etc. Not for everyone I know, but such is life!

I agree with that. It's just clothes. Some blokes want to look like women, some blokes just like the clothes.

I think a bloke in stockings can be as horny as fuck. I couldn't care less if he has a beard too. It depends on the bloke, what he gets out of it and if there's a connection between me and him.

Some blokes leave their socks on in bed. Now THAT'S insane.... "

what about stockings over socks ?

or socks over stockings ?

or is that too kinky even for you ?

over a year ago

The TV's we have seen while out dogging have been a wonder to behold.

We have seen Les Dawson look-a-likes, Albert Steptoe's, Iggy Pop's, Rod Hull's, and just plain old fat ugly blokes in frocks.

They must be either brave or foolish to go out into a carpark full of boy racers, tranny haters, disgruntled doggers etc.

All that being said, the ones baiting and slagging them off all night can usually be found hanging out the back of said trannies at 2am when they haven't copped off with a real woman.

So, blokes in frocks obviously don't go short of cock and action...and the world still turns...

over a year ago

Some blokes leave their socks on in bed. Now THAT'S insane....

what about stockings over socks ?

or socks over stockings ?

or is that too kinky even for you ?"

How very dare you!!!!!

Nowt's too kinky for me.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Is it it me or are there some shockingly unconvincing TV/TS pix being uploaded? I freely admit that it's not my thing, but the point is surely not to just look like a bloke in a dress, wearing a wig - discuss"

I dont know much about the scene but find it really interesting and the TV s I am talking to on here are brilliant fun.

over a year ago

"Is it it me or are there some shockingly unconvincing TV/TS pix being uploaded? I freely admit that it's not my thing, but the point is surely not to just look like a bloke in a dress, wearing a wig - discuss

I dont know much about the scene but find it really interesting and the TV s I am talking to on here are brilliant fun. "

We are, aren't we??? (puffs up my ego)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Is it it me or are there some shockingly unconvincing TV/TS pix being uploaded? I freely admit that it's not my thing, but the point is surely not to just look like a bloke in a dress, wearing a wig - discuss

I dont know much about the scene but find it really interesting and the TV s I am talking to on here are brilliant fun.

We are, aren't we??? (puffs up my ego) "

even without the puffing.. you sure are lovely! xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

We are, aren't we??? (puffs up my ego) "

Yer fookin' awesome!! (and sooo filthy )

over a year ago

You cannot label everyone a TV or TS as there are many different levels.

The one constant thing to remember though is that none of us are dressing purely to impress the OP. it's all about making ourselves feel good, whether that be just a sexual thrill or to feel as female as possible.

I'm sorry we don't meet up to your exacting standards OP but quite frankly, none of us give a fuck.

over a year ago

We are, aren't we??? (puffs up my ego) even without the puffing.. you sure are lovely! xx"

Awwww, thank you so much!!

over a year ago

We are, aren't we??? (puffs up my ego)

Yer fookin' awesome!! (and sooo filthy )"

Right back at you!!!! So lovely AND a right kinkster xxxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

We are, aren't we??? (puffs up my ego) even without the puffing.. you sure are lovely! xx

Awwww, thank you so much!! "

Can I please borrow your boots - I want some just like that

over a year ago

We are, aren't we??? (puffs up my ego) even without the puffing.. you sure are lovely! xx

Awwww, thank you so much!! Can I please borrow your boots - I want some just like that"

I doubt mine would fit (I'm an 7 / 8), but just try ebay. I'm the best at sniffing out bargins!

Could take you virtual shopping sometime?? x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I've had some excellent fun with CDs and TVs recently, and got some fab make-up tips from them too!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Awwww, thank you so much!! Can I please borrow your boots - I want some just like that

I doubt mine would fit (I'm an 7 / 8), but just try ebay. I'm the best at sniffing out bargins!

Could take you virtual shopping sometime?? x"

I have a thing for shoes. I was publicly shamed on the forums a couple of years back when I went abroad and came back with 13 pairs of shoes (all total bargains) and one bottle of wine instead of the other way round. OH resorted to shaming me in the forums lol

over a year ago

No, you are quite correct, there ARE some shockingly unconvincing tv's on here (myself amongst them).

However, we cannot all look like supermodels (most of us look like airfix ones) as we have not got the right shape. We do it because we like the clothes, we like to dress up, and for some of us, its a way to relax and take the stress out of life.

Plus, as a bi-cd/tv, i get the thrill of others admiring me in my sexy lingerie

over a year ago

Awwww, thank you so much!! Can I please borrow your boots - I want some just like that

Could take you virtual shopping sometime?? xI have a thing for shoes. I was publicly shamed on the forums a couple of years back when I went abroad and came back with 13 pairs of shoes (all total bargains) and one bottle of wine instead of the other way round. OH resorted to shaming me in the forums lol"

Hehehehe I have more "CD shoes" than my normal shoes atm

over a year ago

"You cannot label everyone a TV or TS as there are many different levels.

The one constant thing to remember though is that none of us are dressing purely to impress the OP. it's all about making ourselves feel good, whether that be just a sexual thrill or to feel as female as possible.

I'm sorry we don't meet up to your exacting standards OP but quite frankly, none of us give a fuck."

I second these sentiments. xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Hehehehe I have more "CD shoes" than my normal shoes atm "

He's got more shoes than me!

over a year ago

"

Hehehehe I have more "CD shoes" than my normal shoes atm "

Shooooooesssssssssss, shoes shoes shoes. I love em

over a year ago

"Hehehehe I have more "CD shoes" than my normal shoes atm

He's got more shoes than me!"

You are always welcome to borrow xxx

I share my toys

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Hehehehe I have more "CD shoes" than my normal shoes atm

He's got more shoes than me!

You are always welcome to borrow xxx

I share my toys "

So I've noticed!

over a year ago

"You cannot label everyone a TV or TS as there are many different levels.

I'm sorry we don't meet up to your exacting standards OP but quite frankly, none of us give a fuck."

well said

over a year ago

And as your name implies you are a devil, your pretty unconvincing

over a year ago

All these censorious people.... good for you poster and take no notice of the censorious people who condemn anyone for saying something they don't like and in doing so show themselves to be little different from fascists.

over a year ago

Christ you need to get over yourself!

Don't dare call anyone a fascist without good reason as that's not a word to use frivolously thanks.

over a year ago

"All these censorious people.... good for you poster and take no notice of the censorious people who condemn anyone for saying something they don't like and in doing so show themselves to be little different from fascists."

You're funny.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Just discovering the world of TV and CD which until recently I believed were products to be found in the electrical department of a store....(sorry TVs and CDs - I was quite naive and probably still am) - I just think they offer so much colour to the scene. Cant wait to learn more about you guys xx

over a year ago

Unconvincing?...only the other day a young lad looked at me and said 'Mum....Im convinced thats a tranny...'

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Unconvincing?...only the other day a young lad looked at me and said 'Mum....Im convinced thats a tranny...'"

over a year ago

"All these censorious people.... good for you poster and take no notice of the censorious people who condemn anyone for saying something they don't like and in doing so show themselves to be little different from fascists."

Yesh! Come the revolution brother, we shall shmoke pancakesh and shpraypaint our disapproval on government buildingsh and shout anti-fashisht slogans at trampsh and authority figuresh.....and shit...

over a year ago

On a similar note, what do the TV/TS think about only having the one category for themselves?

I mean, I've seen a few posts about couples wanting their own chatroom (although if single ladies weren't allowed in, that idea would deflate fast),

but surely there's a case to be made for separating the people who like to dress from the fully transgender?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"On a similar note, what do the TV/TS think about only having the one category for themselves?

I mean, I've seen a few posts about couples wanting their own chatroom (although if single ladies weren't allowed in, that idea would deflate fast),

but surely there's a case to be made for separating the people who like to dress from the fully transgender?"

But... arent they at the end of the day just people... like all the rest?

over a year ago

"

But... arent they at the end of the day just people... like all the rest? "

Then why separate any of us? Just men,women,couples. Be a hell of a search engine, easiest money the coders would ever make!

over a year ago

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

But... arent they at the end of the day just people... like all the rest?

Then why separate any of us? Just men,women,couples. Be a hell of a search engine, easiest money the coders would ever make!"

I would not have a problem with that tbh.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

"On a similar note, what do the TV/TS think about only having the one category for themselves?

but surely there's a case to be made for separating the people who like to dress from the fully transgender?"

In some respect you are right, speaking from my perspective having TV and TS in the same category is like having Men and Women in the same category, however I think we have to be mindful that this social networking site does a marvellous job in bringing together people with all sorts of tastes and I wouldn't want to criticise it in any way because I have met some brilliant friends as well as lovers because of it, long live fab!!!!! xxx

over a year ago

"Is

it it me or are there some shockingly unconvincing TV/TS pix being

uploaded? I freely admit that it's not my thing, but the point is surely

not to just look like a bloke in a dress, wearing a wig -..yeah sorry i just cant get the make up right..any tips

discuss"

over a year ago

I prefer Radio if I am being honest

over a year ago

but surely there's a case to be made for separating the people who like to dress from the fully transgender?

In some respect you are right, speaking from my perspective having TV and TS in the same category is like having Men and Women in the same category, however I think we have to be mindful that this social networking site does a marvellous job in bringing together people with all sorts of tastes and I wouldn't want to criticise it in any way because I have met some brilliant friends as well as lovers because of it, long live fab!!!!! xxx"

over a year ago

"

In some respect you are right, speaking from my perspective having TV and TS in the same category is like having Men and Women in the same category, however I think we have to be mindful that this social networking site does a marvellous job in bringing together people with all sorts of tastes and I wouldn't want to criticise it in any way because I have met some brilliant friends as well as lovers because of it, long live fab!!!!! xxx"

wise words

Post new Message to Thread